It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigo5

Swing and a miss.

Clicking links helps.

Oh I clicked links...Still not seeing it? It's your OP..can you explain your claim with specific citations?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Foul ball.

Strike 2

clicky clicky

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh, good grief. Get over Benghazi already.

Even the REPUBLICAN led committee has concluded there was "no conspiracy".

Stop watching fAUX NEWS.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Oh, good grief. Get over Benghazi already.

Even the REPUBLICAN led committee has concluded there was "no conspiracy".

Stop watching fAUX NEWS.

This is focusing on different issues.

There are several.

Lying and Perjury could get people into trouble.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

" Sorry but FOX news watchers are not the most informed people because they are the only ones stupid enough to believe that statement. "

Do Doot , you just Lost Final Jeopardy there Buster . What does Fox News have to do with People seeing the Truth before their Eyes when it comes to Politics nowadays in America ? Do you Actually Think that Most Libertarians and Conservatives get All their News and Commentary about the Political Theater from Fox News ? That's like saying Only Pinko Progressive Liberal Scum get All of Their Political News from MSNBC . I mean , Come On Man......Geez.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

'La la la la la, I cant't hear you, la la la!'

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The choices you're given are not choices at all because when it's all said and done,

YOUR NOT GETTING ANY EGGS ANYHOW ! ! !

>>> They don't care what you want ... Its all STOLEN , your vote, the nest , the nest egg,

The eggs are in a NUTSHELL!

Shuffling around so you keep guessing which NUT its under.

edit on 21-5-2015 by FreshTM because: a bold fix

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: buster2010

" Sorry but FOX news watchers are not the most informed people because they are the only ones stupid enough to believe that statement. "

Do Doot , you just Lost Final Jeopardy there Buster . What does Fox News have to do with People seeing the Truth before their Eyes when it comes to Politics nowadays in America ? Do you Actually Think that Most Libertarians and Conservatives get All their News and Commentary about the Political Theater from Fox News ? That's like saying Only Pinko Progressive Liberal Scum get All of Their Political News from MSNBC . I mean , Come On Man......Geez.

You're wasting your time. He's indoctrinated.

In his (and most every Liberal's mind) anything not in line with his thinking, MUST come from Fox News.

It's just entirely out of his realm of beliefs that people can independently reach an opinion on a subject.

If you don't like Hillary, or Obama, you must be a Fox News watching far right loon!! No one can reach that conclusion on their own. Just not possible. LOL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Everyone gets their information to form views from somewhere... or someone... it's obvious, but I think people forget. We are ALL indoctrinated to some extent.

The trick, poncho, is not minding (that the information) hurts...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Foul ball.

Strike 2

clicky clicky

All bait and no meat.

Unable to provide any specifics or detail to back up your own op.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: poncho1982

Everyone gets their information to form views from somewhere... or someone... it's obvious, but I think people forget. We are ALL indoctrinated to some extent.

The trick, poncho, is not minding (that the information) hurts...

No, not all of us my friend.

I don't buy into either party's BS. I've been an Independent since I was 18 years old. (25 years now! UGH...LOL)

We Independents know the truth hurts, we welcome the pain. It's the party line walkers that go through each day with blinders on blaming the other side for everything, and accepting no responsibility that cannot accept truth.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
And now Hillary has been caught! She knew it was a planned terrorist attack a day or two after the tragedy...BUT STILL LIED AND ORDERED SUSAN RICE TO DO THE SAME! Or someone ordered her to lie. I'm guessing it was all about getting Obama a second term. Just more democrat/progressive lies to all the American people.

Read All About It!

And some brain dead idiots will still vote for this "person".

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

How about discussing the real crime about Benghazi. The fact the US gov. was supplying arms to a US gov. sponsored terrorist group in order to overthrow the democratically elected gov. in Syria.

Awesome red herring. The topic is Lybia bring up Syria.

Anyone blaming the US for Syria ?

I highly suggest reading this.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

Want to blame anyone ?

Blame the House of Saud. Then blame their cousins the House of Iran.

Them right wing neocons clinging to their guns, and Qu'rans nation building over in the ME to fatten their opec bank accounts.

But I forgot everything is the US's fault. Even a 2000 year old 'HatField and McCoy' blood feud.

On topic yeah the admin LIED.

edit on 27-5-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This probably deserves a thread, but placing here for now;

Here is a bombshell UPDATE breaking news:

Accountability" Review of Benghazi Attack was Rigged by Hillary

www.frontpagemag.com...

Supporting articles

www.nytimes.com...

hotair.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join