It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Looking at some of posts here I think some members think the kids were dragged in off the streets againat their will and given these drugs , like I said if you had more if an insight into some of these cases the self righteous attitude may change.
edit on 9-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floydshayvious
Humans do many things for money - from creating religions and starting wars to creating sex change drugs and a whole host of other things. Humans also do a lot of those same things for reasons other than money as well - hard to believe sometimes.

And the world keeps turning (only to horrify an increasingly paranoid number of humans).

get them when they are young, I believe it is becoming cultish

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sound good to me that.
As long as it helps the kids in the long run.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The parents of these teens are in cults? How do you figure?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

and eat some crayons.

can I have some?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry but most of the people who have written in this thread have no clue.

The drug stops the hormones. It allows the 12 year old child to mature mentally and make a decision years later (yes even when they're 18) as to whether they will go through with the change. It's an easier and better way of changing from a guy to a girl. You wouldn't get big man hands, huge broad shoulders, a smaller waist, facial hair, a face that looks more like a guys than a girls, a deeper sounding voice that sounds like a guy, a huge Adams apple, etc. Things that you would need lots of painful operations for, if you allowed your body the normal hormones at puberty.

All they're doing is stopping the hormones to make a possible future sex change easier and without surgery. This decision for sex change can easily be delayed this way until the child is old enough to make a decision for themselves as an adult.

There's nothing nefarious here except the reactions of a lot of small minded people within this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

The parents of these teens are in cults? How do you figure?

With all due respect, it dawned on me,

No not the parents specifically but like religion or politics, there seems to be a driving force behind it,

I don't know how to put it.
edit on 113030p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
According to research MOST cases of prepubescent gender dysphoria stops during puberty.

Gender dysphoria is most often caused by dysfunctional endocrine reactions in the brain. Altering, suppressing and giving synthesised hormones has known risks and should be banned. There probably is a chemical / neurobiological cure.

www.medicaldaily.com...

Within its clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of transsexual persons, the Endocrine Society suggests that for most children with GID, the condition will not persist into adolescence.Acknowledging that percentages differ between studies, the society maintains that "the large majority (75-80%) of prepubertal children with a diagnosis of GID in childhood do not turn out to be transsexual in adolescence."

www.nrdc.org...

6. Is there direct evidence that humans are susceptible to endocrine disruption?

Yes. In the 1950s and 1960s pregnant women were prescribed diethylstilbestrol (DES), a synthetic estrogen, to prevent miscarriages. Not only did DES fail to prevent miscarriages, but it also caused health problems for many of these women's children. In 1971, doctors began reporting high rates of unusual vaginal cancers in teenage girls. Investigations of the girls' environmental exposures traced the problem to their mothers' use of DES. The girls also suffered birth defects of the uterus and ovaries, and immune system suppression.

7. Are children at greater risk from endocrine disruptor exposure?

Yes. Because endocrine disruptors affect the development of the body's vital organs and hormonal systems, infants, children and developing fetuses are more vulnerable to exposure. And as was the case with DES, parents' exposure to certain chemicals may produce unexpected -- and tragic -- effects in their children, even decades later.

edit on 9-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The link works and I added research for value to the comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This sounds like a fear mongering piece to whip up outrage to me.

"Ermahgerd! Look at how society is falling apart! We're doomed!"

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Your link is comparing endocrine disruptors being used on pregnant women and you are trying to make a parallel to pre-teens taking it. That is a poor comparison since there are many dangers to taking drugs if you are pregnant that don't arise when you aren't pregnant, namely because the drugs could cause damage to the child in the womb. In other words you are comparing an apple to an orange to try to show that hormone blockers are bad for you.

As for your first link, that is WHY they are taking the hormone blockers, in case their gender dysphoria turns out to be temporary. They can stop taking the blockers and mature into the sex they were born without any problems.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Sound good to me that.
As long as it helps the kids in the long run.

who puts the notion in a child's head, this was unheard of when I was growing up, I'm 65, I am not judging heavens no, but do you know how many adult transgenders change their minds?

and commit suicide,

How many re-transition?

Jenner even said it after he had his facial feminization surgery , that he should shoot himself, doesn't sound like someone ready for a transition.

I think in many case it is body dysmorphic disorder.

Like when I look in the mirror I see a old 65 year old chubby great grandma, lol

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah and when the transgendered are armed we are all doomed Dooooomed I tell thee!.

They will take our kids and then make them the other sex...it is the Illuminati plan to depopulate the earth.

link   
Thank you, so many can not see the research that is right in front of their faces. Clinging firmly to their disapproval and desperately slinging silly counter arguments.a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

The link works and I added research for value to the comment.

Nope. I've clicked on it 5 times and each time I get a blank white page and a url that looks like it has been cut off.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I know, from reading these comments you'd think behind every corner is a parent giving their 10 year old hormones.

It's amazing how a few isolated incidents can create such a strong emotional response, and whip people up into a frenzy.

Is what these parents doing right? I don't know, probably not. Is this some kind of widespread phenomenon that's taking over parenting? No. Is this something that's going to influence society in any meaningful way? No.

Because of the above, this is clearly nothing more than a media troll.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The research shows that even environmental endocrine disruptors are damaging.

www.nrdc.org...

Investigations of the girls' environmental exposures traced the problem to their mothers' use of DES. The girls also suffered birth defects of the uterus and ovaries, and immune system suppression.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I put this notion in my head, me and me alone. I realized I was different at 4, I would even (and sorry to be crude) push it in and out of sight AT 4 I was doing this. I knew but didn't know if that makes sense. It wasn't until I saw another like me on television and in a magazine that I put two and two together.

Sadly though because of fear of backwards reactions from society I waited for a long time. I regret not being more open earlier, it would have made this easier. I certainly would have loved to get hormones at 12 but even had I shared my true self my parents would not have gone for that. Yet here I am now and out to most of my relevant world and happier than I have been in a long time.t reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The link works for me. Perhaps it is your device.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yup works on my end also.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join