It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hiya Chooch, Gordi and Martin!!!

Wow, I didn't realize that we hit 100 pages Gordi! Thanks for pointing that out! Congratulations fellow Sheddites! Well done!!

Hey Gordi, are you looking for a new band yet????? You know you want to! You know we want you to! So...get to it!.....

WELL DONE US! (100 pages)

Yup, I have put out some tentative "feelers" to see if anyone is interested in joining BlonnaHooley.
I haven't actively sought out another drumming position yet.

It is extremely difficult finding musicians of the right calibre, who have similar musical taste and ambition AND who are available locally! (I've been through the search, recruit, develop..... mill a few times now, and it's soul destroying!)

I'll keep an eye / ear open and keep you posted.

G

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hiya CC! Hope you have a great day too!!

Gordi, I do hope you find the right people for your band. I have been around musicians my whole life and know all too well how difficult it is to find and keep the right people. I'm sure it will take some time, but you will eventually pull things together again.

Stores now have Autumn decorations and even Halloween ones. Reminds me of the nice brisk cool and comfortable weather ahead. It has been so damned hot and humid for some time now. I'm like True and just can't handle the heat and humidity! Speaking of True...Come out, come out wherever you are!

Hello Everyone in Shed land!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night and EveryOne else Here! Lurkers are included in My Hello!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello Shedites! Is it Friday yet? This has got to be the longest week EVER!

Saturday I turn 40, if everything goes as planned... Sunday I should feel like I'm 80! LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi Syx!
Hi Martin! Hang in there sweetie, the week end is on its way!

edit on 20-8-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Only one more day until the weekend!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hiya Chooch! Thanks for the tune! Yep, weekend almost here and working folks are getting happier!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

A Guid Scottish Tune that!

Stuart Adamson sadly missed.

G

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordi!

So good to hear you are keeping your band together.

My son's a guitarist, I could lend him to you, if only you were wee bit closer!

Hello to all of Shed land!

Hope you all are well and having a lovely day!

love,

bug

edit on 21-8-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It's Friday! It's Friday! We made it! Whew, this week was a rough one.

Gordi - I like playing the drums but I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Good luck on your search!!

Night- I wish for fall right up until it gets here, then I want my summer back. LOL How are things getting settled with your brother? I hope everything is well.

Bug - How are you? My brother & dad can play the guitar. I LOVE to hear them play. My brother is now teaching my nephew. I will have to see if I can find some youtubes of them.

Syx - How's the elbow doing? Hope that you and CC are both great.

And to all other Shedites and Lurkers, HELLO!!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Morning Lovlies!

Martin, my Brother is doing well and all settled in the first floor apartment. Last week he really helped me with getting my groceries up here which was a big help for me! Hopefully he will keep helping like that.

Hope everyone has a great day!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hello Night Star! It's good to see the shed holding strong, and even in the third installment! I was signed in so I just thought I would pop in, or flit poof if you prefer, to say hi to everyone!! HI!

We had a couple of new visitors in the yard this summer, a couple of very pretty bull caribou who apparently like to sleep in raspberry patches. Other than that, I'm still pretty busy putting up the gardens. I got seven jars of pickle relish last night, 5 pints and 2 half pints!

Keep this place safe all! Many, many hugs!!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

So good to see you!!!!! Glad to see you've been busy with the garden and pickling! What a cool photo!

I love your avatar! Please don't be a stranger and try to stop in more often!!! HUGS!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi Bug!
Hi Jessie!
Hi Mom!
Hi Lorr!

Jings it's been busy in here!

I'm just back from a surprise overnight camping trip with my boys!
I took them to a nice wild spot near the Highest Village In Scotland! (Wanlockhead)
ahhh, the fresh air and freezing cold water running straight off the hills into the stream!

BRAW!

How's your weekends goin?
Big G

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hello Cutie! Camping with the boys sounds like a lot of fun! How old are they now? Did you take any cool nature pics??

I just woke up and am on my first cup of coffee. Surprised that I can even write a sentence yet. Need more coffee!!!! Yawn!

Hello to everyone out there visiting the shed!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hey Lorr!

The boys are 5 and 9 (They turn 6 and 10 in the next few weeks!)

We had a blast!
...and YES - here are some pics!

Cheers!
G

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Happy Saturday everyone!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Gordi, I knew you'd come through for me with pics and what amazing pics they are! A great looking Dad and kids and scenery!!!
WOW!

Hiya Darth darling!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Gordi, You children are beautiful.

And your not so bad yourself.

I

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have a message for everyone in THE SHED.

Been corresponding with T-dawg (Doug).

Doug asked me to "Say Hey, to the Folk at "The Shed" and he wants you to know he is thinking of you often.

I hope we will be Ice fishing together this winter. We will see. Were about 3 hours away from each other, so alot of planning will be involved in this meet up.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join