It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak
Because Google has some very sophisticated algorithms which can come to interesting conclusions about what you might be looking for. An earlier thread about just that sort of thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It "knows" there are conspiracy theories about that date and it "knows" there are conspiracy theories about CERN.

edit on 8/30/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Interesting. I just heard about this whole September 23rd thing today, so I searched a bit about it.

I just tried 9/23/2015 on my phone since I haven't searched anything about it there, and I got a location in Toronto.

So, it's just Google feeding you information based on your search history I guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

So, it's just Google feeding you information based on your search history I guess.

Not just yours. Though that probably has priority, it looks at what other people have been looking for too.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bishop2199

You are wrong 42 is not the answer to the universe

It's the answer to life , the universe , and everything

you're welcome

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is some new info:
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Growing Up (Sloane's Song) feat. Ed Sheeran ... This song just came on the radio... It's lyrics include being patient for one more month!!! And the world changing...
Mayb he is apart of the main stream "music artist" puppets that are in the supposed illuminati and controlled by demons... CERN could allow these demons in?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I really want to believe something more along these lines though zonnews.com...
its possible that both of these realities comes to pass and the only deciding factor is the side you truly wanna be on?
edit on 31-8-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

It's really a matter of choice, with all that is happening right now, the fear and violence, in the news media is just one side of the coin.

There is always two sides to a coin, any situation if you will, that is the rule of nature, simply being in a state of love and peace only magnifies that for you.

And the same applies for being in a state of fear and depression.

Pain and suffering is a result of resisting being true to your natural self. What really excites is what matters in your reality.

Peace

edit on 31-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

And what will you say when it does happen?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice lecture on the events in September:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

It would actually be welcomed by some of us. The ones that are WIDE AWAKE

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A new post by R$E...don't believe any of this "Wave X" malarkey that is growing in popularity:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Maryland tsunami visions:

detonation-video.beforeitsnews.com...< br />

edit on 1-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

yeah just check out my username...Skywatcher2011....you know how many members on here questioned what would happen after 2012? fortunately no natural disaster so my name still remains safe

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Thanks for the posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
*slaps down Illuminati card*

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This may be slightly off topic, but here is an excellent and down-to-earth video dissecting the 2015 VMA awards and explaining all the occultist/Illuminati symbology employed, MK Ultra control, as well as the relationship to the ancient Goddess Kali, who was recently displayed on the side of the Empire State building.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe I was the last to realize this, but the Freedom Tower itself is a 3D extrusion of the Satanic pentagram. How is that for man's thumbing his nose at God? If you live in NY, I would get out of there ASAP.

Another video on the R$E channel covers the Justin Bieber's disgusting NWO Satanic rituals heralding the arrival of the Anti-Christ:

www.youtube.com...

Viewer discretion is advised.

edit on 2-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
By now many of you may be subscribed to Rene M's YouTube channel. Well, she just posted some real doozies:

The movie "Just Like Heaven" shows 9/23 on the radio followed by a collision, and a place "just like heaven":

www.youtube.com...

On November 7, 2011, the band announced that their next album would be titled Some Nights. Its first single, called "We Are Young" featuring Janelle Monáe. The music video shows a phone with the numbers 2, 3, and 9. The theme is a collision, followed by chaos erupting, and being "carried home":

www.youtube.com...

The movie Iron Giant trailer points to meteor hitting earth 9/23. What is slightly different about this video is they say this "isn't a meteor, but something much, much more serious". What could that be?

www.youtube.com...

In the final new video she posted, we get a 3-for-1. First, we see a clip from the recent Super Bowl commercial in which the American Flag is displayed followed by a giant sign with red letters spelling PREPARE.

Next, there is a recent car commercial alluding to the apocalypse starting now and that the 7th trumpet sounding and "they" walk among us (come out of the shadows). I also noticed that car being advertised is a Maserati and we are all familiar with the logo, which is a Neptune's pitchfork:

www.car-brand-names.com...

Finally, the rest of the clip is a no-holds-barred NWO/Satanic/Occultist ritual unmasking the Beast to the world. The guy's commentary pretty much spells it out...this is the end, not the beginning and the apocalypse is nearly upon us:

www.youtube.com...

If this stuff doesn't make people wake up, I don't know what will.

I pray every day for the protection of the US and for people to wake up and return to their faith. Maybe we can avoid some of this as a nation, but IF this is going to happen on schedule, we are quickly running out of time.

edit on 2-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Listen to these lyrics:

www.youtube.com...

from 1966!??

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Dear ATS forum masters,

How about showing us some love and promoting this thread to the front page for a few days? Surely this thread is at LEAST as important something talking about "99 Ways to Annoy an Atheist" or "Most Embarrassing Google Search Terms Per State". Consider doing it as public service- in the spirit of we report, you decide?

Thanks,

HardBoiled

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So come to find out...Obama declared September as "national preparedness month"....and has laid out several different "themes" for each week of September.

During the week of 9/20-9/26 the theme is "Power Outage"

new topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join