It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok finally found sth....this is from Ria Novosti

RIA Novosti (Russian: РИА Новости), sometimes shortly RIA (Russian: РИА) was Russia's international news agency until 2013 and continues to be the name of a state-operated domestic Russian-language news agency

This is a report from Russia Indian simulated military practice where reconnaissance and later destroying "terrorist groups" is a main objective. Notice the number on the tank....

Will keep watching...so far it seemed like searching for a needle in a haystack.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was playing my copy of "Super Mega Baseball" today on the PC and noticed one of the advertisements in the stands is for "Comet Water" and the outside of the bottle has a comet coming through the atmosphere. Later, another ad showed up for "Pyramid Investments" with a pyramid shaped logo. The subtitle read "Because you're broker than you think".

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

That's OK. My husband and I have been playing Age of Wonders III in co-op. The desktop icon is triskele, 666. One company logo is the Phoenix, another has a pyramid, a lot of the icons and markers that signify are occult (which I expect a certain amount of in a fantasy game), but there is one in particular that is a red sword that looks exactly like an inverted cross which stands out.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In the 90's show, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Dick Solomon's room number in the college is 239. I always thought that was interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quyll

Considering he was the one who randomly told his students about the giant vaporizing meteor of 2015, it is interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And that he was an alien who went under the guise of a human to learn more about them...hmmm.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just a thought here. Why would NASA have the urge to answer to some speculation? I mean this is not something they needed to respond to by law and, considering how quiet they are about other speculations, this definitely stands out from their usual response pattern.

If they had just stayed quited, there would be no suscpision at all. Not to mention that they did present a "2015 PDC hypothetical asteroid impact scenario” back in April at the April 2015 IAA Planetary Defense Conference.

Is it just me or something doesn`t smell right?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Fear The Walking Dead... more 9/23-9/25 programming:

www.youtube.com...

Nice example because it uses Google Earth to prove they have changed the gas pump prices to match 239, 249, and 259 per gallon.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Why would NASA have the urge to answer to some speculation?
Remember Heaven's Gate? (Or maybe you don't) That might be one reason.

BTW:
sservi.nasa.gov...
edit on 8/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That`s cruel. I do remember them saying it won`t be the end of the world...just missed the part with the emails...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's not someone in the know it is the know it is their (illuminati) twisted way of flaunting it in our face the whole time and then when the shtf we look like dumb asses watching the same movie over and over and not figuring out who the bad guy is still until the end of the movie.
edit on 08/24/2015 by Seeker34km because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
More....pops up at 1:35 into this video. Anyone who is awake and seeking, is being given more than enough chances to be prepared

edit on 25-8-2015 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well for someone like me who doesn't often pay attention to detail very much nowadays, this thread has got me thinking all sorts.

Even Florence and the Machine wants to get in on the act...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think it more likely it's because our so-called professionals are becoming less so all the time. NASA is part of the same governmental structure that owns the CDC. The same CDC who put up their tongue-in-cheek zombie apocalypse fact sheet.

Sometimes, it seems the lunatics run the asylum. It does nothing to dispel or confirm anything. It only adds fuel to the fire when they pull stunts.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Reading previously that CERN will be at full power on Sept-23,24 is interesting. Watching a video about the apparent connection between CERN power ups and increased solar activity - solar flares and Coronal Mass Ejections. Seems when CERN powers up it possibly affects the Earth's magnetic field via solar wind with these CMEs from the sun.

What if they are watching or manipulating a sunspot? Sunspot AR 2390 will be facing the Earth on Sept.23-24, 2015. Could CERN collapse or temporarily take down the magnetosphere?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that CERN might be in the process of being used as the planet`s last resort defence

If you were the US President and you had decided not to have everyone go nuts thinking they were going to die by not telling them an ASTEROID was about to whack the planet, just how could you stop it...

1. Blast it with nukes... the US and Russia are already building loads of nukes and moving them around.
2. Blast it with a giant ray gun.... Switch off the restraining magnets on CERN at the right point and the curvature of the Earth will have the resulting beam fly tangentially off the planet, easily capable of anihilating any asteroid.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I have no idea what anything you said has to do with a statement from NASA saying there is no threat of a huge asteroid strike in September.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: alsace

yes I've heard this theory before. does anybody actually understands how CERN works?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Only that when you government starts playing games, it gets less credible.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Well for someone like me who doesn't often pay attention to detail very much nowadays, this thread has got me thinking all sorts.

Even Florence and the Machine wants to get in on the act...

It's 9:23 on her watch. We've seen that time on a couple other clocks as well. Coincidence? Nope

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join