It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There are very few people blowing the whistle about 09.23.2015.

Personally I don't like how its all shrouded around Bible verses and such.. However, I must say.. There is one thing and one thing only that keeps my eye on it. That thing is the numerology.

The numerology of that day equates to a Master Number. 22. 22 is a powerful Master Number amongst 11, 33, and 44. So I must say, that "maybe" just "maybe" there might be a sign amongst the words of those few who are speaking out.

We will see.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If nothing happens, isn't it still extraordinary that some "powers that be" thought it was important to code 9/23 into so many movies?

There's hundreds of numbers in every movie and a lot of the prop people and writers handle the same details for every movie. They don't know more than anyone else, they just like certain arrangements because it makes for better cinematography or because they're a fan of a certain theory.

There are 365 dates and a movie has to pick one, only 365 different arrangements leads to a pretty small pool of numbers to pick from.

When it comes to clock synchronicity there are 720 arrangements of a clock (12 hour clock), and certain numbers are ineligible due to the physical arrangement. On a clock with minute and hour hands it is preferred to choose times where the hands contrast with one another by atleast 90 degrees. On a digital clock numbers which run together and aren't instantly distinctive (3 and 8 or 1 and 7 for example ) make for poor choices.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Its interesting, but I doubt the CA drought will last forever. The climate is unstable, and next week we might be talking about floods down there instead of drought. In any case, my advice is to stay away from that disaster-ridden state.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
By this time I wishing the world actually would end so that people would stop predicting when the world will end.

I'm with you. I don't make a habit of dabbling in this stuff, but I found some clues, and those clues let to questions, which led to more clues...and so on. I just report. You decide.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Seriously Hardboiled. They pepper that number because they pepper a lot of numbers into a lot of movies. Not only movies but TV shows. They make websites and pepper those websites with numbers dates and times. Why? To confuse. To lay down a never ending line of doom and fear and tension. And to get people to chase chase chase down the meaning when there really is none other than their own machinations.

Hardboiled. This is the age of 'choose your own doom scenario' and they are presenting us with a list, a very long list in which to become ensnared. It's like quicksand Hard, pull out of it before it's to late.

Very possibly. But when these dates align with Biblical dates and you couple that with simple observations about the times we live in, it can lead to further consideration.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

LOL Did you steal my idea from the last thread? Thanks!

Coincidences abound

No, I actually never saw your post until just now. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

9/11 happened and was predicted. That was kind of something.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, I get your point. So you tell me why all the 9/23s in movies, etc. ?

What about the overwhelming, vast majority of movies, etc. that don't mention the 9/23s at all? And the ones that do mention it, why do it so subtlety? If someone in the know were trying to warn the masses, why encode the information by burying it in the minutia of a bunch of 'B' movies?

Perhaps they want some, but not all, to figure it out? Maybe its like a great artist signing his work in an illusive way. Maybe its to mislead. Maybe its to point something important out. I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Perhaps there is a collective unconscious sense about 9/23 - something to do with different disaster scenarios that gets picked up and then snowballs in many people's minds. A percentage of creative types may be more sensitive to such details and express them at work making movies and T.V. programs. This subconscious information then gets transmitted to a wider audience and spreads around the general population.

That's possible...the power of suggestion is pretty well understood. Yet, how does it explain this phenomenon going back to the 80s?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Your pictures look fuzzy. The one I saw has a small 00 preceding the 701 (that's the small black band you see to the left of the 7). Thanks for pointing out the AM and PM difference. I thought it was the morning train.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings and Salutations- Guten Morgen 'Hardboiled', "O'er Easy" here- Firstly I appreciate You taking the time to typing all this out and for thinking outside of the box, I see You too are a Champion of Rule #2) What someOne thinks about You is none of Your business.

Have You thought that perhaps folks are on separate-parallel planes/dimensions, i.e. folks that saw 2012 as "The End" and then others saw it as a "New Beginning" (like the Maya carved Us about..) The Bearenstein/Bearenstain Bear Phenomena, the folks that can see UFOs, the folks who are more attuned to 'The Akasha' etc.

