It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Everyone circle that date....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is something else...

www.behindthestarmovie.com...

Its just a website that does nothing except tell you how many people are there.

I cannot find anything on the net about it at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was on Pinterest today searching for Witch decor for Halloween. One of the first things that popped up was this!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Oh my - the coming of the 'Blue Star Kachina' in September?

...Or not...just, the visual at the link brought that to mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So there is a holiday/ stock market crash/ Blood Moon/ asteroid/ super volcano/ solar flare/ super earth quake/ polar shift/ apocalypse on sept. 23-28th... Did I forget anything? Im afraid this #s lodged into the conciousness of the masses... Hope we can overcome

edit on 27-8-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

LoL, that just made my day...btw you forgot CERN opening a portal and a revelation of the anti-christ
Never heard of a solar flare and polar shift theory for this particular date though...also what`s with a holiday? I can`t connect this to any doomsday prophecy

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Unless the post if referring to the Jewish holiday, Day of Atonement, I have no idea, but it's also a Muslim holiday with a correlating meaning this year too. Those two do not sych up often because of the shifting nature of both calendars.

I think we are also forgetting the destruction of the Hoover Dam and the revelation of the NWO which are also on the list.

But yes, I think the only common denominator to all these predictions is that everyone has noticed the commonality of the way the dates keep popping up. I'm not sure anyone has any real idea why that's happening or what it's supposed to mean, if anything.

At least we only have a month or so to go before we can either announce that the brown substance has hit the rotors or that we were wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for clarification of the Day of Atonement...so it`s more like Holy day. Don`t know why but I always have vacation on my mind for the word holiday

Yeah I agree, mostly it`s just dates concentrated around 12-28 of Sep popping up but year is being scarce so not necessarily a month to go
Though I have to admit that the theory of Blood moons and Jubilee is the most compelling. At least it has historic reference.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Here is something else...

www.behindthestarmovie.com...

Its just a website that does nothing except tell you how many people are there.

I cannot find anything on the net about it at all.

Nor me, probably worthy of it's own thread?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

I think you've found those particular numbers because you were looking for them. Say I place a particular value on the number 42. I could probably find hundreds of movies that have a 42 in them or numbers that add up to 42 or 24's that I say you can turn around to make 42's. It doesn't make that number special. Not that what you've found isn't kinda neat, but I'm sure one could do that with many numbers.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you believe that such a thing exists... Coincidences...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Lmao @ Topic Creator. He has literally watched too many movies and you know this when his whole post references stuff seen in every movie of the 90s.

XFD

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hahaha, I was referring to the Jewish holy day, and i just read an article saying that Cern could created disturbances in the earths entire magnetic field, when the machine if functioning at full capacity, which could open us up for a solar flare... I didnt mention the portal opening and allowing demon, cause that's not funny! Never messed with an Ouija board either cause I believe our subconciouss levels are rediculous and can create some s##t, whether it's in my head or in reality I don't wanna mess with that stuff. No such thing as coincidence
... Mayb the thread creator had to use his time, to see all this, to tell the masses and help! Lol, mayb... Just mayb

edit on 27-8-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: Added reply

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I did right here.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

AT first I believed it be odd, then I thought I found the movie, then finally realized it is some kind of viral campaign that has to do with the doom and gloom of Sept. Still have no idea why they would spend time and money on something like this. Odd to say the least imo.

September may be boring... we have no idea what will happen in this crazy world from minute to the next.
edit on 27-8-2015 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

Ooooops....you forgot the Autumnal Equinox on the 23rd.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

And for Catholics the 23rd of September is the Feast Day of Padre Pio -- and let's not forget his prophecy of Three Days of Darkness!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The seventh trumpet was sounded, i hope my soul is forgiven, for my mouth is closed.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am gonna go into the woods, on the 22nd-come back on the 2nd of october.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
I am gonna go into the woods, on the 22nd-come back on the 2nd of october.

We'll probably be better off staying in the "woods" from there on through. Don't wont to be stuck in any city grid, that is for certain

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All right, I got a spooky one IF you want to get into gematria.

This was a local headline this morning: Magic Number Math: What does it all mean?

First off, let's get the end of September reference out of the way.

Over the next few weeks, especially as October approaches, you're going to hear a lot about something called the "Magic Number."

Now as this is a baseball article, it is about the number of wins the local team needs to clinch a spot in the play-offs. But, between the whole "magic number" in quotes and the value of the "magic number," it sort of ties right into the time period and date range we're looking at. So for fun, since they were nice enough to put a nice math equation in their article, I thought I'd look up the significance of the numbers via gematria and numerology just to see ... if I could parse some meaning.

As a prime, the number 163 can be linked to the "living waters". One of the possible gematria meanings for 77 is a representation of Christ as

With the gematria in "n", 77 is the sum of two numbers in facing: 34 value of the Hebrew word spirit, 20+6+8=34; and 43, number of the Hebrew word flesh, 2+21+20=43. That reminds us that the Son of God become man (flesh) in order that the man rises up towards God (spirit). The flesh and the spirit are then complementary: the flesh bearing the spirit and the fruit of the work of the Spirit will be the salvation of the flesh which will receive the incorruptibility.
and 61 again being prime can be linked to blood or His blood and atonement.

Fun eh? All of those are appropriate concepts to link to the "magic number" or magic dates of September.

Yeah, I admit to just playing with the gematria. I don't really know much about it except that it exists and hear references to it and occasionally run across this or that YouTube vid with some gematria in it. But I thought since we're doing math ...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join