It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello my dear Sheddites! Busy day doing Mom's laundry and cleaning her fridge and cleaning my turtle and fish tanks and bowls. Nothing like sparkling clean water and pretty fish to look at.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If anyone needs me, I'll be dancing with the faeries.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good morning Sheddites!! I hope every one had a great weekend. Back to the grind
I will try to post a story entry tonight. I have been working on it but I'm not really sure how to heal. LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Waves hello to Martin! I'm sure you'll come up with something. I look forward to your entry!

Morning/Afternoon Sheddites!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No activity in here.

My day out with my friend today. Supposed to rain all day, but that's ok.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hey Night. I hope you have a good day with your friend today!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi sweetie!!!!! Thanks, I will! Hope you have a great day!!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi folks,
just popping in to say hello.

Did you hear the news about schisty passing away?
Very very sad.

I've just been out for a long-ish walk.
There's a strange heaviness to the air??
Deathly quiet, No birdsong. No Bees. Feels really weird.

I left the band that I was drumming with. Got fed up with their lack of professionalism when we were gigging.
It got to the stage where I was almost embarrassed to be a part of it.
I left on friendly terms however, and the main man wished me well, and thanked me for everything that I'd done for them, so that felt good.

BlonnaHooley is a bit up in the air just now too.
Gordy2 has been offered a night time job taxi driving, and it will impact on his availability to play gigs.
We've yet to thrash it all out, but I am raging mad that I've been put in this position.
I've spent the best part of a year getting us to the point where we are actually pretty good at this, and thought that leaving the other band would allow me to push on with BlonnaHooley, and then this happens!

Don't know what to do. I've emailed him to let him know how upset I am, but haven't heard back yet.

Anyways - I hope you guys are all doin' great! It's too quiet in here.... let's have a party!

G

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Glad to be back, Hello everyone!!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Welcome home

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thanks, this does feel like a very safe place, mystical, whimsical full of life and love.. and Rainbows!!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Gordi Honey, it's sad that you are losing a member in the remaining band that you're in, but...have auditions and find another member to take his place. It is all too common that bands break up or lose members, but the music must be sung and played for all to hear. There will always be other passionate musicians. There will always be an audience. Don't hang it up just yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Thanks, this does feel like a very safe place, mystical, whimsical full of life and love.. and Rainbows!!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! That is the shed/Accasia! You have described it so well!!! Welcome back! Welcome home!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes, I saw the thread about Shisty. So very sad to lose a good member!

Yes, it has been pretty quiet in here. I'm all for that party you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi Guys

Just popping in whilst I have 10 minutes Cody time, I trust all is well with you all, truly saddened by Schisty's passing, but greatly pleased, and honoured for having got to know her.

Got the mother in law flying in today, whether by plane or broomstick I as yet have no idea
But the cuddle monster has blitzed the flat and it looks truly palatial, well tidy at least LOL.

Things are great here, if a tad busy and I could really use some time off, but my kids might be coming over at Christmas so any accrued holiday will be saved for them.

Damn it run out of time again

Catch you all soon and have fun

Cody

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yay Cody stopped by! Hiya buddy!!!!

Hello Sheddites! Have a lovely day!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Slow in the shed lately.

I am now a member of two sheds.

This one and another one.

In Aussie Land we have this lovely idea of Men's Sheds.

When a couple retire, they often down size their house.

Now the wife gets to take along her sowing machine, arts and crafts, so that she can continue to enjoy her hobbies.

However, there is seldom room for the man's stuff.

So now, men get together in a BIG shed, full of all sorts of machinery for both wood work and metal work. Ours is open 3 days per week and between 30 and 60 guys get together and build stuff.

I just started to learn wood turning. Everyone teaches their skills to others and in turn, is taught how to do things that they have never tried.

So that is where I am now for 2 or 3 days per week.

So far the only things missing are a sowing machine (for canvas type work) and a metal bender. I will have to keep my eyes open.

P

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wanna come play in your OTHER shed too!!!

Sounds like.... The A-Team! LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Who's Schisty?

Jane

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane. I believe it was "IamSchist" who passed away. Sad... She was a kind soul from what I knew of Her... I had only a few interactions with Her, but She was nice always to Me...

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join