It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Just a marketing scheme. Those people are smarter than you and I. You get these paranoid people who put all of this togther and BAM, free advertisment for their crap movies and other media.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
a reply to: Alexander the Great

You're saying that all of these 9/23 codings are just for marketing purposes? I think its a pretty poor marketing job then considering 99.9% of people don't notice it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
Remarks by the President at the GLACIER Conference: "People will suffer. Economies will suffer. Entire nations will find themselves under severe, severe problems."

"More drought; more floods; rising sea levels; greater migration; more refugees; more scarcity; more conflict. Submerged countries. Abandoned cities. Fields no longer growing."

"Desperate refugees seeking the sanctuary of nations not their own. Political disruptions that could trigger multiple conflicts around the globe."

"On this issue, of all issues, there is such a thing as being too late. That moment is almost upon us."

OK, Mr. O. That moment is almost on us? MOMENT? Are you still talking about your phony issue of man-made global warning, or something else? 9/23 perhaps?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Listen to these lyrics:

from 1966!??

Nice how the record label has a 23 right next to the song title.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
I can't recall if this was mentioned in this thread, but 1776 was 239 years ago...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
OK, so everyone knows that the Simpsons are chalk-full of predictive hints, including one about 9/23. So imagine my surprise when my family was watching Mythbusters on Science and we saw the Simpsons special.

This is the full episode, sped up so Jamie and Adam sound weird. At 35:08 in the video, you will see this:

Notice Homer's weight? They don't provide a full explanation for how they arrived at that number. The other two numbers they give don't work into any equation that would lead to it, and they don't show their work. And 239lbs is the only number in red. Being rusty on my own math, it is HIGHLY possible I just missed how it all works out though.
edit on 2-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:06 PM
This definitely looks like predictive programming to me. The density of water and the average density of the human body have nothing to do with 239 lbs.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
I won't do more than put a link at the bottom to it because it technically isn't a 9/23, but TheScariestMovieEver has a video up about some interesting links between renaming Denali and McKinley and possible connections to other things about Obama that people have noticed. Certainly, there is a lot of predictive programming that has surrounded since he has taken office. Well, here we are in the first day of September, and he has renamed a mountain from McKinley to Denali. Denali means "The Great One" and what a lot of people also might have forgotten is that McKinley was assassinated. So the Great One returns ... isn't there something in prophecy about that? And isn't it strange that the name The Great One had was the name of a president who was assassinated ... in September, and died on Sept. 14, Rosh Hashanah for that year?

Anyhow, some potentially spooky coincidences if you want to jump down that rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:14 PM

This thread definitely deserves to be displayed on the top list and also considering its pretty relevant in this particular month, would be good to see it up there and I feel this information is very important for people to be aware of.

Would like to say that I really and truly believe that down to the core this is very much a spiritual battle guys whether or not you believe in any religion is a different matter but it all comes down to the simplicity of it and that is we all know the difference between good and bad, love and hate, truth and lies, we all know the difference between positive and negative, the difference between light and dark, the difference between high and low and that everything has a equal balance. Everything is energy and when we think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration we can understand the clear simple truth of life and the universe.

Albert Einstein quoted:
"Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."

So we really are creating our realities in the sense that what ever we focus our energy on we begin to manifest.

When we think of the frequency range we are limited to a small portion of that range in this physical world so we are able to create a reality within that range to say get your dream job but then it would seem in our society impossible to gain a superpower.

Well I think we have been deceived into thinking there are such limits which takes away the very power/energy we need to achieve that, I'm not saying we can one day all of sudden gain the ability to fly but I'm saying we don't understand our true potential.

In my opinion our limits are down to our life force energy and we are able to do whatever that amount of energy is capable of but then again energy is everywhere and everything is connected so does that mean we are limitless, you decide?

When we focus on good we create and attract good because that goodness exists in a certain frequency and when we focus on good our frequency changes to match that frequency of good, we also then attract good because we are creating that reality and radiate that good energy on to others. The same applies for anything.

