It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

In the popular TV series LOST, which, incidentally began airing on 9/22/2004, we see the numbers 0922 tied to a secret code hidden in an underground vault. In another episode, someone is carving small 09 and 22 numbers at 45 degree angles into what what looks like a piece of bone.

What secret code in an underground vault? carving small 09 and 22 onto what looks like a bone?

More details please, watched the show a few times and cant remember any of this you mention,

I remember 8 and 23 being significant to an underground vault but not the numbers you mention, so if you would please give more details, would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You want a proper number . 17. I noticed it when I was young, about 14. Whenever someone is recalling an event and wishes to exagerrate how good it was or how many ppl there were or how much they drunk, the number 17 is often used. Please keep an eye out for it. I've told all my friends and they have reluctantly noticed it. They've even had to correct themselves mid story because the number 17 crops up naturally. I don't know if it is the result of mass manipulation or our brains receiving a certain type of frequency or emitting it, but it happens. Please keep an eye out for those Billy b#llsh#tters. You be amazed by how many people do it and will be annoyed you've never noticed it

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Pope Benedict, the 266th Pope, is planning to meet with Obama on the 266th day of the year, 9/23/2015 in the White House. It is said there will be an "important announcement".

So an asteroid is going to hit and these 2 are going to be having coffee in the White House? Seriously I would think they would be in deep hiding in some bunker.

???

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
The end will arrive right around the time Californians need to relocate due to no water. No saying when, but a social collapse would be pretty predictable at that point as it is also the bread basket of the world. Some thing else could come along sooner, however, such as going hot in Iran, Syria, or an eastern front opening up with the Russians.
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

California is a dessert and in not the breadbasket of the world. These days food come from all over. In the summer it's homegrown in the Midwest. In winter it's California, Florida and south America. California is certainly not feeding the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: abe froman

Lucky for your theory there's no such thing as coincidence in real life

That very much depends on the relationship you have with the world around you

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

ooops.My bad.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynicalSinningSaint
And I thought ATS was frequented by thinkers; contemplative individuals. My admiration quickly turns to disappointment.

Nobody wants to engage the only pattern that matters here: the Hebrew shnat shmita or "year let go" begins September 24. Expect a 9/11-type paradigm shifting event.

Yeah sorry to disappoint you. There are thinkers on here but the general populace is the same here as everywhere. And many are rather young too so there's that.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

They will say, Oops My Bad!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: starswift

Pope Benedict, the 266th Pope, is planning to meet with Obama on the 266th day of the year, 9/23/2015 in the White House. It is said there will be an "important announcement".

So an asteroid is going to hit and these 2 are going to be having coffee in the White House? Seriously I would think they would be in deep hiding in some bunker.

???

Obama doesn't invite people to the White House to have coffee, only to have a beer. Maybe he will make an exception for the Pope and have a glass of wine that day.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah, I get your point. So you tell me why all the 9/23s in movies, etc. ?

it is the acknowledgement by some of the actors, even writers/directors/producers that they are wise to the code and are prepared --- so other entertainment productions/actors/staff might want to approach others who are also wise to 'the codes' and develop bug-out, prepping cache's....they choose their roles in what amounts to waving a flag as a signal to others that are wise to the code~ and signaling to others'
"let's be survival buddies"

the common people might get wise to these film industry types sending coded messages to one another... but the commoner folk will not find a way to invade their shared sanctuaries---

we will be the 'left behind' group...the denizens of 'zombie-land'...
edit on th30143343470004182015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30143343478904192015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It's all about the pie.

It's all about the SAUSAGES .. Sausage King of Chicago

No homo

edit on 6/4/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire

Obama doesn't invite people to the White House to have coffee, only to have a beer. Maybe he will make an exception for the Pope and have a glass of wine that day.

He also goes to Colorado right after Marijuana has been recreationally legalized, just to drink a beer on camera while taking a question about if he was going to smoke while he was there.

He's like, so much better than that. And apparently beer is a substance that even the President can publicly get away with using. Lol.

This thread is trying to be kind of scary..

Like, we're all going to be dead in a few months.

The funny thing is.. if you're life is really, really terrible and you don't even enjoy being alive, for *any* reason, sick & twisted or perfectly innocent, you'll find yourself trying to buy into ideas like this. You'd rather watch everything you hate, including possibly yourself, go down in flames so that you may not be alive anymore. But neither would they, hence; righeous retribution.

Kind of like the mentality of a suicide bomber except, it's the entire world that blows up.

But what happens when you're right and you just want to warn people?

No one has ever been right about the end of the world, ever. ever
From a true Christian standpoint, it's outright sinful to try, maybe that's why, because it's incorrect and potentially scares people?

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone..
..from OUTER SPACE.

edit on 6/4/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I too find the synchronystic occurrence of 23 astonishing. Don't forget 23 jump street....

I only play 23, 33, at the roultte tables and at other games of chance. Masonic ref.

www.whale.to...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well I'm not being inundated by anything, but then I'm not looking for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I wonder if they are worried about this. Something I have been watching for awhile.

Book of Daniel Chapters 8 and 11. The problem is this.

Daniel 11-2.
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

This prophecy is the first event of what Daniel called the end times. And it's a perfect 500 BC description of the 9-11 attacks.

By itself it's interesting but there's more. Jumping over to Daniel 8 the problem there is this. The 2nd and 3rd events of the end time.

Daniel 8
2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Quite simply according to Daniel 8 is that the 2nd and 3rd events of the end times is that 2 nations/kings would be deposed by the powerful country that looked Greek to Daniel. And the USA went and conquered Iraq and Afghanistan. 2 middle eastern countries that were once part of Persia.

Technically Daniel is 3 for 3 in end time events. Perhaps they are worried about event 4 of the sequence.

Daniel 11
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Daniel 8
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

Is Daniel predicting a world catastrophe that is going to destroy the US government and a number of other ones as well?

Something to think about eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I believe everyone that has anyone they care about in this world should prepare for just about anything (that if you did take some basic measures, you have a chance in hell of surviving). That being said, I do have have that someone, I will do what it takes to ensure her well being but.....I will put cold hard cash nothing will happen on or around those dates. This is when Jade Helm 15 is fully in place (and would be wrapping up) but ready to go all over the country. Don't believe for a second it's just in 3 to 6 states, Colorado pulled out so they just renamed I'd "Force Rising" and now it is here too. I don't like coincidences, this is a huge one.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Was that in reply to anything I said on this thread?
Just wondering aloud...
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Great thread

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't normally read threads like this, but the date hit my "creep factor." My Dad died on 9/23. Six years later one of my best friends died on 9/23 too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join