It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

I am so thankful that you & TrappedPrincess are here & being so
honest about yourselves & really explaining the WHOLE process
from beginning to end as far as SRS.

I had not known about the blockers before this thread & this
has been a great learning experience. I have always believed
that NO ONE should have to be silent & live in darkness.
It's not healthy to be in hiding & also we need people like you
to make others aware.

Hugs to you both!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

People know at an early age if they are gay or are supposed to be the opposite sex. If they are old enough to have a baby at 12, and they can, then they should know what they are supposed to be. I agree with it, get it done sooner than later, like circumcision.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Gully

If that's true, it's child abuse.

Not in a world controlled by satanists. This is only but a small thing compared to the things to come, UNLESS humanity realizes what they themselves have placed in position of power. Expect things to become worse.

All I know is, I don't want to be here anymore. When you think about why they are targeting children, and also when you think about our generation possibly being the last of the thinkers, you realize the grand scale of the corruption. Us thinkers will eventually die off, replaced by a zombie filled society with a dangerous naive mind who believes anything the Gov tells them.

Don't go away just yet. You want to stick around for the gratuitous tranny POTUS, which they will install, if we still have that position left. They have to have a large pool of sexuality identifying/specifying specimens from which to choose...our leaders. And they think ahead. Always.

I know I know it's over in England and so on, say all the parental units that are cool. As if that matters. T'is a world agenda as clear as the road is twisted. And it's hip. All the cool persons thus aver. Over and over. They are so cool that they are now bored with upholding their positions. Now, it is simply 'climate deniers'', soon to be simply 'deniers'. Slap the 'denier' term in front of everything that you think a child should be entitled to, by all means. Say, I'd guess that this means that they automatically get a mobile? Some of the fans like mirrors even, they now tease, when they cross dress, but they're keeping their gnads stitched on, for the nonce. Look for them in the stands cheering you all on! Planting seeds. Putting that idea in your child's head, as easy as pie. Check listings for details. yawn

Every word.

# 462
edit on 13-6-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Gully

If that's true, it's child abuse.

Not in a world controlled by satanists. This is only but a small thing compared to the things to come, UNLESS humanity realizes what they themselves have placed in position of power. Expect things to become worse.

All I know is, I don't want to be here anymore. When you think about why they are targeting children, and also when you think about our generation possibly being the last of the thinkers, you realize the grand scale of the corruption. Us thinkers will eventually die off, replaced by a zombie filled society with a dangerous naive mind who believes anything the Gov tells them.

Don't go away just yet. You want to stick around for the gratuitous tranny POTUS, which they will install, if we still have that position left. They have to have a large pool of sexuality identifying/specifying specimens from which to choose...our leaders. And they think ahead. Always.

I know I know it's over in England and so on, say all the parental units that are cool. As if that matters. T'is a world agenda as clear as the road is twisted. And it's hip. All the cool persons thus aver. Over and over. They are so cool that they are now bored with upholding their positions. Now, it is simply 'climate deniers'', soon to be simply 'deniers'. Slap the 'denier' term in front of everything that you think a child should be entitled to, by all means. Say, I'd guess that this means that they automatically get a mobile? Some of the fans like mirrors even, they now tease, when they cross dress, but they're keeping their gnads stitched on, for the nonce. Look for them in the stands cheering you all on! Planting seeds. Putting that idea in your child's head, as easy as pie. Check listings for details. yawn

Every word.

# 462

Drats, foiled again! I thought we had you all fooled and blind to our plan of presidency, world domination, and turning the world into a throng of transgender drones! This has been a plan in the making since prehistory ever since the earliest sufferers of dysphoria used to take herbs to balance themselves out and, you betcha, our goal back then was to install a king and queen to make all the peasants transgender, as well.

I guess it's back to the drawing board. What am I going to do with all of my "so you don't think you're transgender think again" pamphlets the high transcommander gave us to pass out while we go door-to-door looking for recruits?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Speaking of trans kids... Who says Hollywood stars are all full of themselves?

In my opinion this story is absolutely ADORABLE. I'd have done the same thing at 7 if my mom or dad took me to see her.

What Happened When a 7-Year-Old Trans Girl Blocked Laverne Cox’s Path

A gobsmackingly gorgeous story of a mother who took her 7-year-old trans daughter – named M. – to a speech that Laverne Cox was giving at the local town hall. To read the whole thing go here, but I’ve reprinted the takeaway below.

“Orange is the New Black” isn’t really appropriate viewing for 7-year-olds, but I had shown M. the photo of Ms. Cox on the cover of TIME when it came out last year, so M. had a vague idea that this was someone important who was also transgender. But I don’t think she really got it until we showed up for the event.

The line snaked out of the venue for half a mile. There wasn’t an empty seat in the house. We got there early enough to snag seats near the front, and when Laverne walked into the room, the crowd went nuts. M. went nuts, too, cheering and clapping for the glamorous lady everyone seemed to love so much.

edit on 13-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 13-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you Ektar.

a reply to: Ektar

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Paranoid nonsense.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey JadeStar

As you see I am VERY supportive & I hope again that you do read my
u2u...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Except...
I haven't seen any bigotry directed at anyone in this thread. Other than those of us who are deemed not supportive enough, or too inquisitive.

