It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread!

Very interesting and informative.

I look forward to September in hopes that the chaos that enslaves the world will end.

s&f

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Something like sandy hook in the batman movie? I think it could be an effort to pull something out of the collective subconscious... But the number 23 is everywhere... When they make a film or cartoon, those numbers are put there by someone on purpose, so I can get why it can seem as a controlled revealing of info... And the blood moon event is hugely symbolic. Female energy coming back with a vengeance?... Mayb only the "illuminati" know what it means for sure. Numbers mean things, with 11:11 and 12:34 always, so why? Confuzzled!?!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Personally, I think the "Dreams and Predictions" section of ATS has no place on a conspiracy forum. Conspiracies and predictions of future events should be based on some piece of information that at least on the fringes supports your theories.

To have a forum where people can say "uh oh, I have a BAAAD feeling" is ridiculous and has no place on a serious conspiracy forum.

There are many, many popular entertainment pieces that don't mention these dates, ever. Just because you've found these dates in a couple of movies doesn't make it a "rapture" moment.

If you're trying to warn people about an upcoming event, you don't do it in code.

You tell people "hey, such and such an event is going to happen on such and such a date"

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
its just the biblical people going in and doing there thing, cause some of them have been saying its raputure time now for a while but the numbers in films and songs is a gaining interest because people know that those are put in for a reason. The knowledge and conversations being had about it might help, but ultimately this prob won't be made into a big deal after... Mayb it's yet another destruction in life while they keep us controlled www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Ah I love these sorts of threads, where someone claims to know when the end times are going to be, and even claims it's biblically important what they are saying.

If you were really a Christian, and you really believed in God, you'd know that no man on this earth will ever know when the end will come, no man will ever know when Jesus Christ will return.

I guess you didn't really read my post, did you? I'm just presenting observations, not making conclusions. I am, in fact, a Christian (Catholic), and I really believe in God. I don't know the day and hour. In fact, I don't think September 23 is the day and hour. If I was to venture a guess, something important will probably happen around that date, but it won't be the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

If you're trying to warn people about an upcoming event, you don't do it in code.

You tell people "hey, such and such an event is going to happen on such and such a date"

If you read the entire thread you would have found a theory that might explain why they do it in code instead of making an announcement.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has contributed to this post. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions and look forward to more!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How many times are we going to believe in these phantom dates?

Its like voting the same idiots into office every year and saying

"it will be different this time around!"

no...just...no

As for dates...its bigger than a freaking date...its such an insult to human intelligence to put so much hope into a freaking date. Thats the easy/lazy way to go.

No date is going to save you...or ruin you...or make you more or less spiritual. Its a personal journey...life. Focus on whats happening now.

How are your thoughts now? How are you treating those around you now? How are you contributing to humanities growth now?

We always project our thoughts into the future basically dissing the moment. When you live like this you are living in a false projected reality.

Now...the time is now to change your life. To balance yourself. To be kind to others..etc

There are many, many possible/probable timelines and no date is going to give you what you want

Keep wishing and projecting though

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just came back from seeing the movie San Andreas.

I kept hoping I wouldn't see anything, but there it was. The numbers came in two quiet moments in the movie. First, people are standing around the professor at his desk, looking at his computer screen. They were talking about the devastation they were witnessing. At the top of the screen towards the left were the numbers 9, 2, and 3.

Later in the movie, there was another scene when they were trying to escape the building which was filling with rising water. There was one short cut-scene in which we are shown a dark colored wall, with the big number 15 in red. The camera slowly pans out with 15 in the middle of the picture. It seemed very odd that they would focus the entire picture on that one number. Also, its very strange that floor numbers would be painted in red. Normally, you would simply use black numbers on a white wall or white numbers on a dark wall. Red seems like a very odd color for the floor number, especially on a dark background.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Asteroid impact will destroy civilisation this September' claim conspiracy theorists

--'Asteroid impact will destroy civilisation this September' claim conspiracy theorists

16:08, 7 June 2015

Doomsday theorists predict 'Rapture' like disaster for civilisation between September 22-28, with many saying a giant space rock will crash to Earth

PA An artist's impression of meteorite fall and fireball
Impact: An asteroid impact wold spark climate disaster claim the theorists

Conspiracy theorists are predicting a cataclysmic climate event which will destroy civilisation - in just three months time.