I see You're quite the fan of cinema? Have You seen the gem "Revolver" ?www.imdb.com...

As for the middle of September? I see an early Harvest and the prices of food lowering due to the copious amounts of rainwater to The Republic of California, so much that the Honeybee comes back stronger than before.. But then I'm an optimistic pessimist..

Thanks again

namaste

Thank you for your comments. Yes, I have over 1000 titles. I haven't seen the Revolver though. I'll check it out!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
You want a proper number . 17. I noticed it when I was young, about 14. ...

No, not 17. But one set of numbers I do see is 11:11. I call them the 11:11 "prompts". I'll be sitting at my desk or something and have an urge to check the time. More of then than not, its 11:11 (AM or PM). My son has the same thing, but 9:11. My wife gets the 11:11 prompts too, and so do other people in my family. In fact, quite a few people I've talked to have this.

There is a lot of info about this on-line, but, as usual, a lot of noise and very little legitimate "signal".

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It can be quite annoying at times. For two days in a row, my lunch cost me exactly $11.11. It made me kind of sick thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Seriously Hardboiled. They pepper that number because they pepper a lot of numbers into a lot of movies. Not only movies but TV shows. They make websites and pepper those websites with numbers dates and times. Why? To confuse. To lay down a never ending line of doom and fear and tension. And to get people to chase chase chase down the meaning when there really is none other than their own machinations.

Hardboiled. This is the age of 'choose your own doom scenario' and they are presenting us with a list, a very long list in which to become ensnared. It's like quicksand Hard, pull out of it before it's to late.

Very possibly. But when these dates align with Biblical dates and you couple that with simple observations about the times we live in, it can lead to further consideration.

Where exactly is 9/23/15 in the Bible?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, I get your point. So you tell me why all the 9/23s in movies, etc. ?

it is the acknowledgement by some of the actors, even writers/directors/producers that they are wise to the code and are prepared --- so other entertainment productions/actors/staff might want to approach others who are also wise to 'the codes' and develop bug-out, prepping cache's....they choose their roles in what amounts to waving a flag as a signal to others that are wise to the code~ and signaling to others'

Could be. How certain of this are you?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The time of your post is 12:23 , the ominous 23 is right there. Also,12-2= 9.

9 divided by 3 is 3 and 7x2 equals 14. That all adds up to 3.14, SO....

It's all about the pie.

Not that it matters but 12-2=10 not 9.

But I guess you could say that 12-2=10 and 10 is really 1+0=1 then you could say that 12-2-1=9. But that's really reaching.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I believe everyone that has anyone they care about in this world should prepare for just about anything (that if you did take some basic measures, you have a chance in hell of surviving). That being said, I do have have that someone, I will do what it takes to ensure her well being but.....I will put cold hard cash nothing will happen on or around those dates. This is when Jade Helm 15 is fully in place (and would be wrapping up) but ready to go all over the country. Don't believe for a second it's just in 3 to 6 states, Colorado pulled out so they just renamed I'd "Force Rising" and now it is here too. I don't like coincidences, this is a huge one.
'

I didn't mention Jade Helm, but I'm following it closely. They also closed five Walmart stores across the southeast, some of which are now being guarded by MPs (check out the vids online). My theory is they are gearing up for a large number of refugees. Now why would that be?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice
I don't normally read threads like this, but the date hit my "creep factor." My Dad died on 9/23. Six years later one of my best friends died on 9/23 too.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure its just a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You mean those videos that have all been shown to be hoaxes?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I wonder if they are worried about this. Something I have been watching for awhile.

Book of Daniel Chapters 8 and 11. The problem is this.

Daniel 11-2.
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Is Daniel predicting a world catastrophe that is going to destroy the US government and a number of other ones as well?

Something to think about eh?

Thanks for all the info. To be honest, I can't make heads or tails of it. I look to more modern day prophets. Please check out Jonathan Cahn's stuff here www.youtube.com...

He is a famous Jewish Messianic rabbi. He has a book that came out recently which puts all the missing pieces to the 9/11 and 9/23 puzzle together. Please check it out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join