It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think there is a huge possibility that 2012 was the beginning of a shift in the paridigm of the masses... There are supposedly 144,000 light beings that will be on earth starting sept. 23... Any person that gains total awareness knows and understands what's going on, and that can possibly be an access point into gaining your light body... I think anyone can acquire this light body and we can all share these conciousness levels, Christ conciousness, is a term used for total awareness!
sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...
IV seen a lot more stuff like this coming about lately
edit on 22-8-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They keep coming!! Another one appears...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if i may add my 2 cents.

all this hype about 9/24 and asteroid.

i'll start with 9/11. you may or may not know this, but 9/11 was a huge ritual performed by the satanist illuminati to bring on the millenium. you see, in their perverted logic, when they read the bible, wherever it says God or the Lord, they read it as their lord, the devil (of course they don't call him that). and what we christians call the millenium reign of the lord, that is what they call New World Order. ok?

so here's what happened. the twin towers were build as some kind of mirror image of the solomon's temple's two pillars. and for some reason these nut jobs though that they will speed up the return of their lord, if they tear it down. you can read up on it here. long post but you'll get the idea of the ritual performed. www.reddit.com...

now you must understand that whenever illuminati are doing something as big as this, they for some perverted reason anounce it way before. so you can easily find a composiotion of clips from movies and series about 9/11 that goes 20 years before the event happend.

the same is happening now with the 9/23 or 9/24 date in movies and songs, right? what does that tells up? illuminati are up to something. they are going to perform another ritual, this time much bigger than 9/11.

but what is the significance of the 9/24 date? the 9/11 was chosen most likely because there was 111 days left till the end of the year.

in turn, i believe 9/24 was chosen for 2 reasons:
1) it fullfills Daniel's 70th week prophecy according to Isaac Newton (another occult nutjob). according to him, the 70th week ends with 9/24. its connected with tne 1967 recapturing of jerusalem. i can expand on the math if anybody is interested. its not important, its wrong anyway! important is that THEY believe it.
2) the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel is actually located in chapter 9, verse 24. Daniel 9:24. 9/24.

do you get it?

now as for what they are going to do. if you look at the illuminati cards, there are quite a few cards left to be done. but amongs them there actually is a picture of asteroid AND a comet. one can only guess if they can FAKE a falling asteroid and comet, or if they simply had known of them since 1995 when the game of cards was made up.

so yes, i believe there will be an asteroid and/or comet type of event in the future. will it be 9/24? i don't know. i have seen a person that claim they had a dream of Obama announcing with a pope standing by him there there's one hour till impact. this was 1 years ago before the pope even announced his coming to the US (she had the dream on 9/23 actually
).

i'll leave you with this to ponder on.

Illuminati cards:
______beforeitsnews/contributor/upload/5385/images/carte.jpg
i568.photobucket.com...

Dream:
youtu.be...

p.s. if you didnt know, its not just US stuff. the UK has all round emergency "show", where nobody who isn't emergency cannot attend. the whole country, in the middle of the country, for 2 days. SEPTEMBER 23-24.
www.emergencyuk.com...
i believe whatever disaster happens, it'll be man-made, it'll happen in the US and it will directly threatens the UK in some way.
edit on 22-8-2015 by P3tr4Q because: one more fact

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Iv heard that theory before but then u gotta think... Are they humans trying to help push our conciousness forward as a whole? What's the point of them destroying a machine, aka America, that they built themselves so they can do whatever they want and rule the world. Or mayn they are aliens from Niburu and were sent here just to collect all the gold on Earth and wait til they fix their atmosphere to complete the move home?

I think it's kinda strange that we have begun spraying metals in our o-zone... Are we headed for the same fate?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah ok I watched it...so it`s US and UK, also noticed that clip from Kim Jong Un which is weird to say the least but it was shown by CNN and it was old clip, I mean they could have chosen any other of the missles he was filmed by but they chose 239.

Anyway, currently looking for numbers in german, french, italian, russian media...so far no luck...

