It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I agree with this post. Cuervo sounds sensible.

I myself don't know what to say, except that 12 is a bit early to make that kind of decision.

I'm more of the type to wait it out a bit longer if I had kids. In fact, I would probably wait until they were AT LEAST 16 for hormone therapy and probably let them make their own decision once they turned 18. And forget any surgeries, that is for my kids to do themselves when they get older.

None of this will likely apply to my life, but you never know.
edit on 09pmTue, 09 Jun 2015 14:07:39 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I myself don't know what to say, except that 12 is a bit early to make that kind of decision.

I'm more of the type to wait it out a bit longer if I had kids. In fact, I would probably wait until they were AT LEAST 16 for hormone therapy and probably let them make their own decision once they turned 18. And forget any surgeries, that is for my kids to do themselves when they get older.

Yeah, I'm more of the mind that it should be considered with more gravity. I wouldn't take it off the table but I would have my reservations, for sure. There's no right answer, only compromises and hedging your bets. Risk vs reward is a factor on both doing it and not doing it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

The thing is you knew from a young age. I might not ever truly understand but I believe that these shock docs are using some kids who have not yet developed a sexual orientation as a litmus test.

I have nothing against gender realignment but those sexually confused children shouldn't become guinea pigs. Children should be allowed to endure puberty and the sexual awakening that ensues, one of the biggest parts of puberty is discovering your sexuality.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Awesome!

I try to remember my mom's favorite quote (she raised us with quotes 😁 ). " You can not expect of people what they have not yet learned".

In these threads though, it's easier to revert to yours LOL.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Annee

Oh yeah, I'm sure these Trans kids and their parents are shackled and forced into these treatments.

Which is why i said 'persuading'.

Is your kid hyperactive? here's a script for Adderall. Is your Kid depressed? here's a script for Prozac. Is your kid anxious? here's a script for Paroxetiene. Is your kid struggling to find a sexual identity? better take some hormone therapy.

Sure the parents have their own free will, but throwing medication at a problem doesn't help. Want some Thalidomide for that morning sickness?

My daughter was ADD. My grandson is High Functioning Autistic.

No one has tried to force drugs on me.

edit on 9-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

There is a lot of gray area, that's why I worry.

Many layers to this onion.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Do you want to be a girl with physical male characteristics?

Do you want to look like a man in a dress?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Yeah, I'm more of the mind that it should be considered with more gravity. I wouldn't take it off the table but I would have my reservations, for sure. There's no right answer, only compromises and hedging your bets. Risk vs reward is a factor on both doing it and not doing it.

"Considered with more gravity." I can swing with that. As you all well know, I dislike governmental mandates and bans (unless the thing being banned is an obvious infringement on someone's rights like murder) and would not necessarily agree with an outright ban on the practice. However, especially with juveniles, we can see that it is pretty obviously a complex and difficult subject.

One-size-fits-all government mandates always create more problems than they purport to solve.
edit on 9-6-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
adding, I watched a show recently man transitioned to women , then back to man, and now wants to be woman again,

Now we have three realty TV shows on the subject, I wonder if they will bring up the dark side about regrets and suicides?

Doctors are taking advantage of people.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

However, especially with juveniles, we can see that it is pretty obviously a complex and difficult subject.

No doubt since Jenner now 65 is still struggling with it

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Don't be afraid. We will have the same percentage of gays and transgender people as we have had since recorded history. No one is pushing anything except equal rights for all, and maybe a little more education so people won't be so ignorant of the facts. I promise, you aren't going to catch "the gay".

Oh I see your post got three stars. That's really sad.

And most sensible people don't have a problem with learning about homosexuals and transgenders. It is a problem for most people however when they start teaching ten, eleven and twelve year olds who haven't started or are just starting puberty who are extremely confused about the entire idea of sexuality in the first place. When you start laying all of these ideas out in front of children that young it's going to overwhelm their minds. When twelve year old boys start getting sexually aroused at dad's sports illustrated swimsuit edition, they are now going through a Radical change. "What is this funny feeling I've never had before?!" "Why do I feel like this?!" It's at this point that young mind is very susceptible to suggestion. Now this young boy has to go to a class that teaches him not only can he be attracted to girls, he can also be attracted to boys. Beyond that, he is now taught that he can be a girl if he wants and doctors can perform the surgery and he can take medicines.

Now all of a sudden it's gone from relatively the simple birds and the bees talk that when a boy and girl love each other they sleep in the same bed and make love and have a baby to something along the lines of: While a boy can love a girl and they sleep in the same bed and make love and have babies, boys can also love boys very much and they can also sleep in the same bed. Also dont forget that you don't have to be a boy if you don't want you, you can also be a girl.

You've taken a relatively simple conversation to give kids an answer and made them question themselves even more. What if they now start questioning their sexuality? It's no secret that boys have mostly boy friends and girls have mostly girl friends, if you suggest to them that it's ok to be intimate with another boy what's to stop them from now experimenting or trying to experiment with their long time friend, willingly or not?

My main point is this: In my opinion, twelve is far to young to be teaching kids about homosexuality JUST YET. I don't see why this type of information can't wait until they are older, at a minimum fourteen. This will give the kids at least a little bit of time to explore their sexuality ON THEIR OWN, which is also perfectly fine. I didn't have a sex ed class until I was fourteen I believe. I am perfectly accepting of homosexuality. It was a good middle ground between the two extremes of not teaching about homosexuality at all and those of you who apparently have no problem with a woman demonstrating how to use a god damn dildo ON HERSELF in front of a bunch of seventh graders. Let kids explore their sexuality and get an idea of what they want for themselves before throwing 20 new identifiers in front of them immediately after his or her first orgasm.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has the whole world gone mad? What is going on? This is not a rhetorical question....really, what is this all about?! Why are they pushing this?

