It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Well hardboiled, I just spent my entire day reading the whole thread and I must admit that there is something to this phenomena. My first reaction was to chalk it up to imagination, but now I see that many people have singled out September 23rd for one reason or another. And for me, that gives it some validity. The fact that NASA has acknowledged the date and theories surrounding it tells me that it's not just us conspiricists (if that's a word) that have taken notice.
will something profound happen? who knows, but you have convinced me that this date is significant in some way...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian

Well, all I can say is I turn 30 the moment t that clock hits 1201am on 09/24, and I was named after one of the apostles...

Yep I will prolly be passed out snoring with a belly full of beer, wings, and whiskey during the apocolypse... oh well there's worse ways to go

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi guys as I had mentioned about analysing the patterns/tools/tactics/logic/motives of the workings of the agenda. We gain a much better understanding on how these people think so we can really see the light in the dark and come to much clearer conclusions. We have seen the patterns in the form of subliminal mind conditioning taken place with such events as 911, 2012 "end of the world" and others. Now we are blatantly and clearly seeing it happen again but on a conscious level this time although many others still sleep the few can wake the many. We are in a very important position within this world in terms of being very consciously awake and aware we are the enlightened ones and have the influential power to awaken the vast herd of sheep. I will say that we must understand the universe better and gain knowledge of certain fundamental laws, patterns and principles of the universe because this very knowledge is the knowledge the agenda are in and are using to ensure precision when It comes to control and meeting their needs in every single aspect.

So lets say hypothetically something big and disastrous happens on this date and of course was either a man made occurrence or has been anticipated for a long time they are going to make sure the squeeze every last drop out of this event to further their agenda to the direction they are heading.

These people have in the past been responsible for a lot of events and have milked every last drop from these events to further their agenda and when I say that I mean this is going from the perspective of a bunch of psychopathic, controlling manipulating, murdering, deceitful supposed human beings.

Few examples when something bad happens they thrive off the peoples fear, vulnerability, negative state of mind and all the rest of it that comes with disaster events because it makes their job easier. They hit you hard with the next step of control conditioning whilst in a state of fear and in general whilst most vulnerable. Like I said these people have a very deep understanding of the universe they have access to knowledge that is constantly being hidden from us but it can only be hidden for so long..

Here's a video about CERN for those who don't know or understand what it is to give you an idea of the knowledge these people are working from.

In the video they talk of matter and anti matter and how evil paranormal is attracted to it how it works ect. These elites understand this on a very deep level and manipulate and control from that level so its a good thing to learn about. When you hear of the illuminati and their works they want to harness and project all the evil energy they can into the world cause its an evil god they believe and trust in. We are living in a bubble of negativity created by them and its time to pop that bubble.

www.youtube.com...

Love and light

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaughtyLibrarian

I think you've found those particular numbers because you were looking for them. Say I place a particular value on the number 42. I could probably find hundreds of movies that have a 42 in them or numbers that add up to 42 or 24's that I say you can turn around to make 42's. It doesn't make that number special. Not that what you've found isn't kinda neat, but I'm sure one could do that with many numbers.

Wait a minute! Careful . . .

You should all know that the meaning of the universe is 42!

Here's the proof!

Bishop2199

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bishop2199

Nice one! Makes you wonder why from all the numbers she chose 42, if her purpose was to make an example by picking a random number

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bishop2199

Ha-ha! Good one!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

It is my opinion that there is no such thing as coincidence. Why did I pick that number? I read the entire thread after I made that particular post and what's odd is that someone else had posted the number 42 a month or so ago... Probably referring to the hitchhikers guide, but who knows?
There again though, that's placing a certain value on the number 42. So even though I had no intention on referencing that movie, the number had meaning for you, so you placed a value on it, even though I mentally picked that number from a hat. So that kind of strengthens my point.
Thank-you for your response and as always, opinions are most welcome!
-Sara

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

SHTF... Search 9/23/15 on google maps and it takes you to CERN.

CERN.  Geneva, Switzerland, 17 Mile underground ring, logo is 666. Portal (black hole) to be opened on Sept. 23rd,.

The Day of Atonement happens to be on the 23rd of September.

One of the top scientists at CERN actually said, "That something may come through the spiritual door."   It's also been reported that people working at CERN are seeing apparitions (things looking like spirits) at the points of collision. 

edit on 28-8-2015 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

SHTF... Search 9/23/15 on google maps and it takes you to CERN.

CERN.  Geneva, Switzerland, 17 Mile underground ring, logo is 666. Portal (black hole) to be opened on Sept. 23rd,.

When I searched on Google maps 9/23/15 it didn't take me to CERN.

Also... below is a description of the logo.

CERN's logo is taken from the design of synchrotron particle accelerators. Originally the design was going to resemble the outline of a schematic of a synchrotron, but the problem with that, CERN's logo would have looked like a black hole. Not good. So what we did with this logo design was remove a couple lines, shorten and angle a line in the opposite direction, off center it all, then add another circle with a line sticking up to help break up the original design. And that's how CERN's logo came to be.
twomosquitoes.blogspot.com...

ETA: Once I put Geneva, Switzerland into the search and put 9/23/15 it took me straight to CERN!

Yep... thats trippy lol
edit on 28-8-2015 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

not trippy, just intelligent search engine.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Here's an interesting one with both 9/11 and 9/24 in the same scene.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: MamaJ

not trippy, just intelligent search engine.

The big question is where did this "intelligence" come from?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fear is a salesmans best customer.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

simple data analysis.

location + date = check important events matching both.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian

I see your point but then again why exactly did you pick this particular number? You said you were sort of influenced by reading this thread and the number 42 must have imprinted in your memory for some reason. Otherwise you wouldn`t have had it in your (subconcious) mind when randomly picking a number. My point is what made you do that, regardless of whether or not it has a certain value to it?

I mean if you hadn`t picked this number, we wouldn`t have been discussing it right now. Perhaps there is a grand master plan that regards number 42 as very important and wants us having this discussion right here right now

a reply to: jedi_hamster

You forgot cookies which it uses to find out user`s interest on past searches to provide relevant hits first. So when you add:

Switzerland, Geneva + 9/23/15 + ATS/Conspiracy forums/... = you get what you get

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I thought this was an odd comment I noticed in today's news:

“Stuff is coming in from outer space to us and that’s challenging, but I think what she did a few days ago was important in terms of acknowledging that people have questions,” said Robby Mook, [Hillary] Clinton’s campaign manager.

A Freudian slip perhaps?

www.washingtonpost.com... e9219e574b_story.html

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Idiomatic English

From outer space = from out of left field

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just read something that's pretty weird.

Go to google maps and type in 9/23/2015

The destination is CERN. Why?

Just out of curiosity, I also tried 23/09/2015 because that's how we write dates in Canada. The destination is still CERN.

24/09/2015 also shows CERN, but all other dates I've tried don't seem to give a location at all.
edit on 30-8-2015 by DantesPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

The destination is CERN. Why?

Because, on that day, the LHC will create a black hole which will devour the Earth. Of course.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But seriously. Why does that sequence of numbers point to that location?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join