It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Obama Admin’s Benghazi Lie Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Here's the Judicial Watch article that the article in the OP sourced:

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.” The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council. The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).” The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

"The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings."

Looks pretty definitive to me.

"definitive"...about what?....an attack, well duh.....let's remember that Benghazi WAS STILL a dangerous place, there were attacks happening all the time....
ok, so they knew about BCOAR, and they knew that it had AQ ideologies....so, what does that have to do with Obama and Hillary getting the ambassador and the 3 others killed?........
Obama and Hillary did not know WHEN or WHERE or HOW MANY, would attack, gee I guess the bad guys kept that secret...duh! ya' think?....

let's also remember that the ambassador was MADE WELL AWARE OF THE DANGER IN BENGHAZI by the state department and the military, and he actually WENT AGAINST the recommendations of the state department and the military to stay in Tripoli. let's also remember that the ambassador had been in country for a very long time, and against all these attempts to keep him in Tripoli, he went anyway because he thought he knew better....if anyone's responsible, he was.....I guess you think that the military in Tripoli should have locked him up so he couldn't go...or...forced him to be put on a plane back to the U.S.
edit on 19-5-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Patently obvious that the
whole thing about a video critisizing Islam was a lie,nobody I know believed it at the time.

Which means he was arrested and charged with a trumped up deceitful charge by progressive liberals that KNEW the real truth .....innocent , but guilty by lie. Just think , they could and would do things along the same lines to anyone , even their own constituents.

No the guy was arrested and charged with violating his parole. One of the stipulations of his parole was that he was forbidden from using a computer.

I bet he never would have been arrested if the Benghazi boondoggle didn't happen.

They made him a scapegoat because the 2012 election was in jeopardy.

Obama and the entire Administration choked and gagged on their own phlegm.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

WHOA there guy! I'm just saying it is definitive that the Obama admin knew the attack was going to happen. I have made no assertions or offered an opinion on if they were criminally negligent for responding how they did. So check your attitude before responding to me like that next time.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just wait until we're about 10 - 20 years past all of these yayhoos being in office. Funny how the truth starts to slowly leak out after these people die.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: eisegesis
If Hilary gets elected, I'll need directions to the nearest bridge.

Its proof that if they aren't willing to protect an American diplomat, they certainly aren't going to protect YOU.

The more we rub her nose in it the better.

S+F

If you are going to rub it in anyone's face then rub it in the GOP's face because they are the ones that pushed for the funding for security to be cut.

It was more like misappropriated funds by the jealous State Department and Obama Administration.

Wrong again.
The GOP pushed for the funding to be cut in both 2011 and 2012.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The problem with the GOP and Benghazi and many others is this:

Imagine if Obama had done Iraq like Bush.

I wonder would they be as upset as they are over that versus Benghazi.

Benghazi got a few guys killed ( which is unfortunate) but Iraq thousands of young Americans and( of course the GOP don’t care about them) 1 million Iraqis

So until the GOP gets in Bush’ case they need to shut the hell up about Benghazi

Compared to Iraq Benghazi is a picnic

edit on 19-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Its proof that if they aren't willing to protect an American diplomat, they certainly aren't going to protect YOU.

S+F

If you are going to rub it in anyone's face then rub it in the GOP's face because they are the ones that pushed for the funding for security to be cut.

It was more like misappropriated funds by the jealous State Department and Obama Administration.

Wrong again.

Show us some definitive proof how that affected Benghazi security, especially since the Administration knew about potential attacks from arms deals and transfers.

Show US

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

WHOA there guy! I'm just saying it is definitive that the Obama admin knew the attack was going to happen. I have made no assertions or offered an opinion on if they were criminally negligent for responding how they did. So check your attitude before responding to me like that next time.

ok, ok,.....I got a little heated because the OP makes it sound like Obama and Hillary KNEW everything that went down in Benghazi, and somehow, and for some reason allowed it to happen. even the CIA didn't know of the strength or the amount of arms brought to bare that night against the Benghazi compound, or even the CIA compound a few blocks away which was also under attack.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I can understand. The ring wing media is notorious for getting a little piece of evidence for their pet conspiracy theories then running with it as far as they can until the claims don't match the evidence in the slightest (ex: all the claims of government agencies stockpiling ammo). But that shouldn't stop you from recognizing the few grains of truth that they report on.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I can understand. The ring wing media is notorious for getting a little piece of evidence for their pet conspiracy theories then running with it as far as they can until the claims don't match the evidence in the slightest (ex: all the claims of government agencies stockpiling ammo). But that shouldn't stop you from recognizing the few grains of truth that they report on.

