It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was just watching a Movie called "Run All Night" and near the end of the movie Liam Neeson is reading a paper dated
Sep 23, 1996.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: P3tr4Q
a reply to: alsace

could you please think this over one more time and given the scenario, what would happened to the UK? i live on the south coast, in Torquay. i was warned not to be there in September, but to be in the heart of continental europe instead. what would happened to UK in your scenario? thank you.

Based on the current highly unreliable reports and various consensus of the various "visions" and dreams people have had...

1. An asteroid 1.8 kilometres wide will hit the Atlantic about 1,450 kilometres off the New England coast at about Noon on 23rd September.
2. Running the numbers... About 3 hours and 16 minutes later, a wave reduced by dissipation to about 15.8 metre high, the first of many, will hit Torquay at the speed of sound. (That would be at about 8.16 pm in the evening.)
3. The impact will shatter any and all buildings in the way.
4. You have the advantage of the Devon Tors. If you can reach the top of one of those, it and you will probably survive.
5. The sound will deafen you for life UNLESS you have your ears well sealed from the blast.
6. More such waves will regularly and irregularly follow. The asteroid is big enough to slam its way through the crust and blow a hole all the way to the mantle. Limitless sea water pouring in will hit the limitlessly hot mantle triggering instantaneous billions of litres of steam that will send repeated further tsunamis out for a long while.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

thank you. this is scary. hope this scenario will not play out. on the other hand we have temporarily moved to central europe.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Something I want to point out with the mass media date dropping -

As we get closer to the actual date, you are going to be seeing it more and more because this is typically the date when a lot of shows begin their new season and we are also getting into the season when advertising campaigns for those shows and seasons will begin to ramp up.

At this point, there will be a lot of date dropping that will confuse the issue.

It's good that you pointed this out -

I know two of my family's favorite shows start up again toward end of September - one on the 19th, the other on the 27th, so I don't relate those dates with any of the 'media dropping' stuff...

edit on 23-8-2015 by lostgirl because: grammer

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
here's a supposed warning from russian millitary operative:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: P3tr4Q

Problem with the source is that he has predicted Yellowstone eruptions before.

I would take it with a major grain of salt. Right now, the best we have to go on with the asteroid is simply prophecy, an unnamed source on the "inside" at DHS, and this guy who's been known to make false predictions in the past. That isn't exactly confidence inspiring.

Honestly, prophecy is the most solid one of the bunch and that is simply a matter of faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Chipolte Strikes Again!

I was sitting in Chipolte's for lunch today and lo and behold there was ANOTHER "Cultivating Thoughts" apocalyptic programming message around my cup. This one is titled "Two-Minute Apocalypse" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I would take a picture if it myself, but there is no need. They have a nice rendering on their site:

cultivatingthought.com...

As you scroll down the page, the cup actually turns slowly so you can see the complete 360 degree image and essay. To read the text, you may need to zoom in your browser.

(The previous one was titled "Two Minute Con Miami" by Julia Alvarez:

cultivatingthought.com...

This one features a calendar with a black hand pointing to 9/22. 9/24 is the next date, but 9/23 is missing. The sub-title to the desk calendar page is "The Day Before Yesterday". The text of this message was already covered in a previous post in this thread.)

Anyway, getting back to today's message, it starts out "The day the world ended I was standing at the corner of 5th and 57th checking my phone..." The main character of the story meets a fallen angel who plainly announces "the world was coming to an end." The fallen angel tells him that her job is to make sure he gets to the tenth circle of hell. But he says he thought there are only nine circles? She explains they had to add another one to accommodate all the people "who've lived their lives as if they were going to live forever." Funny. Because he doesn't work for the financial sector, she grants him three wishes (you can't make this up after what happened to the market last Friday). For his last wish, to fall in love, she gives a kiss "that tasted of all the truth in the world and made me want to be a decent man." He falls in love with the fallen angel- essentially, a demon. In the last "scene", they take a nice "goodbye" walk and end up going to the top floor of "the venerable Gothic-spired hotel across the street to watch the world go in style." Here they witness the end of the world in "furious tide of crimson clouds".

Wow. OK, so let's break this down a little. If you look at the artwork, you'll see a cityscape and the fallen angel with her hair wrapping around the entire scene. In fact, if you turn the cup one way, her hair actually looks like ocean waves wrapping around the buildings and even going over some of the shorter buildings. In fact, that is how I noticed it first. I thought "what the!" What are all of these waves doing going around the buildings!? Then I followed the waves and they turned out to be the demon's lady's hair.

What city is the narrator talking about? Well, by the looks of it, one of the buildings looks like the Empire State building. So, I got out Google Maps and put in 5th and 57th. It turns out that "across the street" from this intersection is the Trump Tower, which does indeed fit the description of "the venerable Gothic spired hotel".

www.google.com...@40.7619655,-73.9726836,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c258fa88f07795:0x79ef561d8 ac4097c

Apparently, both characters will be able to witness the destruction from the top floor of the building. Lovely. Obviously, its too late for the man to change his ways to be "decent man". He has been tricked by the demon. Well, at least he goes out in style and in love, apparently. The message is clear. The end of the world will involve huge waves and New York (among other places) is doomed.

I mean, folks, they aren't even holding anything back now. If you haven't done so already, please prepare for what is to come!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Ok, that's just creepy.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The hope of finding an interesting thread like this is why I occasionally come to this site to browse around. Bravo, OP. It obviously took some time and research to accumulate all of that information. It's very interesting. Thank you for sharing your data.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was watching "Girl Meets World" on Disney Channel. It is the spin off of "Boy Meets World" based on Cory and Topanga's kids.

In the episode, a kid is reciting prime numbers. When he gets to "23" he stops and another little boy says "I HATE 23!"

Okay, so that might not be anything crazy, but it is random and I caught it immediately!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ok,,what scares me the most about this whole thing,is the fact that NASA said there is nothing to worry about....why would they bother making a statement about something they deem to be a false prophecy?
think hard about that guys!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well NASA hasn't been the most honest organization in the first place so we already have trust issues... But if you like theories about the photon belt and higher energy levels, which means higher vibrations on the atomic level, which could change a lot of our current views on how the universe works... Here is this I found m.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I live on the east coast, should I go to Nebraska?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

thats too creepy. conditioning of the highest calibre, OR are they actually telling the truth? qlitch in the matrix?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

NASA actually said that there is no asteroid on collision with earth THAT THEY KNOW OF. plus what about comets? the ISON comet that was supposed to desintegrate when going round the sun actually survived and is heading back right now. and it has a friend.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: P3tr4Q
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

NASA actually said that there is no asteroid on collision with earth THAT THEY KNOW OF. plus what about comets? the ISON comet that was supposed to desintegrate when going round the sun actually survived and is heading back right now. and it has a friend.
youtu.be...

could you elaborate on 'is heading back' part? you did check the date of that video, right?

the remnants of Comet ISON passed about 0.43 AU (64,000,000 km; 40,000,000 mi) from Earth on 26 December 2013

en.wikipedia.org...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

so where is it?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

oh. i didnt notice that one. thanks for pointing that out.

(post by alsace removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Excuse me?? lol.

as for Nebraska, do what you feel is right. there's no escape from our destiny though, and everyone has their own.

as for that reply above your post, well. stupidity and rudeness are everywhere, and unfortunately ATS is no exception. i would tell you to pay no attention, but i'm having quite some trouble ignoring some of the more persistent ones here myself

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join