It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Pattern recognition test, fulfilling the requirement grants you entry in to the "23" society....obviously.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Great read OP. A lot of thought too, impresive.
I don't think they're trying to tell us anything either.
I don't really think anything will happen.
Cheers.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
a reply to: Passive

Thanks. Yeah, I knew the ridicule was coming...I've been a lurker here for a long time. I'm not afraid to put it out there anyway. Somehow I feel its important enough for people to at least consider.

It is said that people will just blindly continue on without paying heed to all or any signs. And we are definitely seeing evidence of this happening here. You have made some very important observations.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
And I thought ATS was frequented by thinkers; contemplative individuals. My admiration quickly turns to disappointment.

Nobody wants to engage the only pattern that matters here: the Hebrew shnat shmita or "year let go" begins September 24. Expect a 9/11-type paradigm shifting event.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Its not going to be the end of the world. You can count on that! If anything it will be the end of the world as we know it. The world will go on and on and some group will ride above whatever storm is coming.

I have also heard end predictions all my life and the end date would come and go and nothing happened. Absolutely nothing!
There is no doubt though that the 911 Twin Towers destruction was lead by many hints in various places such as movies and cartoons.

Here is one Superman comic that was released the day after 911 and called back after the unfortunate event of the terroristic attack at the Twin Towers. It so happens that the comic depicts damaged twin towers. I'm surprised they even released it. I don't know how long it takes to get a comic ready for release but I would imagine weeks, months? recalled Superman Comic Twin Towers 911

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You forgot the movie called 'The Number 23' with Jim Carrey.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

the significance of the dates 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24 2015

You do not seem aware only the yanks write their dates in that silly format, most countries use the more logical day/month/year....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I always thought the AMaury Rivera story was strange. When he talks about seeing UFOs and being abducted he sounds very sincere.
edit on 4-6-2015 by texasgirl because: Spelling

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This thread freaks me out a bit.. I appreciate all of the work that the OP put into the presentation nonetheless.

Thing is, I remember googling this date for some reason. It wasn't ATS related mind you. There were many, many things that came up..... So many that even in my drunken search of randomness, I managed to remember the date and attach some mental significance to it... Strange.. Coincidental.... Interesting.

I'll keep an eye on this. Thanks OP. It's difficult to stay on point, being a shift-worker, alcoholic and all.

I do hope the end comes soon..

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hey, 9/23 is my wifes birthday..If I don't get her what she wants it WILL be the end..of my world!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of most of this, but just wanted to refer to one item the OP stated:

[Quote trimmed by JM]
In a famous movie called Deep Impact, we have a black President played by Morgan Freeman. If you look in that movie there is a scene in the basement of the White House where the reporter that is going to break this ELE story and such, to the public, she looks over her shoulder upon cases and cases of a drink called Ensure. Look up the definition of Ensure. On the boxes of Ensure is a number 00701. If you run that into a zip code search oddly enough 00701 comes up for Manati, Puerto Rico. Why is that location important? Read on...
[Quote trimmed by JM]

This is partly true. In fact, the cases of "Ensure" first appear in the movie at around 12 min 53 sec, when the young reporter is talking to the daughter of the Secretary of the Treasury, by his boat, just before he comes along. Here's a snapshot from the movie. (I made the images lower res so I could upload them here, but they're clear enough.)

These are the cases on the dock, just by his boat.

The scene referred to by the OP comes along a few minutes later and the cases of Ensure come into view only for a couple of seconds. The camera pans down to them and focuses for one second, then we're back to Morgan Freeman discussing what to do about breaking the news about the ELE.
Here's a snapshot of the scene at 18 min 47 sec:

I can't recall if the "Ensure" product appears again later, but as these shots demonstrate, it got shown twice quite early on.

However, as you can see from the snapshots the number on the cases is not "00701", just "701", so IMHO it would be quite a stretch to deduce it's referencing a zip code. However, why they did they have to put a number on those cases at all? That's the sort of thing that I'd like to know. ETA: is it just a product code in actual use? I couldn't find any ref to it via Ensure's site.

Oh, just one more thing at this point:

[Quote trimmed by JM]
The Philadelphia train crash AND the large meteor collision that happened Russian BOTH happened at 9:23 AM in their local time zones. The train crash happened under mysterious circumstances in which it appears a hole was shot through the front window, temporarily disorienting the driver.
[Quote trimmed by JM]

The meteor explosion over the Chelyabinsk Oblast (Oblast means "Region") of Russia on 15 Feb 2013 was at about 9.20 am, the train crash in Philly was 9.23 pm. So, opposite times of the day, not the same time.

edit on 4/6/15 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The 9/23-9/25 dates are important. It's when the malls put up their Christmas decorations three months in advance. Other than that, there's no significance.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In 2013, people claimed the world would change and/or end with the coming Blood Moon Tetrad.

In 2014, people claimed we would be in world war 3 by year's end.

In 2015, it seems every month comes with new predictions for the following months, all of which fail to come to pass.

What makes you less of a charlatan than the other people who tried, and failed, to predict the future?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If nothing happens, isn't it still extraordinary that some "powers that be" thought it was important to code 9/23 into so many movies?

There are 365 days in a year. There are how many movies in existence? I'm pretty sure that a few dates are bound to repeat here and there at times. Most just call that a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923
You must have been really good at connect the dots as a child!
Thanks for the interesting read!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
In 2013, people claimed the world would change and/or end with the coming Blood Moon Tetrad.

In 2014, people claimed we would be in world war 3 by year's end.

In 2015, it seems every month comes with new predictions for the following months, all of which fail to come to pass.

What makes you less of a charlatan than the other people who tried, and failed, to predict the future?

I don't think members here on ATS are charlatans. I myself have made a few failed predictions without attempting to mislead on purpose, but trying to interpret dreams and read signs. People on here don't have any worse record of flubbed predictions than so-called psychic Sylvia Browne. She was a complete fraud from purposely bilking people of hundreds of dollars with meaningless cold readings over the phone. She also destroyed peoples lives with false hope of telling parents of missing loved ones being alive when they were dead and telling parents their kids were dead, when they were alive all along. At least people on here give predictions free-of-charge while not getting the false notoriety from Montel Williams. They know their in for some good natured abuse when things don't come to fruition.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

True enough, I could be softer on the OP, but with so many predictions flying around lately, it's hard not to get salty sometimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Lucky for your theory there's no such thing as coincidence in real life

That very much depends on the relationship you have with the world around you

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Perhaps there is a collective unconscious sense about 9/23 - something to do with different disaster scenarios that gets picked up and then snowballs in many people's minds. A percentage of creative types may be more sensitive to such details and express them at work making movies and T.V. programs. This subconscious information then gets transmitted to a wider audience and spreads around the general population.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Greetings and Salutations- Guten Morgen 'Hardboiled', "O'er Easy" here- Firstly I appreciate You taking the time to typing all this out and for thinking outside of the box, I see You too are a Champion of Rule #2) What someOne thinks about You is none of Your business.

Have You thought that perhaps folks are on separate-parallel planes/dimensions, i.e. folks that saw 2012 as "The End" and then others saw it as a "New Beginning" (like the Maya carved Us about..) The Bearenstein/Bearenstain Bear Phenomena, the folks that can see UFOs, the folks who are more attuned to 'The Akasha' etc.

I see You're quite the fan of cinema? Have You seen the gem "Revolver" ?www.imdb.com...

As for the middle of September? I see an early Harvest and the prices of food lowering due to the copious amounts of rainwater to The Republic of California, so much that the Honeybee comes back stronger than before.. But then I'm an optimistic pessimist..

Thanks again

namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join