It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: beezzer

So do we for children ban all ADHD medication, anxiety meds, gynoplastia medication in boys, pimple medication, the pill umm what else.... because you know, it changes the "existing" biology?

There is actually a growing call for that as it becomes apparent that certain neurotrophic drugs do create long-term effects well into adulthood.

I mean, we can look at this issue emotionally, and weep over gender feelings and prescribe drugs with no thought to the potential side-effects, or we can look at this rationally.

I'll just sit over here and play with my toes and eat some crayons. I'll let you "smart" people decide.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
originally posted by: beezzer

Ahhh, thank you. Appreciate you detailing (for us slow folks) that if the parent agrees with the "child" to change genders, then they are free to take whatever steps are necessary to do so.

You're kookie ol slow folk persona is irrelevant to me on this boards.
You really think it is simply "if the parent agrees, they go nuts on hormone " situation?
Do you have ANY clue what these families go through, are you able to show any empathy and research options in scientific literature , other than blaming "progressives" (as you blurted out page one onr two with no other contribution to the actual science of it)
Do you think people want this in their lives, and feel it it such easy choice to go and do this?
Why are you trivializing this issue. Are you able to be empathic and investigate it all?

edit on 9-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh and you can tell he can't wait for it.....gonna get a surprise when no Jesus comes down to save him.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Not necessarily, especially during puberty when there is vastly increased physical and mental development.

Yes necessarily.

Hormone blockers safe for transgender kids says new study

SCIENCE!

Edit: By the way, your ninja edit source link isn't working.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I have dressed up as a lady many times in the past and I will tell you what I didn't mind it...I felt sexy as hell lol.
My mate said I was only a four pinter lol.

O dear me too, must be a british thing :p can thank my kinky ex gf for that lol

Love the heels never was too keen to the dress though

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm trivializing a knee-jerk reaction to a current cultural trend.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

My mother spent 3 hours on my make up....I liked the stockings and suspenders lol.
I have great legs

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Are you able to have a rational discussion with me without turning into the fake simpleton persona? which i know you are not.
Id rather you answer my full question regarding the array of drugs i listed, than answering with a silly irrelevant comment about your toes.
edit on 9-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know what transgender is. I also know that when I was five I wanted to play the guitar, I have no interest anymore in playing the guitar. I wanted to be a doctor since I was about ten, but when I learned of the deceit that was occurring in the field from a Pre-med class, I decided to change professions to something that was less deceptive. So how does the parent know how the kid will think when they mature? Sure, you can condition your kid to believe you made the right decision, but we should not make those decisions for our children. They can make them on their own when they are eighteen, I see no problem with that.

The decisions and paths my parents chose and I believed in when I was a kid are not the same as I had when I was over twenty years old. I wouldn't want to be stuck in the world I would have desired when I was a teenager.

I have no problem with gay or transgender people, but I do have a problem with parents making lifelong decisions for kids who may have a change of feelings when they get to be adults. Let them make their own decisions when they get of age.

I don't think I know any transgender people, I know some guys who are feminine, and I know some girls that are masculine. No problem. I have friends that are gay, no problem. What is wrong with a girl being more masculine or a guy being more feminine, nothing at all. There are a lot of people out there and we are all different.

I had people who thought I was gay, because I hung around with some girls that were gay and I was friends with a lot of girls. I was friends with them for many years because I knew that if I went out with them and we broke up eventually I would not be their friend anymore. So I just kept them as good friends and it was mutual. I still talk to them even though it has been many years and we are married and have families. My wife knows they are friends.

Kids nowadays understand this, back in the seventies this kind of behavior was unusual. I was unusual. I didn't care, I am myself, I do not need to think as others do, I do not have to choose sides.

The thing here is that these kids might change their life later in life and they should be making the decision then, not when they are driven by hormones.

Believe what you want, I still think these parents do not have the right to do this. You love your kids, you try to guide them but you can't dictate their future nor should you try. We are supposed to steer our young to stay on a path.