Would be nice if someone could cover australian, indian, south american and some of the middle east and african media, perhaps even scandinavian. Lot`s of ground to cover considering there are so many news and film clips out there but I really want to know whether this is global or just US/UK based because if it`s global, then there might be supernatural forces at work, if not I would assume it`s more like mind programming...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
@P3tr4Q, thanks for your post. Very interesting indeed. I've long thought that all the predictive programming that led up to 9/11 which is also occurring for 9/23-24 suggests that this event will be man-caused as well. There was talk some time ago about nuclear tsunami weapons, but I believe it was debunked. I turns out it is pretty much impossible to displace enough water using known nuclear devices to cause a wave big enough to destroy major cities. Could it be a space-based kinetic energy weapon? Some kind of man-induced earthquake?

I still believe it will turn out to be an asteroid/comet/meteor and probably more than one. I would like to point out that if you compare the Benjamín Solari Parravicini's prophetic illustrations with the prophecies of Mother Shipton (1500s), there are some remarkable similarities. Both point to an earlier event which serves as a warning, followed by a much larger event about three years later. Both speak about a number of days in which the world is terrorized by some kind of comet or something that falls into an unstable orbit around Earth for 5-7 days. Pieces of the thing break off and fall to Earth in different places, including parts of western Europe, the Caribbean, and somewhere in the Atlantic. Ireland itself is completely covered under the waves. If you look into the visions at Garabandal, you will also see some consistency with these events, with the addition of a permanent miracle "sign" placed by God. The visions given to the three children point out that if man changes his ways drastically after the first "warning" event, the second "chastisement" event need not happen.

In short, I believe the elites (and Illuminati) have technology which allows them to see large events in the future in some limited way. They know that 9/23 event gives them the opportunity the need to take the NWO to the next level, including beginning the reign of the anti-Christ. People keep trying to debunk all of these predictions by pointing out nobody (including NASA and the astronomy community at large) can see anything coming in. Theorists reply that we can't see it because it is hidden behind the sun (which is complete nonsense).

I don't think we are meant to see it coming. If you look at the prophetic signs from the Stratovarius artwork, you can see God's hand stretched out over the Earth. He can simply speak the asteroid into existence and it would be too late to do anything about it. They (meaning the NWO) know its coming and they know it can't be stopped.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

thank you. i will check out the predictions you've mentioned, i haven't heard any of them as i rely solely on the Bible. and there is one clue there.

Matthew 24:30
and then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and with great glory.

what is the sign of the Son of Man? it doesn't say that He simply appears. it says His sign shall appear and all the tribes of the earth mourn..

this seems to me like a comet approaching and the rapture happening at the same time.

also the 9/23-24 event will be for sure man made. question remains how much humans will be involved. if the whole thing be man made or if say they know there is a big rock approaching and just didn't say or didn't do anything.. who knows. whatever it is, it'll be a big lie one way or the other and God will be blamed at the end of it.
edit on 22-8-2015 by P3tr4Q because: adding more info

edit on 22-8-2015 by P3tr4Q because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: P3tr4Q

The other possibility is that they know, have known, that God will move or begin to move on or about this time period, and they are concocting their own event to confuse the issue.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

could you please think this over one more time and given the scenario, what would happened to the UK? i live on the south coast, in Torquay. i was warned not to be there in September, but to be in the heart of continental europe instead. what would happened to UK in your scenario? thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i have thought of that too. i do hope they can't fake the rapture though.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I just can't see it being a Comet or Asteroid. Astronomers from around the world would come forward in their droves. They would be on the Internet and Media spilling the beans.

Its looking to me to be something Economic.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i may be wrong, but i guess if something comes from the direction of the sun (but it's not behind it - it's between the sun and the earth), then it'll be hardly visible on earth's surface or even from space, unless it has an atmosphere.

while such object is further from the earth than the sun, much greater surface gets illuminated, but when it's between the sun and the earth, the closer it is to the line earth - sun, the harder it is to see it. we can see venus without problems, but compared to an asteroid, it is huge and it has an atmosphere. asteroid - or even a comet - capable of huge destruction upon impact, would be able to slip unnoticed, imho.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I am still highly skeptical of the impactor theory. I know the religious folks think that's the most likely interpretation of the mountain on fire falling into the sea, but I am thinking another possibility is that a volcano could also erupt and cause a massive subsidence event that collapses into the sea. That would also be a fiery mountain and would also cause tsunamis. There is the Canary Island volcano. There are volcanic mountainsides in Hawaii that fit the bill. Any one of those subsiding in a massive landslide into the ocean during an eruptive event would be a mountain of fire falling into the sea.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That's right...I remember watching a documentary about the Canary Islands. The constant weathering of the island will eventually cause its tall slopes to cave in and slide violently into the ocean. This would be enough to cause a huge tsunami that would hit the east coast.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
According to a couple of geologists, perhaps. Not many agree.
www.lapalma-tsunami.com...

