It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When is something going to hit this goof and stick?

Everyday, it's a different thing he's done.

When will he face the music???

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There have been multiple lies UNDER OATH around this attack! When are we going to see Government officials arrested for perjury, and spend time in prison? These people, regardless of party, are elected to represent us, not lie to our faces and hold themselves above the law! It's beyond time to bring them back into line, and limit their responsibilities to their defined jobs!

Py

I couldn't agree more my friend...but it will never happen. Not until we forcibly tear the whole system down and rebuild.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
When is something going to hit this goof and stick?

Everyday, it's a different thing he's done.

When will he face the music???

He never will. He is protected by the left, right and middle because they don't want their agendas to kick them in the ass if and when they hold the same position. We will continue paying for this "person's" health care, library, office buildings for decades to come. Same as we do for the former liars in chief. Our enemies are the government and the people stupid enough to put them there a second time.

Since we can't as a people "correct" the leadership, maybe we should begin with the leeches, fools and sell-outs who put them there. They are much closer and easier to "correct". And in theory...if you "correct" the problem that gained us these leaders, you won't have to deal with symptoms they create.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

WeAreAWAKE >
I couldn't agree more my friend...but it will never happen. Not until we forcibly tear the whole system down and rebuild.

When do we start?
There's enough of us Vets around who still care about our oaths, even years after our discharge.
edit on 5/19/2015 by pyguy because: Broke the quote

edit on 5/19/2015 by pyguy because: giving up on proper quote

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ummm...Short answer...YES...

YouSir

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Totally agree--this new breed of liberals really doesn't care if Obama kills babies on the white house lawn, they'll blame it on Bush. LIkewise, the liberal media has allowed Obama/Hillary to lie, lie lie about Benghazi without question. It's a disgrace to journalism and to the country.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How many people in the "Obama" administration? Who knew what? Nothing here says Obama or Hillary knew or where told anything?

I am not defending I am just saying this report says nothing useful. You got something that says Obama and or Hillary where briefed and then lied about it?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Benghazi, as Ive posted over and over, was a CIA operation.

In January, the Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the assault by a local militia in September 2012 on the American consulate and a nearby undercover CIA facility in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of the US ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three others. The report’s criticism of the State Department for not providing adequate security at the consulate, and of the intelligence community for not alerting the US military to the presence of a CIA outpost in the area, received front-page coverage and revived animosities in Washington, with Republicans accusing Obama and Hillary Clinton of a cover-up.

A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation. The former intelligence official explained that for years there has been a recognised exception in the law that permits the CIA not to report liaison activity to Congress, which would otherwise be owed a finding. (All proposed CIA covert operations must be described in a written document, known as a ‘finding’, submitted to the senior leadership of Congress for approval.) Distribution of the annex was limited to the staff aides who wrote the report and to the eight ranking members of Congress – the Democratic and Republican leaders of the House and Senate, and the Democratic and Republicans leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees. This hardly constituted a genuine attempt at oversight: the eight leaders are not known to gather together to raise questions or discuss the secret information they receive.
www.washingtonsblog.com...

The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’

Obama and Hillary I am NOT defending.

Every one who knows me knows how I feel about them

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

" They’ll vote for them ONLY because the GOP is WORST! "

In what way ? The GOP Right Now is the " Lesser of the Two Evils " that Control American Politics , that Fact is Obvious to Most informed People . The Real Problem to be Solved Now is Concerning ourselves as Americans with the Possible Brighter Future for Our Country if the Number THREE , being the MAGIC NUMBER , is Seriously considered as a Way to Even the Playing Field when it comes to Party Politics . Three being the ' Tie Breaker ' on Votes in the House and Senate , and a Possible Voice of the Disenfranchised People of All Faiths and Colors in this Great Nation that is Seldom Hear and Acknowledged in Washington Nowadays . Independence as a Free Citizen and Registered Voter is the REAL POWER Waiting to be Awakened in America if the People Really Want their Freedoms Back . I Say CHOOSE NOW...............

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Wow! The US gov. lied about something! Whoop-de-doo!

How about discussing the real crime about Benghazi. The fact the US gov. was supplying arms to a US gov. sponsored terrorist group in order to overthrow the democratically elected gov. in Syria.

That's the real elephant in the room that everyone is ignoring, not whether some state dept dimwits tried to cover the whole thing up.

You cry about 4 US citizens (who were giving weapons to lunatics) getting killed but how many innocent Syrians have died because of the US meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

Christ man get your priorities straight instead of playing ridiculous partisan politics games.

ETA:

I see Intrptr is on the same wavelength..good! It's about time we looked at the real facts of this whole sordid affair instead of playing political whack-a-mole.

In this country where most people barely know there is a river called the Nile and they might think it's the big one that runs out there in that part of the country where Native Americans still chase buffalo, you will have a better chance of getting people to care that four Americans died because their own government sold them out than you will getting them to care that their government sold them out over illicit arms deals to Syrian rebels who would go on to become ISIS.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Answer then to who has been employing Sidney Blumenthal?

And why was a dirtied man such as Sid sending and receiving
sensitive classified information to Hillary on a different email
than she gave as the only one? Sid...so tainted even Obama
would not allow Hillary to hire him?

