It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You Night!!

I do have some ideas for adding to the story, but sometimes, this weird thing comes back, being unable to read, and so I can't get caught up on the story.

So I try to tag along on reading the posts as they are shorter and I can sometimes still but lately it has been very bad.

I am anemic, iron deficiency, this may be the cause, not sure.

I have also been getting to some 'back to school' cleaning, etc.,

But I am never far from this place, I always have a tab open! (I have noticed that others log out, but I never do.)

You and everyone here means so much to me, I wish I were better with words, to describe,

love,

bug

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's always nice to feel welcomed in the shed... Hello lovelies!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yay! So good to see all!!!!!!!

So some of you are lurking about or hiding. I shall gather the pixies and they will find you all and make you post with their magic pixie dust. Beware.

Another hot and humid day! I am so looking forward to my beloved Autumn.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yay! So good to see all!!!!!!!

So some of you are lurking about or hiding. I shall gather the pixies and they will find you all and make you post with their magic pixie dust. Beware.

Another hot and humid day! I am so looking forward to my beloved Autumn.

Gah, call 'em off, call 'em off! They already made off with my trumpet, and I'm just barely hanging on to my poor violin.

Anyway, how is everyone? Just popping in while I have a bit of a free moment.

It's been an interesting sort of week. Some of my pressure with work has been dissipating lately; I almost find it alarming, because to go from stressed to barely anything is a little weird. No girls to speak of (yet). One thing I find weird though is that I feel almost like I'm waiting for something to happen (it's really hard to explain - almost like when you were a little kid and you knew that you were going to the zoo the next day; or the night before Christmas).

Anyway, hopefully those in the US are beating the heat right now.

-foss

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
HEAT! WHAT HEAT?

I am cold. I'm sitting here with two layers of clothes on. I took a hot shower when I came home from work cuz I couldn't shake the chill.

It is rainy here and it's 62 degree's. We've got 16mph wind gusts and it's only gonna get worse thru the night.

AHHHH. It's too early in the season to turn the heat on.

Hi Everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

Night, your Pixies got me.

Tonight I have been studing about Imigration Laws and the 14 Amendment. Heavy stuff.

Phone ringing. Will be back.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

OH Good Grief. I am thinking of joining a bowling league this winter. And I have no idea where my Bowling ball is.

Somehow it has been misplaced in the move. Now I am wondering what else I may be missing. You know how it goes, you only miss it when ya can't find it. LOL!!! So far I have lost my blow dryer, some of my canning equipment, and now my Bowling ball. I still have a few boxes that I haven't opened yet. Cuz I (think) I know whats in them. Well part of my day tomorrow is gonna be going thru boxes again.

I have so many other things to do. I have to figure out where to put the Herb plants I started growing this year. I would like to bring them inside, but I'm not sure if I can provide enough light for them to flourish. Any suggestions?

I have a grow light but I have no place to put it except where it is.

Man, I need a snuggle buddy. I am not ready for winter yet. Maybe El Nino will bring us a mild winter.

Off to Dream land. Hope everyone has a good nite/day.

When things start to slow down this fall I will have more time to visit.

Miss you all.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals!!! Sorry I haven't been around here much as I have been of late. Had a few things that have been going on around here that needed sorted out that have turned out just fine. Popping in to reassure you guys that I'm still alive and breathing!! I've been sitting here most of the night playing games on Pogo and listening to some 80's 90's country classics and throwing in a new one every now and then.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OMG, it's my little buddy Foss!!!I missed you so much and were wondering how you were doing! I want to hear you play that violin! Don't forget, you have to make us a video some day!!! Happy to hear that things are better for you at work! As for a girlfriend, that will surely come in time.
Good to see you Honey!

Kat my sweet friend, glad the pixies found you! About that misplaced bowling ball...ask the pixies! They love playing tricks on people and hiding things. You can send some of that nice cool weather my way any day now.

Chooch! Good to see you! I thought maybe you hopped a train outta here and went on some wild adventure or something! Glad you are still around and thanks for the tunes!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

About those immigration laws...If they were followed we might get somewhere! I know there are a lot of people who are sympathetic to illegals and I don't like to see anyone suffer and would love to see everyone have better opportunities but...when illegals are treated better than citizens and taking jobs etc, it is a huge problem. I have seen with my own eyes how citizens get turned away while an illegal takes his place in the work force. These citizens desperately need a job to provide for their families. While people are sympathetic to the illegals, they overlook the poor and desperate citizens. No illegal should come before or be placed above a poor citizen or an immigrant who is coming through the proper channels. Just some of my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I can't honestly see myself hopping on a train. I mean I'm a little bit on the rotund side so I might turn it over if I hop on it.
As for the adventure part, I haven't really done much of anything the past two or three weekends. About the only place I've been to here lately was about twenty miles from my house down in Saint Albans.

The videos from Sunday and one from Monday morning can be found on my Youtube channel.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

.....Man, I need a snuggle buddy. I am not ready for winter yet. Maybe El Nino will bring us a mild winter....

Snuggle Buddy!! I LOVE that expression!!!! LOL

Hey did no one notice that Shed3 is now 100?????
Can you believe it???

AWESOME!

G

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedites!!!!! So sorry I have been MIA, RL has a way of jumping right in the middle of things.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hiya Chooch, Gordi and Martin!!!

Wow, I didn't realize that we hit 100 pages Gordi! Thanks for pointing that out! Congratulations fellow Sheddites! Well done!!

Hey Gordi, are you looking for a new band yet????? You know you want to! You know we want you to! So...get to it!

To all my fellow Sheddites, you have a lovely day!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey Gang! How's everyone doing?! I hope You are all good. Doin ok here mostly I s'pose...

Night I left You a post at My Dragon's Thread..LINK HERE...
edit on 19-8-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here's some Polar Bears for You CC! More here at this page... LINK HERE...

edit on 19-8-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow Syx, the polar bears in all those beautiful flowers...WOW!

Oh boy, going to the dragon pic thread right this very minute!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

THANKS..

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Waves hello to CC!

Good to see our dragon/bear duo back in the thread!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You are Welcome CC...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

HELLO NIGHT...HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY..

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join