End-of-time predictors on various blogs and websites have come up with the period between September 22-28 as the likely time frame for the impending catastrophe.

Many biblical theorists maintain the events will trigger the Rapture and the start of a seven-year-tribulation.

These theories, which are restricted to tiny minority of churches and groups, have been dismissed by scientists and are thought to be well wide of the mark.

Fortunately for us, almost all asteroids are destroyed due to the extreme atmospheric friction heating they receive, breaking up into harmless shards that burn up before hitting the ground.

NASA has made asteroid detection a high priority.

A spokesperson said: "NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.

"In fact, as best as we can tell, no large object is likely to strike the Earth any time in the next several hundred years."

They are also developing strategies to help to identify asteroids that might pose a risk of hitting Earth and developing options for planetary defence.

Nevertheless, this hasn't put off the conspiracy theorists.---

Conspiacy theorist think something is going down that day. Maybe it will.
edit on pm60000003015Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:40:49 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Thanks for the info. I don't take much stock in what NASA says about these matters. Besides, IF the elites know about this and they found out about it from NASA, its reasonable to assume they would withhold it from the public for obvious reasons.

Again, I'm not sure if it will be an asteroid or just a bad case of the hemorrhoids. What spooks me more than anything are the coded messages that keep coming. It seems someone knows something or thinks they know something. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'll be as happy on anyone on this forum to find out it amounts to nothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Geeez!! UNIFICATION OF THE CHURCHES! Can we stop with the insanity about aliens?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You want the symbol!Peace sign but upside down! Everyone happy?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quyll

It will not end, it will move into a lower frequency so you can accept it easier.

Unless some decide to change it for the better, but look around, no one in power has the ability to do so, and those that try are crushed.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
Geeez!! UNIFICATION OF THE CHURCHES! Can we stop with the insanity about aliens?

Huh? I don't think aliens are any part of this post.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

I like movies too and BTW, my son was born 9/26/98? Anything come to mind for that day

I surely hope not because he wants to start his own "Gamer's Idea Studio" (you can't use it because he already trademarked it), while at Berkley in 2016.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

You forgot this one

Its called predictive programming. Very few are aware of this and those who look into it sometimes come out with doubts. But the signs are everywhere. From what I once read in an article, the elites consider themselves "gentlemen" and because they are gentlemen they feel that not telling would be poor sportsmanlike.

Something is gonna go down and big time. I was skeptic about 2012, y2k etc, but this one date and its relation to the abyss and CERN plus all the other dots that somehow connected themselves automatically brings chills to my bones for one reason. I have had visions or somewhat realistic dreams of a great eye in the sky. I remember being petrified with fear and BOOM instant blackout. Three times i had the vision, but what is creepy about it is the following:

back then, on the side of my house was a mango tree. But in the vision there was no mango tree and a cement wall was in place. This was about 7 years ago (maybe more, but it was a long time ago.)

fast-forwarding to now; the mango tree was cut down, because the neighbor wanted to build his garage, so now there is a cement wall in place. Putting 2 + 2 (=4) I would say I had a peek into the future. But the vision was something like in this video. (Watch 13:32 mins in how an abyss opens up).

More on cern

madonna anouncing something in concert. On september 23 2012 (three year warning)

Watch this video Starting at 7 mins in. Lilith makes an appearance in front of the new age movement.

Notice when it says "A great work was completed"

To know what their great work is, watch this.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
They were pointing at a large, moon-sized object, but it was elongated on one end- like an egg. It shone like the moon and I could see craters on it. It was turning slowly just as it went below the horizon to the west. It seems it was still above the atmosphere, because it didn't have a bright light or tail.

You will find that in the Northern Hemisphere, a nickname for the full moon in April is the "Egg Moon".
In the Southern Hemisphere, a nickname for the full moon in October is the "Egg Moon".

It would then follow that if there is any correlation between your dream and your current focus of thought, then either the Southern Hemisphere is the one to be watching... or... the event that is being predicted by so many is not a literal astral object hitting the earth, but rather, a metaphor for some great leader whose coming forth has an impact that could be comparable to that of an astral object hitting the earth.

But considering you reside in the farthest galaxy from earth, this should pose a minor threat to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To add a little odd character to my previous post:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join