It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has exposed more Obama Administration lies about the Benghazi Fumble-Flop.

Seems they did in fact know about the attack intentions in advance as well as arms shipments to Syrian rebels at the time.

They just can't seem to keep the lies straight despite efforts by the professional BS artists like Obama himself and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and even Susan Rice who was the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. at the time.

I guess it takes multiple lawsuits to get at these truths.

New documents reveal that the Obama administration knew about weapons being shipped from Libya to Syria during the 2012 attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi. The documents also show that the offensive was pre-planned by terrorists associated with al-Qaeda.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Monday that it acquired more than 100 classified documents from the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense, which “almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR).” Rahman is the Blind Sheikh serving life in prison for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed By New Discovery He Didn’t Want To Get Out

Busted and Disgusted !!

DaaaHaHaHa

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Doesn't suprise me at all.
Liars gonna lie.

Nothing sticks to the progressives though.

+31 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And yet , Despite that , American Liberals would STILL Vote for Both of Them . Whats Really Wrong with America Today is some of it's People , who seem to Live in their Own Little Personal Fantasy World where ANYTHING Out of their Intellectual Grasp is Considered something Not Important Enough to Care about . Until that Changes , this Country will continue down a path of Self Destruction brought on by the Very Government Officials they Personally Voted into Office .........

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Patently obvious that the
whole thing about a video critisizing Islam was a lie,nobody I know believed it at the time.

+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

"Let's be clear. Benghazi happened a long time ago."

-Jay Carney

+21 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How did us ATS simpletons know right after it happened that Obama knew about it and did nothing?
Are we psychic?
No, we just caught the early stories before Google buried them that managed to get the truth out.
Frankly, I wouldn't have expected otherwise, the White House has been privy to most of the overseas malfeasance of this nature for quite a few Presidents back.
They have to bear the blame if something goes wrong but fear not, they will always be exonerated over National security interests and the press won't hold them to account anyway.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You wonder why they refuse to let Hillary testify about Ben Ghazi…

Daaamn , its Fox News

Okay so, the smoking guns…

Link to article

+24 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow! The US gov. lied about something! Whoop-de-doo!

How about discussing the real crime about Benghazi. The fact the US gov. was supplying arms to a US gov. sponsored terrorist group in order to overthrow the democratically elected gov. in Syria.

That's the real elephant in the room that everyone is ignoring, not whether some state dept dimwits tried to cover the whole thing up.

You cry about 4 US citizens (who were giving weapons to lunatics) getting killed but how many innocent Syrians have died because of the US meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

Christ man get your priorities straight instead of playing ridiculous partisan politics games.

ETA:

I see Intrptr is on the same wavelength..good! It's about time we looked at the real facts of this whole sordid affair instead of playing political whack-a-mole.
edit on 5/18/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Patently obvious that the
whole thing about a video critisizing Islam was a lie,nobody I know believed it at the time.

Which means he was arrested and charged with a trumped up deceitful charge by progressive liberals that KNEW the real truth .....innocent , but guilty by lie. Just think , they could and would do things along the same lines to anyone , even their own constituents.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

You cry about 4 US citizens (who were giving weapons to lunatics) getting killed but how many innocent Syrians have died because of the US meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

How many more will die if Hillary gets the reigns?

"I came, I saw, everyone died." (insert evil cackle)

Any way, thanks for complaining about ATS member input, we all needed that.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Probably the same number regardless of who gets elected into office. Same shizzle different pile.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Obama was a lawyer right?
so was Hillary?
how do you know a lawyers lips are moving?
they are lying!

I'll bet good people died in vain on this one, not vain people died good
but what difference does it make?

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If Hilary gets elected, I'll need directions to the nearest bridge.

Its proof that if they aren't willing to protect an American diplomat, they certainly aren't going to protect YOU.

The more we rub her nose in it the better.

S+F

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

And yet , Despite that , American Liberals would STILL Vote for Both of Them . Whats Really Wrong with America Today is some of it's People , who seem to Live in their Own Little Personal Fantasy World where ANYTHING Out of their Intellectual Grasp is Considered something Not Important Enough to Care about . Until that Changes , this Country will continue down a path of Self Destruction brought on by the Very Government Officials they Personally Voted into Office .........

They’ll vote for them ONLY because the GOP is WORST!

And would have done the same thing in power or even worst

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How did us ATS simpletons know right after it happened that Obama knew about it and did nothing?
Are we psychic?
No, we just caught the early stories before Google buried them that managed to get the truth out.
Frankly, I wouldn't have expected otherwise, the White House has been privy to most of the overseas malfeasance of this nature for quite a few Presidents back.
They have to bear the blame if something goes wrong but fear not, they will always be exonerated over National security interests and the press won't hold them to account anyway.

I do so love this place!!!

A lot gets dropped here not just while its hot, but while its still on fire.

I always seem to know things others don't for months at times before they find out.

And then they all look at me like "hey didn't you say that like 5 months ago?".

They think I got some inside connections or something.

I always tell them the truth.

"I don't twitter or face book, I ATS."

I have told them about this place countless times, they have even marveled at some of the discussions I show them that take place here......yet they don't come.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This all I am going to say, We told you soooooooo

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is the first time I realized that Benghazi-gate was a "wag the dog" for the installation of ISIS. Thanks, thread

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yeah, and unfortunately by the time all of the truth slowly seeps out, its old news and the American public couldn't care less. Its a shame that we lost good people over there.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

The Queen "DIMWIT" is running for President of the USA.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join