It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We are literally being bombarded with dates regarding the end times. Movies, books, games, etc. My conclusion from all of this is that SOMEONE thinks they know SOMETHING BIG and is choosing to leak this info out slowly to the general public.

First, for background on dates, please skim through information about the "Rapture Puzzle" to understand the significance of the dates 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24 2015 as it relates to the end times from a biblical perspective. For more information, Google "biblical tetrad". You will get information about the recent four blood moons, all of which fall on important Jewish dates over the last year, including 4/15/14 (Feast of Passover), 10/8/2014 (Tabernacles), 4/4/2015 (Passover), and 9/28/2015 (Tabernacles). The fourth blood moon is also known as a "Supermoon" or Super Blood Moon. We are also in an extremely very rare Super Shmita (Google for more info). Also Google "The Lord's Perfect Sign". It’s all happening now, with one blood moon to go.

So, with that info in mind...look at what we have in the media:

In a famous movie called Deep Impact, we have a black President played by Morgan Freeman. If you look in that movie there is a scene in the basement of the White House where the reporter that is going to break this ELE story and such, to the public, she looks over her shoulder upon cases and cases of a drink called Ensure. Look up the definition of Ensure. On the boxes of Ensure is a number 00701. If you run that into a zip code search oddly enough 00701 comes up for Manati, Puerto Rico. Why is that location important? Read on...

Testimony of Amaury Rivera. This humble Puerto Rican man was abducted by ETs in 1988 (contact of the third kind) and shown a holographic projection of a large meteor falling to Earth near Puerto Rico and other future visions, including a one world government. Watch the video and expert analysis of the case.

Other prophecies about a meteor hitting the Atlantic. For the sake of brevity, please see information about Efrain Rodriguez and related information about visions and prophecies re: large meteor colliding with the Earth somewhere near the Caribbean. There have been many other documented visions of this event, including by children who wake up and draw detailed pictures. Puerto Rico is also currently a hot bed of UFO activity, including mysterious blue orbs.

Also in the movie Deep Impact, we see the entrance to enormous caves where people are entering. Over the door is the number 22. To the right of it is door number 23, but it looks sealed. The symbolism will be apparent later.

On March 13, 2014, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius held a news conference to announce world has “500 days to avoid climate chaos". Most media said he was referring to the upcoming UN national climate conferences in the fall and winter of 2015. The question is, why was he so specific about 500 days? It turns out 500 days from the date of this announcement is 9/24/2015. Is this climate chaos due to an asteroid impact? Is he giving us a coded message?

Now, where else are the dates 9/23 and 9/24 showing up?

The Little Shop of Horrors movie (1986) points to September 23rd (in a decade not to far from now) as the start of Great Tribulation, as "the human race suddenly encounters a deadly threat to its very existence." It makes you wonder how long the elite have known about this date and been preparing for it...

In the 1997 movie, Volcano, one scene opens with a caption of the location on Wilshire Boulevard and the time 9:23 AM next to a church cross (could indicate Atonement?). Later in the movie there is a scene with a man in the car with the license plate that starts with 239, which would be the way most countries write the date of 9/23. After this we see the volcano erupt, and, inexplicably, what looks like a large fiery asteroid crossing through the night sky.

A recent movie called "This Is The End" reveals the 9/21-9/24 dates. We see the "rapture" event, followed by the Abyss opening and all hell is breaking loose on the earth. Right before this takes place, two of the main characters meet at an airport and the numbers on the clock point to 9/21, 9/22, 9/23, and stop at 9/24.

The movie "Gone Girl" came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In the movie, the missing lady says "I feel like I could disappear." Also, in one of the scenes in the lower left, the words "September 23rd Seven Weeks Home" appear for no apparent reason. September 23rd is also written on a piece of paper in the of the missing lady's diary. Could this movie be a one-year warning pointing us to the Day of Atonement in 2015? Could the seven weeks home refer to the 7 weeks in Daniel 9? This is a 49-prophetic year count from June 7, 1967 (Yom Kippur) until the Day of Atonement in 2015.

Coincidentally, the movie "Left Behind" ALSO came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In this movie, the characters are having a discussion in a airport about the end times and a biblical flood. Positioned between two of the main actors in the background is a lingering sign yellow that has an arrow to point to gates 9-23. The main theme of this movie is what happens during the rapture and how a plane piloted by Nicholas Cage manages to make a safe landing. It will not be easy for people left behind after the rapture.

