It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 52
<< 49  50  51   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting.. I can't say that I believe a rapture is coming. But then ones mind wanders to a time in which entire civilizations virtually vanished with no trace of an explanation in written accounts of such events.

Dark days may be ahead and maybe not, but I believe for a seven year tribulation to occur, a seven year Peace treaty is first needed.

The UN Day of Peace is September 21. This year their theme is

The theme for 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.”

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
1 Thesselonians 5: 1-3

As for the idea of the covenant with many, that may or may not be a peace treaty, and it is the beast that makes it. The beast cannot come upon the earth without the restrainer being removed first. There are good arguments that the restrainer is the Holy Spirit, and the church is indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

So, how does the beast appear so long as the indwelt church is active in the land? That's one of the reasons why some think there will be a rapture.

Regardless, God has it worked out, and I trust it will be what He needs it to be. If it is that I die in the Tribulation as I'm under no illusions that I could survive it, then I will die. If there is a rapture and I am fortunate enough to be caught up, than that is what it is.

I watch and I pray and do my best to live life humbly and stay in His footsteps. That's all we can do.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just came across another to add to the list of 23-9 that a guy saw in a recent movie "Passengers".

9 mins duration

Which jogged my memory on something I thought about awhile back, now a lot of people are saying this will be or could be the rapture, well I`m sure we all agree (Christians) on the rapture we are told to be always ready and to know the season and comes like a thief in the night, but also no one knows the day or the hour only God knows.

In all the scores of ytube vids I`ve watched no one has mentioned...

1 Thessalonians 4:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
www.biblegateway.com...

The dead in Christ, those slain or deceased are raised first, just pondering whether this could be taking place and those who are saying its the rapture are partly right.

Also i found this video very interesting regarding the Revelation 12 sign with some info I hadn`t seen before so I`ll post it for anyone interested.

Revelation 12: The Throne Room, The 2 Witnesses, The Coming of the Anti-Christ. Duration 35 min.

I`m glad Hardboiled20150923 brought this topic up a few years ago, which has now more importantly linked to the Revelation 12 sign which was foretold aprox 2000 years ago for us to see, this sign happens before all the disasters and wars etc along with a lot of prophecy that also needs to be fulfilled before judgement upon all, there`s no time frame between Christs sign in the heavens and the end, but expect it soon. Best yet know and go to Yeshua as we have all fallen short of the glory of God and be saved.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

The Teachings of Jesus Christ

edit on 14-9-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This has NOTHING to do with september, its month and year.

new topics

<< 49  50  51   >>

join