Who was/is paying Sid??? The "Clinton Crime Foundation"?
The syndicated family that takes bribes from foreign countries
for favors to 1% Corporations?

Well looks like ole Sid has been called to the stand. How far do they go?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Perjury?

edit on 19-5-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's a pretty deceptive line to take - i makes it sound like State new of the attack in advance...whereas the article actually says that they knew AFTER the attack!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Are you really so blind and bigoted that when faced with documents showing your "lord and savior" Obama and Hillary too lied to the American people and allowed these American citizens and representatives die, and you fall back to desperately trying to blame someone else?

Before starting the ignorant lord and savior crap it's funny how you regressive's overlook the fact that the GOP's own investigation into Benghazi proved Obama and his administration did nothing wrong.
When the state dept. requested more funds for security the GOP said no more money that directly affected the security for all our embassies especially those that are in what was just a war zone.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Are you really so blind and bigoted that when faced with documents showing your "lord and savior" Obama and Hillary too lied to the American people and allowed these American citizens and representatives die, and you fall back to desperately trying to blame someone else?

Before starting the ignorant lord and savior crap it's funny how you regressive's overlook the fact that the GOP's own investigation into Benghazi proved Obama and his administration did nothing wrong.
When the state dept. requested more funds for security the GOP said no more money that directly affected the security for all our embassies especially those that are in what was just a war zone.

That's disingenuous. The GOP said, "here's your budget--stick to it." Clinton is the one who decided to waste her budget on fun and extraneous crap rather than use it appropriately.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I think it has been proven that lack of funds was not the problem. If I recall, Ms. Lamb even admitted that. It was more a consequence of mismanagement and misplaced priorities.

(Side thought. How anybody in their right mind would even consider putting the person running the State department during that time in another office of responsibility, much less the White House, is beyond me!)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The GOP Right Now is the " Lesser of the Two Evils " that Control American Politics , that Fact is Obvious to Most informed People .

Sorry but FOX news watchers are not the most informed people because they are the only ones stupid enough to believe that statement.
For the Keystone pipeline they want to give foreign corporations the right to to steal land from Americans to make way for the pipeline.
Pushing for cuts for social programs that people need so the wealthy can have tax cuts.
Pushing laws that recognize and pushes religious practices on people which goes directly against the Constitution.
Passing citizens united that gave companies the right to be able to buy elections.
The GOP the lesser of two evils? Dream on.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The GOP Right Now is the " Lesser of the Two Evils " that Control American Politics , that Fact is Obvious to Most informed People .

Sorry but FOX news watchers are not the most informed people because they are the only ones stupid enough to believe that statement.
For the Keystone pipeline they want to give foreign corporations the right to to steal land from Americans to make way for the pipeline.
Pushing for cuts for social programs that people need so the wealthy can have tax cuts.
Pushing laws that recognize and pushes religious practices on people which goes directly against the Constitution.
Passing citizens united that gave companies the right to be able to buy elections.
The GOP the lesser of two evils? Dream on.

"Fox news watchers" is an expression lefties use to try and discredit a person's intelligence. Don't fall for this ridiculous ploy. Fox is a great addition to one's diverse list of news sources. Never discount it because of the current meme by the left to make you think twice about using it. They are as good as any other TV news source.

Right to steal land? Hmmmm. Kind of like Hillary letting Russia get 20% of our uranium supply?

Social programs are mismanaged and misappropriated. There is graft, corruption, and misuse throughout the whole system and people see it and are tired of it. GOP does not want to cut out all social programs, especially so the wealthy can have more tax cuts. Another idiotic twisted meme by the left. Nobody is buying into that bullsp*t anymore.....well, maybe the rabid biased left or the illiterate.

As far as the GOP "pushing" religious practices on people, I think it is more like standing up for the religious rights of people against the intolerance of the left against mainly Christians.

The Citizens United decision did not give one or the other party any advantage. The Dems can "buy" an election just as easily. The ruling on CU is much more involved than YOU saying corporations are now people. Although, corporations pay taxes just like a person does, separate from the people within that corporation who also pay taxes. I would think that any taxpayer should be able to contribute any amount of money to any cause that is legal.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only someone so politically slanted they can't stand straight would laugh about this matter. Good job Xuenchen.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe you can actually cite what you think contradicts the administration...by "cite" I mean skip the opinions and provide quotes from docs?

Cuz looking at this deeper it does look like BS?

Sure there was intelligence that suggested it was a terrorist attack...there was all kinds of contradictory intelligence from sources. It wasn't until that intelligence was confirmed that they "knew" anything.

If someone steals your lunch money and various people hand you notes saying it was Billy, Nancy, Mary and Tommy...and you guess Billy (cuz he usually steals stuff), but tell people you will investigate...and then find out it was Tommy...

Does that mean you "knew" it was Tommy all along?

ooops...I just realized I was asking FOX News Viewers to actually think...who am I kidding...you guys don't actually read the sources of what you post or apply logic...you just scream about headlines and how Obama is a Muslim...or is it that he just wanted Americans to die Benghazi?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Swing and a miss.

Clicking links helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join