Bigotry doesn't have to be directed at anyone to be hurtful and mean, and stop pretending like shaming bigots is bigoted in return.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Cuervo

That's because the right wing media's hate train hadn't gotten on board yet to tell the conservatives of ATS what to think and say about transgenders, so they didn't have much of an opinion yet. They were still worried about the "gay agenda" (another phrase coined by the right wing media's hate train) at the time.

I'm not even trying to be partisan here, but all these hateful things said about transgenders are all phrases literally invented by the right wing media.

That's the explanation I was afraid of. Not afraid of hearing it but afraid of it being true.

There is phrasing and logic that I will never hear from people on here until it's coined on the MSM and then, suddenly, I'll hear it everywhere.

I know it's awful that it works that way, but it DOES certainly highlight that many who consider themselves "awake" are really only buying into another part of the same system they are claiming to buck. It makes them easy to spot.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Eff it.

I have followed this thread while restraining myself from getting involved for I probably lack the decorum and manners to contribute in a positive way but enough is enough. For a site who's motto is deny ignorance, it is disheartening to see for some topics, that is simply not the case.

When presented with evidence and personal testimonial in the way of information offered to perhaps lift the veil of ignorance, several posters here yet remain unwavering in their beliefs and rhetoric and in my opinion, have failed miserably at following the site's motto. It saddens me deeply and makes me question why I even come here.

Things said and attitudes displayed in this thread by some have been downright hurtful bordering on abuse and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your attempts to trivialize and dehumanize those that have attempted to bring some knowledge and experience to the table. Honestly, it makes me sick when presented with the best available scientific and expert professional consensus along with the personal experiences shared by some here at great cost that the OP and defenders fail to open their closed minds enough to indeed "deny ignorance". It makes me embarrassed to be a member of this site and I've had all of this I can take.

The Internet and this age of information will be looked at by history much as we now view changes to our civilization brought about by the industrial age. Ideas, possibilities and options have opened up with the spread of information that did not exist in the past and with this awareness comes change yet some poor souls steadfastly cling to the past and their personal dogma. Must be tough living in a world that intrudes on your little bubble?

Nobody wants to be transgender or transsexual more than they want to be gay or straight. They just are. Congratulations to those who's societal roles and sense of self are congruent with their anatomy but this is simply not the case for everyone. Why is it so hard to accept that people are different without calling them sick or mentally aberrant or blame them for the decay and downfall of society? Perhaps this is due to their own insecurity or touches on things subconsciously repressed? I don't have answers to this.

I do know that the lack of understanding and compassion in this thread is sorely apparent in the face of information and evidence that has been presented. Think "trans" kids are a new phenomenon fostered by the media, Internet and left wing agenda? Think again, spoken by one from the 60's that has gone on to live a happy, healthy and productive "normal" life. If awareness, therapies and standards of care available today would have been around back then, my journey would have certainly been different. Thankfully, stories like JadeStars show we are no longer living in the dark ages. Well, some of us anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EKron

The bad news is some people's minds will never be opened on this subject. The good new is, those people won't live forever, and new generations of people will be much more open. That's the way it's been with many things, like same sex marriage, interracial marriage, and all kinds of other concepts that were hard for the majority to accept. With time, education and awareness- raising, the majority usually comes around.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerDogg
Islam actually has a future in this world.

Not on Mars it doesn't!... and it's "future" in Hollywood film isn't exactly an proof its fanciful claims.

Just wait, the joke will be on you. People these days have an emptiness inside them

I'd advise speaking for oneself, rather than assuming everyone is like oneself... irrespective of how much better the former method may make on feel about one's own perceived predicament.

[Snip]
edit on 1/8/15 by JAK because: Personal comment removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 16) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
If "God" doesn't make mistakes, and we aren't to go against that....

"God" indeed would not make mistakes.

(*Boldfaced for emphasis)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I do and don't agree.

Transgender people I met (well... what is seen) thought they were this gender all of there life, they didn't wake up one morning and decided to become something else. You be denying transgender people to develop into a gender they think they're. It's not about being able to make the decision. It's about helping transgender to become who they want to be. It would make it easier on them if they had that capability to block or prevent certain things when they were a child. Child body probably more easily adapted to change, then adult who is already developed.

However, they shouldn't take the drug simply because they can. Parents need to discuss with there children who are transgendered about the risk, other options, and what ifs. I think this drug needs to have the option to children but it shouldn't make it a easy choice to make.

Thinking they're a gender when there biological body isn't the same can have mental effects on a person. This drug can possibly ease that pain. No one here knows the pain or what it does to someone because we're not transgender or experience what's like (assuming no one here is transgendered).

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
(assuming no one here is transgendered).

Umm, well? If you're curious about this and have some time, read this thread.

At age 3- Transitioning from Jack to Jackie

And this one:

Two questions for transgender people

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join