In the movie "Evan Almighty", there is a comedic retelling of the Noah's Ark story. We are told repeatedly by the mocking reporter that "It’s September 22, and we're all still here. Awkward!!" Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell) twice announces the deadline of noon on 9/22 given to him by God in the movie. This is the date to be aboard the Ark, or you will perish. In the next scene, its 9/23, and watery destruction is upon everyone who remains.

In 2009, another movie starring Nicholas Cage called "The Knowing", is rife with 9/23 clues. A small girl who is a student at an elementary school is given a long sequence of numbers which she receives telepathically from extraterrestrials. These numbers turn out to be dates of future events over the next 50 years and include the longitude and latitude along with the number of casualties from each event. The paper is put into the school's time capsule and opened 50 years later. Sure enough, of the events have occurred exactly as predicted except for a few remaining ones. Among these future events is date 09/23 clearly in bold amongst all the other numbers. In the end, the ETs rescue many children but the adults are left to fend for themselves. The world is turned into a living hell after there is a solar "kill shot" CME event.

In the recently released movie, Tomorrowland, we are given some more clues. In the preview, you see a young girl who is witnessing rampant looting and rioting on the east coast of the US on the TV. She picks up a magic coin and is instantly transported to a place that looks like heaven (some Hollywood version of the rapture)? In the next scene we seen a digital counter that reads an atomic clock 09 23 in big glowing numbers followed by 100% probability.

In another movie scheduled to start later this year called "Pixels Movie", the preview shows us a game of Pac Man with the high score and current score starting with the digits 239 or, again, 9/23 as most countries code dates. The theme is an alien invasion of video game constructs and a meteorite strike.

(more coming)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In the trailer for the movie "Red Dawn", released on 11/21/2012, points to 9/22-23 as the start of the chaos erupting in the US. We see in the trailer the 9/22 (the uniform number is 9 and he shouts, "22, 22"), then the lights go out and the following morning (9/23) is when all chaos erupts in America. The Day of Atonement begins at mid-day on 9/22 and ends at mid-day on 9/23 in the United States.

In season three, episode 1 of the series Heroes, which originally aired on September 22, 2008, exactly 7 years before 9/22/2015. One of the characters uses his power to manipulate time and space to witness the end of the world, which is a fiery destruction. Another character wanders through the desert until he sees a mural of the Earth which is cracked with fire spewing from within.

The 9/23 date was also shown in an episode of the TV series NCIS. The episode was called "Last Man Standing", which was the first episode of the sixth season. The trailer shows the time 9:32 time and 9/23 date on a lit up cell phone screen and the question "Do they suspect anything?", and the answer from some mysterious person on the other end was "NO".

In the final taping of The David Letterman show on CBS (the CBS eye has often been attached to the symbol of the Illuminati), there are many clues to 9/24 and even 9/11. In the most obvious one, we are shown old 80s TV clip of a woman dancing in front of a line of teenagers wearing football jerseys. The woman first passes by a jersey in the middle with "24", then "9", then "11", then back to "9" and back to "24". It would almost be funny if it weren't so patronizing, but we are definitely being told there is a relationship between 9/11 and 9/24. Later in the show, we are shown a man falling from space and fire and destruction raining down on NYC, as well as parts of the set "blowing up". Good riddance, Letterman.

Recently, there was a very strange commercial for SAP Hana essentially about machines (possibly machine learning) and "predicting the future". In it we see an opening eye filling the screen (possibly pointing to the Illuminati) followed by a construction crane that crosses large numbers pointed on the building 23 and 24. There is also a small "9" below the 24 in black.

One of the cards in a famous collectable card deck called the "Illuminati Cards" created in 1995 is called "Seize the Time!". On this card, there is a strange picture that doesn't seem to go along with the instructions at the bottom of the card. It shows the Roman numeral 9 next two a bloody sword positioned at 45 degrees. The sword is next to a clock with the small hand pointing between the 9 and the 12. If you take the sword as a slash and add up the numbers to the right of the slash (9, 12, and 3 at those positions of the half-clock), you get 9/24. Above the sword is a mickey mouse hand pointing to what looks like a large rock falling towards the earth as if to say, "this thing is going to happen on 9/24". The Illuminati Cards were made famous in the 1990s because it was said they accurately predicted the fall of the Twin Towers and the explosion at the Pentagon on 9/11 years before they happened.