edit on 8/22/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I am still highly skeptical of the impactor theory. I know the religious folks think that's the most likely interpretation of the mountain on fire falling into the sea, but I am thinking another possibility is that a volcano could also erupt and cause a massive subsidence event that collapses into the sea. That would also be a fiery mountain and would also cause tsunamis. There is the Canary Island volcano. There are volcanic mountainsides in Hawaii that fit the bill. Any one of those subsiding in a massive landslide into the ocean during an eruptive event would be a mountain of fire falling into the sea.

the problem with religious folks is that they've been tought the book of revelation wrong.

the only punishment from God are the 7 vials of God's wrath, not the 7 trumpets or the 7 seals.

the 6 trumpets have been blown already and not many people noticed.

thig guy basically sums it up but most so called christians just dont get it.

that said, it doesnt mean there might not be an impact of some sort in the future. in fact when you read the 7 vials of God's wrath, it can easily be read as something that happenes after an impact of some sorts.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The trailer for The Forecaster says: "The computer says your country is gonna completely fall apart in eight days". What's interesting the is the final collapse date which is 30th of September 2015. That means everything begins in 22nd day.

According to Martin Armstrong Economics, 30th September will be a pivotal date. According to Armstrong, it will be the catalyst for a Big Bang.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

i may be wrong, but i guess if something comes from the direction of the sun (but it's not behind it - it's between the sun and the earth), then it'll be hardly visible on earth's surface or even from space, unless it has an atmosphere.

while such object is further from the earth than the sun, much greater surface gets illuminated, but when it's between the sun and the earth, the closer it is to the line earth - sun, the harder it is to see it. we can see venus without problems, but compared to an asteroid, it is huge and it has an atmosphere. asteroid - or even a comet - capable of huge destruction upon impact, would be able to slip unnoticed, imho.

You're absolutely correct! This is exactly what happened with the Cheliabinsk meteor impact in Russia! NASA claimed they did not see it, as it was disguised by the glare of the Sun.

Obviously they have come out and denied this 'hear say' about September 23rd, but that's what you would expect so as not to cause panic. Hypothetically if this asteroid has been predicted to hit on an exact date (way in advance) then it must be a coordinated attack? Therefore artificially guided? I would not rule this out,as this is indeed possible for the evil ones. So in order for their sacrifice to work they must deny it and as I have said it is completely plausible that no one on Earth will spot it at all or until it's knocking on the door.

It is completely sensible and advisable to leave any coast line,not just because of this potential asteroid,but because the plates will adjust and lose elevation,couple this with pole shift tsunami..Indonesia has completed most of its sinking by the way and will be the first to go as the Sundra plate sinks,their government has blamed the flooding on rains,except it isn't! The tsunami buoys have for recent years been indicating elevation drops in the water table and sea bed in the area of many hundreds of meters at times,some of these buoys have even been taken off line.

Again I would say the arrogance of the elites and general ignorance of the public could make this asteroid scenario a serious consideration..why would there be so much hidden info pointing to this?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here's how to do the impact calculations...

A 1.8 kilometre wide asteroid will produce an impact blast of 350,000 megatons TNT

The Impact blast for other sizes is related to the cube of the increase in diameter, so a 3.6 kilometre wide asteroid will produce an impact blast 8 times greater.

The tidal wave height in meters =10.9 × (distance from impact in kilometers)to the power of -0.717 × (energy of impact in megatons TNT) to the power of 0.495

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Something I want to point out with the mass media date dropping -

As we get closer to the actual date, you are going to be seeing it more and more because this is typically the date when a lot of shows begin their new season and we are also getting into the season when advertising campaigns for those shows and seasons will begin to ramp up.

At this point, there will be a lot of date dropping that will confuse the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join