Then when we talk about the difference between the frequency of love and hate baring in mind everything has an equal balance, love exists on the complete opposite side of the range to where hate exists.

Love exists on the highest and beyond end of the range and hate exists on the lowest and beyond end of the range. Love is the most powerful thing known to man and nothing will ever overcome it and that love is infinite just as our universe is.

The lower the vibration, the slower the vibration; the higher the vibration the faster the vibration, fear, anger, hate and anything that is negative vibrate at a very low frequency, love, joy, gratitude and anything that is positive vibrate much quicker

Positive = Higher vibrational frequency

Negative = Lower vibrational frequency

Higher vibrations vibrate much faster which means it processes information much faster which means it is more intelligent that negativity.

Love brings light and truth, just as truth brings enlightenment and love and when we learn any of these things we realise that hate, darkness and deceit were doomed from the beginning and the story of life is just running its course but with free will we have a choice to change our roles in that story.

No matter what your beliefs are in terms of anything just make sure you know you've made the right choice, I personally take to Christianity although I disagree with a lot of things in the bible knowing that it has been tampered with by the wrong hands somewhere down the line and changed to suit the agenda but my faith came intuitively and I feel I have a connection with God and Jesus. I do not live like a typical Christian does but I know the difference between good and bad and its really that simple. I have faith in Jesus because he represented a man that spoke of love and truth and that to me is right as righteous as I may sound from my understanding it is pure and I think that is good, maybe his name wasn't Jesus but I have faith in something or someone who stands for that but that's just my choice.

That's all I'm trying to say guys is that we spend to much time fighting over tedious things such as what religion someone believes in or arguing over peoples different beliefs when we should just keep it simple and know the difference between good and bad.

The agenda want us to fight over tedious things In confusion in the darkness and in the frequency of negativity.

Lets wake up to the world we are really living in.

I may seem as if I'm a bit of track or off topic but I really believe that it is this understanding that teaches us a lot about this thread and I know we are dealing with a spiritual battle here.

They gave out warnings to prepare, for what we are still trying to work out and are yet to see they gave out signs to watch out for, whatever will happen we will soon see but one thing we can already see is what they are trying to do to us mentally and spiritually so lets take a step back and really prepare in a spiritual sense because that's what I really think its all about and that's what I think is important.

Would love to hear any of your thoughts and opinions

Here's an interesting and informative video I watched earlier which covers a lot of the topic

Love & light

edit on 2-9-2015 by Tom015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
What you're saying really makes sense to me. I started getting more curious at the beginning of the year about metaphysical topics & spirituality. I've spent so much time reading. However there is a lot of information out there, and I've not really chosen specific areas, I've been reading what peaks my interest most at that time.
One thing that made a huge difference for me was when I quit watching and reading the news, a huge amount of negativity & fear was instantly gone, then I stopped associating with people that create a lot of drama and are negative all the time. My focus has become being grateful, doing things with love in my heart, and trying to stay positive. It starts a chain reaction of positive change in life. I am still beginning to learn about vibrations and frequencies. I find myself overwhelmed because there's so much information to read and absorb. I've recently made friends that are more in tune with me and it's helpful to have others to talk to.
I really feel like there is something going on, but unsure what it is. I don't think the world is going to end, but I think changes are coming.
There is so much talk of sept and while I can't say I truly understand it all or agree with it all, I do feel there is something bigger going on. I came across several metaphysical websites that have similar theories of what is going on. But one in particular stuck out because he attempts to discuss several of the things people are talking about for sept, some which I've seen in this thread and others. It's a very long article, but it's worth reading. I would love to hear others thoughts on it. I am still taking in and thinking about everything I've read, and have been looking to see what others thoughts are.
I'll include a link for anyone interested in reading it.