The brain is not even fully developed until the mid 20's! Some studies have shown that 70%-80% of kids who had expressed transgendered feelings "spontaneously lost those feelings" over time.

Dr Carmichael said it was 'better' for children not to have gone through puberty before 'transitioning'. But she added: 'You are asking someone aged as young as 11 to make big decisions about their adult life and identity. We have to be very careful to keep options open.'

Transgender children?

These (about 35) achildren have been formally diagnosed with gender dysphoria. They take hormone blockers until the age of 16 to stop the onset of puberty, but then can choose to stop the blockers should they change their mind. Sexual reassignment surgery is not legal until they are 18.

This is a decision between the parent, the child and the doctor. These are not cases where "expressed transgendered feelings "spontaneously lost those feelings" over time."
edit on 9-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The plan for the mass enslavement of humanity marches on. By muddling gender roles/identity, the elite effectively create a mass of disoriented, confused sheep pumped full of hormones and chemicals. Pliability is increased and basic common sense/intelligence is obliterated. Feminized males and masculinized females has been the plan for a long time now. You can see it being pushed in every media avenue. Traditional masculinity is despised because it jeaporodizes the control our masters have over us. A traditionally masculine, resourceful, intelligent male is the most dangerous thing in the world for our current power control system.

I've noticed many people these days lack even a basic sense of direction. They get lost easily and can't find their way to a location without using some GPS device.

Pathetic. A bunch of disoriented, dazed sheep that can't even find their way around their own county without some satellite device.

Never in history has humanity been so weak and vulnerable. When basic common sense dies, we may as well just shackle the chains ourselves.

Now, continue your bleating little sheep. Nothing you say here is relevant nor useful.
edit on 9-6-2015 by DiggerDogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
I'm okay with the whole trans thing. Pretty comfortable with it and all that, but I have to agree that it absolutely IS a lot of garbage to let people so young do something like that. You can't even legally get a tattoo until you're 18 or 21 in the vast majority of places, but you can decide to change your entire gender?

I bet they are really relieved that you are 'comfortable with it and all that". You should write them a letter.
As far as the decision, they can't walk into a clinic and start the process on their own.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

Don't be afraid. We will have the same percentage of gays and transgender people as we have had since recorded history. No one is pushing anything except equal rights for all, and maybe a little more education so people won't be so ignorant of the facts. I promise, you aren't going to catch "the gay".

Now all of a sudden it's gone from relatively the simple birds and the bees talk that when a boy and girl love each other they sleep in the same bed and make love and have a baby to something along the lines of: While a boy can love a girl and they sleep in the same bed and make love and have babies, boys can also love boys very much and they can also sleep in the same bed. Also dont forget that you don't have to be a boy if you don't want you, you can also be a girl.

You've taken a relatively simple conversation to give kids an answer and made them question themselves even more. What if they now start questioning their sexuality? It's no secret that boys have mostly boy friends and girls have mostly girl friends, if you suggest to them that it's ok to be intimate with another boy what's to stop them from now experimenting or trying to experiment with their long time friend, willingly or not?

My main point is this: In my opinion, twelve is far to young to be teaching kids about homosexuality JUST YET. I don't see why this type of information can't wait until they are older, at a minimum fourteen. This will give the kids at least a little bit of time to explore their sexuality ON THEIR OWN, which is also perfectly fine.

"It's no secret that boys have mostly boy friends and girls have mostly girl friends, if you suggest to them that it's ok to be intimate with another boy what's to stop them from now experimenting or trying to experiment with their long time friend, willingly or not?"

Quite a few will experiment no matter what--what is the problem with providing them with scientific knowledge? Learning all of it on their own leads to misconceptions kids often pass around.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: mOjOm

Apologies.

"European" progressives, they want your children.

I guess it's not covered by Obamacare.

As for bias?

Yup.

I read that and the first thing I thought of was the US weenie-progressive movement doing this.

Look at the stars this soaked up. I guess ignorance and knee-jerk reactions are applauded on ATS now?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

7 stars actually.

Means I'm right and standing up for what is right.

No, it just means that 7 other people are just as bigoted as you and agree with you. Stars aren't a measure of accuracy...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Well, we don't live in the 1950's any more, so kids are a lot more knowledgeable about things now than they used to be. Is that a bad thing? Don't know - it is what it is. What I DO know is that even in the 1950's there were gays and transgender people around, they just kept it a secret from everyone and usually lived a sad lonely life of repression. I haven't seen any proof that there are more LGBT being generated just because it's out in the open more. I haven't seen any proof that more children grow up to be gay now than in the past. Have you? If you have, please share it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
​Sharp rise in under-11s seeking NHS transgender treatment Published time: April 08, 2015

The number of children in the UK being referred to the NHS for transgender treatments has increased fourfold over the last five years, new figures indicate. Britain’s only center specializing in gender issues saw the number of under-11s seeking consultation rise from 19 in 2009/10, to 77 in 2014/15. The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust said the referrals included 47 children aged under five and two under three years of age. Experts suggest the rise could be associated with the current generation’s willingness to explore gender identity issues. Based in London and Leeds, the clinic treats the condition known as “gender dysphoria.” The National Health Service (NHS) defines gender dysphoria as when a person experiences distress because their biological sex and gender identity do not match.

rt.com...

edit on 9-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

You assume that children are idiots. Adults really need to stop doing that about children. Children are a LOT smarter than most adults give them credit for. Second, just because a boy hears that it is possible to be attracted to other boys isn't going to make him bi-curious. Then even if it does, he may experiment a little bit and if he is straight will go right back to liking girls. So no big deal anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join