It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

OMW!!! Thank you Syx...I came across her on the boards quite a bit...how sad.

Jane

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Syx and His companions faced off with the last remaining Wraiths.

From the direction of the Wraiths came a cloudy haze. Bluish and purple mixed with greens and red. The air became stagnent, stifling, and dead... The winds ceased and all was quiet, alien, strange and scary... There were no sounds. Even the thoughts between the Dragons became difficult to understand and were lost in the haze... They were at a loss as to what to do next.

The large White Dragon moved slowly forwards, towards the Wraiths. He opened his jaws and emitted a blast of fire that was to Him a heavy forceful push of Fire. It barely left His jaws and was hardly noticable as it withered away to nothing only a few feet from His face...

Steam and vapors streamed from his nostrils. he was perplexed, as were the other Dragons...

"This is only Wraith Magic. Do not heed to it. We can defeat these beasts in the ways we know how!" Syx told the others... "We must go forth to destroy these Wraiths before they kill anyone else!. Our attacks will do harm to them, even if we cannot see it now!!!"

The Dragons walked slowly side by side and breathed their firey power at the Wraiths... A few of the Dragons actually caught fire themselves and fell to the ground. The rest went forth in defiance of the Wraith Magic... One after another of the Wraiths fell to the attacks of their Dragon fire...

edit on 13-8-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Your welcome Jane. I thought You would know who it was with her full username...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Good to see you Pheonix and Jane and everyone!

Not a good day for me...exhausted and in a lot of pain. Doing things for Mom and Mark while being disabled myself sometimes takes its toll on me. Have social workers coming over tomorrow for Mark. He is on his last bottle of insulin. His Doctor and visiting nurses, myself and my Sister have been trying to get him help, but so far nothing. He has medical coverage yet it would cost over a thousand dollars for just two kinds of insulin. He has to spend a certain amount before his prices are lowered. His prosthetic leg isn't fitting right and electronics are broke and it would cost thousands of dollars to fix or get another one even with coverage! We always fall through the cracks because we aren't poor enough.

More and more is falling on my shoulders. Getting heavy bags of groceries up to the third floor is very difficult for me and I don't get much help at all. I struggle every week with that, taking out my garbage and my Mom's, doing my dishes and laundry and cooking etc along with doing a lot of that for Mom and Mark. I slept all day and part of the evening I was just so exhausted and in so much pain!!!!

Syx, loved your latest story entry!!!! I will make an entry one of these days, but I need to feel a lot better before I do.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Who's Schisty?

Jane

Yeah, what Mike said above.
Her real name is Bonnie. There is a thread in her memory, I think it's still on the ATS home page.

Very sad.

Anyways, I will be away for the weekend, going down to Mysterious Island again.
Need to go breathe the sea air, and clear my head.

It looks like BlonnaHooley is no more
Just a few days after I left the other band too!

I feel like I've been cursed or something.

Heyho.... onwards and upwards.

Have a good weekend folks!

I shall be very drunk!

Gx

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh no! Don't give up completely Gordi! Start another band, either by joining with another band looking for a new member, or start your own band. Music is in your blood, you mustn't give it up!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Has anyone ever had a bottle thrown at their head from a car while walking?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Actually I have lol

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Good morning Shed...

Darth are You ok? Sorry to see that there are juvenile's running amok...

Gordy start a new band Bud! The music shall live on!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thanx night! Hope You feel better soon... Need more story!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Has anyone ever had a bottle thrown at their head from a car while walking?

No, but I got hit as a pedestrian by a minivan!

Hope you weren't hurt too bad!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Hello there! Good to see you!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks! I am so much better today syx! My brother carried my heavy groceries up here and it was such a huge relief for me! Yes, we need more story. Maybe later tonight I'll add something.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Happy Sunday My Lovlies!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hi Night!

Happy Sunday to you, too!

You always find the sweetest pictures!

Iv'e been away too long! Gonna go and try to catch up!

Hi also to everyone!

Hope everyone is well!

love,

bug

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hey Night Star, thanks.

Loving your pic

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello Bug! I sure did miss you! So happy to see you again! Don't be a stranger! Do you know if you'll be posting in the story anytime soon?

Hello Valient! Glad you enjoyed the pic!

It's been pretty slow in here, but it's Summer and I guess people are out more and enjoying the weather and whatnot.

I am hoping by Autumn we will have more people participating in here. I miss people when they are absent a while and always wonder how they are. So...if anyone has been absent a while, please stop in and let the rest of us know how you are.

My cat finally shut up. I know Siamese are known for talking a lot but MY GOD!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So deadly quiet in here. Such a lovely yet lonely place. It is a place that needs people to bring it back to life, to breathe magic back into it. It is waiting and watching.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So true!

There are people here .... we are hiding .... peek-a-boo

P

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm not here.... you must be imagining me!

Favourite line from Life Of Brian....

"YOU ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!"

"I'm not...."

LOL

G

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join