I've been lurking on ATS for awhile. I've not been much for posting but I feel like there are more people out there with theories, and knowledge that we can all benefit from.

a reply to: Tom015

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:49 PM
Thanks for your thoughtful and heartfelt posts Tom015 and RoseLight. I admit we have a lot to learn about the universe and even our own galaxy, but I'm just not ready to digest or accept these higher frequency theories, Wave X, and other multi-dimensional/multi-reality theories. That said, if I start experiencing any of these symptoms (hallucinations and such) or start noticing anyone else, I will certain be more aware of what might be.

I've recently had some more incidences of waking up suddenly in the middle of the night screaming at 2:39 AM. For the life of me I can't understand how this mechanism works, since I can't often tell the time very accurately in my awake, alert state. Also, I'm getting increasing 11:11 prompts which I have been experiencing for years. Recently, my favorite combo at my lunch spot costs me $11.11 and it drives me crazy. Anyway, I digress...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:53 PM
You are welcome. I have been reading the thread and decided I should post and see what others thought. Honestly I am not sure what I do or don't believe right now, but I'm willing to consider what information I find and have shared with me. There are so many unknowns and uncertainties. I am curious as too all the coincidences that have been connected to sept. I will continue to read and pay attention to things going on, in a few weeks we may all have some idea if any of this means anything. I am looking forward to reading what others thoughts and findings are.

Something I just realized while reading your post is my husbands total at lunch lately has been $11.11, which I keep seeing on the bank and thinking it's odd. Funny to hear someone else say that though.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:11 AM

This song is about a couple that are going their separate ways for summer break from school. The boy hopes that they can rekindle their relationship in September when school starts again and hopes that the girl will not be taken in by another under the romantic influence of the moon. It has absolutely nothing to do with any conspiracy. I have questioned much of this thread but this is such a stretch I'm surprised that your arm didn't get dislocated.

The 2.31 at the side of the song title is the length of the song, no conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
and the hits keep coming.
Pause it at 2:22 and notice his hand below the numbers...

edit on 4-9-2015 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM

originally posted by: LuFri

This song is about a couple that are going their separate ways for summer break from school. The boy hopes that they can rekindle their relationship in September when school starts again and hopes that the girl will not be taken in by another under the romantic influence of the moon. It has absolutely nothing to do with any conspiracy. I have questioned much of this thread but this is such a stretch I'm surprised that your arm didn't get dislocated.

The 2.31 at the side of the song title is the length of the song, no conspiracy.

Admittedly, this is probably the weakest clue on this thread. I found the link on forum and thought it was interesting as a kind of theme song for our angst about September. I agree it nothing to do with 9/23.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
a reply to: shasta9600

@shasta9600 thanks for posting it. You saved me the trouble. The 2-39 is an undeniable clue as well as the diagrams that fall out of his folder there. The meteor animation is pretty scary, too.

I loved the British and US version of the office. Its sad in away to see them resurrect the same kind of series with some of the same actors with this gloomy theme. I doubt it will be any good. Makes me wonder if they make the whole thing just so they could show the promotion with the the predictive programming clues. If this really happens on 9/23 or 24, I doubt anyone will be interested in watching a comedy about the apocalypse after September, which is when the series is slated to start.

edit on 4-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
Continuum, season 4, episode 1 (aired just recently): Kiera Cameron awakens in a medbay, after being supposedly asleep for 3 years. the answer to her question about the date? september, 25th.

few moments later it turns out it was a hallucination/simulation. pointing at a fake awakening?

or just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM

The series Mr. Robot has some interesting duality to it, including a reference to Ashley Madison that was probably filmed before the actual Ashley Madison hacks (maybe), a live shooting incident that was close enough to the Virginia incident they held off on airing the episode, and the whole thing takes place against the back-drop of world wide financial collapse and chaos.

The show has a couple 23/9/23 references. Those are addressed about 17 minutes in or so.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:12 PM
Excellent video and coverage of duality and the NWO, not to mention the additional 9/23 clues. I'm definitely going to queue up that show and watch it this weekend.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:51 PM
To add to this amazing yet very scary thread, this strange video that was released not too long ago.

Check how long the video lasts...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>