Krazysh0t...maybe this had something to do with not having adequate protection in Libya for our ambassador, and also why a rescue couldn't have been done in a timely manner...
www.theguardian.com...
this is about republicans in congress saying that Obama did not have the constitutional power to put troops in Lybia or even help militarily.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

S+F

Are you really so blind and bigoted that when faced with documents showing your "lord and savior" Obama and Hillary too lied to the American people and allowed these American citizens and representatives die, and you fall back to desperately trying to blame someone else? I don't think I have ever seen such an ignorant and biased statement in my life when presented with facts. And this simply means one thing...your opinion never did, and never will matter because you have a personal agenda which includes distraction, lying and point fingers instead of facts and truths. Just another patsy for the anti-anything-but-progressive tribe.

OP: "The President and Secretary of State lied about knowing of a terrorist attack and did nothing to save the Americans at risk. They lied and forced others to lie to the American citizens, covered up their plan and allowed American citizens to die."

You: "But the GOP could have given them more security money".

Really? I mean...REALLY????
edit on 5/19/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

S+F

Wrong again.

Sure, they pushed for a lot of spending cuts, as is responsible in times of financial crisis. However, if you are a head of a department and your budget is cut, do you spend money you do have on fun things like parties and travel or do you spend the funds on things you actually need, like security in a dangerous region?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

And yet , Despite that , American Liberals would STILL Vote for Both of Them . Whats Really Wrong with America Today is some of it's People , who seem to Live in their Own Little Personal Fantasy World where ANYTHING Out of their Intellectual Grasp is Considered something Not Important Enough to Care about . Until that Changes , this Country will continue down a path of Self Destruction brought on by the Very Government Officials they Personally Voted into Office .........

You act as if the typical American voice ever mattered to the Government. It doesn't matter what it's people think...it's the Government who does what they want, despite any comments or complaints from the people. Voting is just an illusion, where they start out with 5 or 6 people...4 of which would actually listen to the people and work for them, however those are quickly discredited and made to look foolish, and you are then left with the "usual suspects" like the Clintons and the Bushs' for instance,..Bush already proved that Voting doesn't matter when he stole the election from Al Gore. Voting is not the peoples voice being heard...its there to make you "feel" important.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That is circumstantial evidence at best, but I'm not surprised that the Republicans haven't exactly brought it up when pursuing this CT. If the Republicans wanted to be truly honest about the CT, they'd explore that evidence to see if it is applicable.
edit on 19-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If the State Department absolutely could not afford to keep people safe they should have pulled them out. That's what executives do, make decisions about allocations, such as reducing or moving staff as needed.
Any chance anyone in the Media Establishment asks Hillary why she left people there if she couldn't protect them?
edit on 19-5-2015 by works4dhs because: typo

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There have been multiple lies UNDER OATH around this attack! When are we going to see Government officials arrested for perjury, and spend time in prison? These people, regardless of party, are elected to represent us, not lie to our faces and hold themselves above the law! It's beyond time to bring them back into line, and limit their responsibilities to their defined jobs!

Py

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Do you want scrambled eggs, fried eggs, or boiled eggs?

Good call!
All them eggs is rotten.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"definitive"...about what?

Pardon me whilst I chuckle.

All one has to remember is the lying asses telling us that it was all about a video.... when they knew damn well it wasn't about a video.

'Spontaneous demonstration'.... remember that line of BS?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Here's the thing to think about. How many people died from republican lies about WMDs in Iraq? Conservative watchdog doesn't want you thinking about that.

Yep.
Whatever you do folks, don't think about the subject of the OP and who the POTUS is right now.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

S+F

Wrong again.

Sure, they pushed for a lot of spending cuts, as is responsible in times of financial crisis. However, if you are a head of a department and your budget is cut, do you spend money you do have on fun things like parties and travel or do you spend the funds on things you actually need, like security in a dangerous region?

Amen, brother!

How soon we forget about the scandals related to the extravagant spending at parties that we have seen and then there were the Chevy Volts for the Embassy in Austria.
I think they were Chevy Volts... weren't they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join