The Philadelphia train crash AND the large meteor collision that happened Russian BOTH happened at 9:23 AM in their local time zones. The train crash happened under mysterious circumstances in which it appears a hole was shot through the front window, temporarily disorienting the driver.

Also, incredibly, the second WTC tower was stuck officially at 9:03:02, which is 23/9 backwards.

Recall the 2012 phenomenon was a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or otherwise transformative events would occur on or around 21 December 2012. This date was regarded as the end-date of a 5,126 year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, and as such, festivities to commemorate the date took place on 21 December 2012 in the countries that were part of the Mayan civilization (Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador), with main events at Chichén Itzá in Mexico, and Tikal in Guatemala. While nothing cataclysmic happened on that date, if you subtract the number of days between 9/11/2001 and 9/24/2015, you get 5,126 days. Coincidence?

Pope Benedict, the 266th Pope, is planning to meet with Obama on the 266th day of the year, 9/23/2015 in the White House. It is said there will be an "important announcement".

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also, the 2014 move I, Frankenstein, is full of end times themes and imagery. In one of the sequences, the camera pans by a large clock tower with the hands pointing to 9:23.

In the popular TV series LOST, which, incidentally began airing on 9/22/2004, we see the numbers 0922 tied to a secret code hidden in an underground vault. In another episode, someone is carving small 09 and 22 numbers at 45 degree angles into what what looks like a piece of bone.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The end will arrive right around the time Californians need to relocate due to no water. No saying when, but a social collapse would be pretty predictable at that point as it is also the bread basket of the world. Some thing else could come along sooner, however, such as going hot in Iran, Syria, or an eastern front opening up with the Russians.
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One of the points I wanted to make was, even if you strip away all the alignments of biblical dates, super Schmita, and everything I mentioned about an asteroid hitting in the Caribbean, WHO is planting all of these numeric sequences and WHY?

WHAT do they know and HOW do they know it?

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If nothing happens, isn't it still extraordinary that some "powers that be" thought it was important to code 9/23 into so many movies?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
By this time I wishing the world actually would end so that people would stop predicting when the world will end.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

In the series "Fringe" There is a character named "September"

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The time of your post is 12:23 , the ominous 23 is right there. Also,12-2= 9.

9 divided by 3 is 3 and 7x2 equals 14. That all adds up to 3.14, SO....

It's all about the pie.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Lucky for your theory there's no such thing as coincidence in real life.

You may be suffering from intellectual parediolia.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, I get your point. So you tell me why all the 9/23s in movies, etc. ?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
One of the points I wanted to make was, even if you strip away all the alignments of biblical dates, super Schmita, and everything I mentioned about an asteroid hitting in the Caribbean, WHO is planting all of these numeric sequences and WHY?

WHAT do they know and HOW do they know it?

How do you know it?

Numbers=numbers

I can prove that.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't claim to know anything about it. I'm just making an observation and pointing it out. The frequency these occurrences over the years seem to be too statistically significant to be random, or do you disagree?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes, they disagree. Actually playing you for a fool. Making fun of you. Predictions always get you crucified here. Number patterns do too. Aliens as well. Well, most conspiracies do.

I for one don't believe in the number making predictions thing. I appreciate the time you pit in to this though. Was a nice read.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Passive

Thanks. Yeah, I knew the ridicule was coming...I've been a lurker here for a long time. I'm not afraid to put it out there anyway. Somehow I feel its important enough for people to at least consider.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Seriously Hardboiled. They pepper that number because they pepper a lot of numbers into a lot of movies. Not only movies but TV shows. They make websites and pepper those websites with numbers dates and times. Why? To confuse. To lay down a never ending line of doom and fear and tension. And to get people to chase chase chase down the meaning when there really is none other than their own machinations.

Hardboiled. This is the age of 'choose your own doom scenario' and they are presenting us with a list, a very long list in which to become ensnared. It's like quicksand Hard, pull out of it before it's to late.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

LOL Did you steal my idea from the last thread? Thanks!

Coincidences abound

edit on 4-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, I get your point. So you tell me why all the 9/23s in movies, etc. ?

What about the overwhelming, vast majority of movies, etc. that don't mention the 9/23s at all? And the ones that do mention it, why do it so subtlety? If someone in the know were trying to warn the masses, why encode the information by burying it in the minutia of a bunch of 'B' movies?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join