I actually definitely do not agree with people who are anti-gay and pick on these people. Same with transgender. There is nothing wrong with a feminine guy or a masculine girl. This is the choice of a young adult not a kid.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Are you able to have a rational discussion with me without turning into the fake simpleton persona? which i know you are not.
Id rather you answer my full question regarding the array of drugs i listed, than answering with a silly irrelevant comment about your toes.

If you wish, I can research all the neurotrophic drugs currently under investigation for having side-effects. You'll have to settle for pithy responses however, until I can complete that task.

I've only a humble background in developmental neurobiology, so I can safely say that the endocrine system does have a direct impact on neurological growth and development.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: queenofswords

AT THE AGE OF 12 FOR ME, DECISIONS WERE EXTREME AND CONSTANTLY CHANGING, HELL PICKING BETWEEN STREET FIGHTER II TURBO OR MORTAL KOMBAT FOR THE SNES WAS A BIG DEAL!!!!! i

Some children are more advanced, mature and intellectual than that. I was intentionally lucid dreaming at 10 and meditating on my own accord at 16. Did I like video games and generally being a child? Absolutely but I was mature enough to know that a choice between video games was not that big a deal.

Some children just grow up faster than others, that being said I think my first sexual experience (that I remember) happened to early. I'll also say that there was not really much my parents could have done to stop it. Just two kids being smart, sneaky and curious enough to do it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes mam, and I discovered yesterday they are giving children drugs to delay puberty,
edit on 103030p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

A terrible terrible image just flashed across my vision after reading this post. I think I need to go drown my eyes in alcohol or something now.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Humans do many things for money - from creating religions and starting wars to creating sex change drugs and a whole host of other things. Humans also do a lot of those same things for reasons other than money as well - hard to believe sometimes.

And the world keeps turning (only to horrify an increasingly paranoid number of humans).
edit on 9-6-2015 by Floydshayvious because: doop

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

One of the many symptoms caused by the homosexual agenda. Prepare for even more madness in the future. This one of those signs that makes you remember of how close the end of current civilization is.
edit on 9-6-2015 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

Exactly what is the "homosexual agenda"? Can you lay out the various goals of this agenda? How about letting us know who is in charge of it?

Or you can be intellectually honest and admit that you are slandering a group of people by even suggesting there is a "homosexual agenda" so that you don't have to take their grievances seriously.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Not necessarily, especially during puberty when there is vastly increased physical and mental development.

Yes necessarily.

Hormone blockers safe for transgender kids says new study

SCIENCE!

Edit: By the way, your ninja edit source link isn't working.

Can we reference a link that is not an activist website? As I've posted above, there are indeed potential risks, to include infertility. It is, like anything in medicine, not "risk free" and there is not enough data on healthy children to imply such. The largest study, from the Netherlands had an "N" of only 70.

When used for precocious puberty, we have had risks of infertility, growth issues, muscle density, etc.

It may be a low risk, but one cannot even remotely claim "risk free" with any level of honesty.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

How is this homosexual agenda bringing about the end of current civilization please enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

There is a link in the article that takes you to an article on Science Codex talking about the same thing.

Medical intervention in transgender adolescents appears to be safe and effective

I'm pretty sure that isn't an activist website.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

the US and Europe
www.theatlantic.com...

For 15 years, clinics in the U.S. and Europe that treat transgender children have prescribed these drugs to stop their bodies from maturing. The idea behind the treatment is twofold: First, it buys patients time to make an informed decision on how and if they want to physically transition to the gender with which they identify. And second, if they do decide to go through with the transition, puberty-suppressing drugs make the process smoother. By staving off breast development, for instance, an adolescent undergoing a female-to-male transition wouldn't have to undergo chest reconstruction surgery. But the medication offers mental benefits as well: Teens who are already living as the gender they identify with won't be “outed” by their bodies, and they won't have to go through puberty for the wrong gender, which research has shown can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join