It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Meet a progressive liberal who would not vote for Obama nor Hillary if there was a gun to my head. Nor would I vote for any of the remaining career political crooks we currently have on either side of the isle. Blue and red are meaningless at this point - they're all Corporate whores.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I'm thinking there is a reason why they haven't completed their plans to their desires. People like you, fighters, waking up the masses. Although many here have said similar throughout, you've got the power here on ATS, the respect, integrity, and leadership.

Stay frosty.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

John, it doesn't matter who we vote for if all the candidates are already chosen.

Do you want scrambled eggs, fried eggs, or boiled eggs?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

you mean
do you want scrambled eggs or scrambbled eggs or scrammbbled eggz

*sigh*
just sayin

alright, some of them are fried

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow, if you guys were as dogged over the run up to the Iraq war, and all the lies the bush admin used to get us into it, then maybe 4000 soldiers would be alive today.

Maybe if Saddam was around isil would not be?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So I read the article...and...er.....

1/ what's it got to do with the attack at Benghazi? and
2/ see 1

Seriously - Libyans shipping ex-libyan-govt arms to Syria??

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah. That's usually how it goes with this OP.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Meet a progressive liberal who would not vote for Obama nor Hillary if there was a gun to my head. Nor would I vote for any of the remaining career political crooks we currently have on either side of the isle. Blue and red are meaningless at this point - they're all Corporate whores.

And this is what is lost on the partisan pom pom wavers on both sides...both parties are so beyond corrupt that the differences now are paltry at best

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You aren't much different. You shouldn't post about other members.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Here's the Judicial Watch article that the article in the OP sourced:

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.” The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council. The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).” The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

"The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings."

Looks pretty definitive to me.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here's the thing to think about. How many people died from republican lies about WMDs in Iraq? Conservative watchdog doesn't want you thinking about that.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I think about it and if they are going to try to hold Obama accountable for his lies, then Bush and co need to be held accountable for their more heinous lies.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This sums it up best.
Democrats are simply the human resource dept
for the same MIC overlord the Republicans work for.
Semantics are not important. Billionaires with personal agendas
who fund salacious movies and drawing contests
of Muhammad in attempts to start terror is probably more important.
All administrations have been informed in advance
about what's coming to womp us. And usually they let it happen
or do it themselves.
if you want something done right, do it yourself...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Wow! The US gov. lied about something! Whoop-de-doo!

How about discussing the real crime about Benghazi. The fact the US gov. was supplying arms to a US gov. sponsored terrorist group in order to overthrow the democratically elected gov. in Syria.

That's the real elephant in the room that everyone is ignoring, not whether some state dept dimwits tried to cover the whole thing up.

You cry about 4 US citizens (who were giving weapons to lunatics) getting killed but how many innocent Syrians have died because of the US meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

Christ man get your priorities straight instead of playing ridiculous partisan politics games.

ETA:

I see Intrptr is on the same wavelength..good! It's about time we looked at the real facts of this whole sordid affair instead of playing political whack-a-mole.

Ya guess you would be right if it wasn't for the fact the head of the state dept dimmwits at that time is running for the presidency. How anyone would even consider voting for Billary "what difference does it make" Clinton is beyond me!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nah...whores aren't that bad.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. That's usually how it goes with this OP.

And like a moth to a flame you come fluttering to his threads.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Patently obvious that the
whole thing about a video critisizing Islam was a lie,nobody I know believed it at the time.

Which means he was arrested and charged with a trumped up deceitful charge by progressive liberals that KNEW the real truth .....innocent , but guilty by lie. Just think , they could and would do things along the same lines to anyone , even their own constituents.

No the guy was arrested and charged with violating his parole. One of the stipulations of his parole was that he was forbidden from using a computer.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
If Hilary gets elected, I'll need directions to the nearest bridge.

Its proof that if they aren't willing to protect an American diplomat, they certainly aren't going to protect YOU.

The more we rub her nose in it the better.

S+F

If you are going to rub it in anyone's face then rub it in the GOP's face because they are the ones that pushed for the funding for security to be cut.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Blue and red are meaningless at this point - they're all Corporate whores.

And they've all got every PTD (politically transmitted disease) in existence which are going to rot what's left of the body politic.

edit on 19-5-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: eisegesis
If Hilary gets elected, I'll need directions to the nearest bridge.

Its proof that if they aren't willing to protect an American diplomat, they certainly aren't going to protect YOU.

The more we rub her nose in it the better.

S+F

If you are going to rub it in anyone's face then rub it in the GOP's face because they are the ones that pushed for the funding for security to be cut.

It was more like misappropriated funds by the jealous State Department and Obama Administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join