It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello my Lovlies!

Darth, dinner with my friend was wonderful! We had so much to talk about and laughed a lot and we both really needed that time together.

Martin, I couldn't get on the site last night either. I was like OMG!
I ended up going on the couch and Mark was watching wrestling. UGH! I hate wrestling with a passion! LOL

AB, I am so happy that you will be an official Sheddite! Yay!

I hope everyone is having a nice day!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yay! it's always good to have time to just KiKi with friends and exist in that moment!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I don't know why, but I just love that word kiki! It's a cute and fun word. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is!

Use it, take it and spread the cuteness!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OMG I'm sooooo excited!!! I just have to brag!!! I had another fundraiser for the WVBCCSP fund. I had a women who makes jewelry come in and do a sale, she donates 10% of her sales to us......and.......we are still waiting on the totals from the 2nd part of today but so far we have a donation of........$1300.00 and it WILL go up! Woohoo I'm doing my happy dance right now.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Condragulations!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi Guys and Gals! Have been AWOL lately. Following is a copy of a post I dropped into the Achronym Game thread. Too lazy to type it all out again!! LOL!!

" I spent Late tuesday night, and wednesday night in the hospital. I got released around 4:30 this afternoon (Thursday)...

On Monday morning when I woke with a slightly swollen left forearm, I thought it was a spider bite. Kind of common here where I live. Harmless usually. When I woke tuesday morning and My arm was very swollen, I dealt with it all day until I couldn't stand the pain anymore...

I went to the emergency room and had them look at it. They admitted me into the hospital and recomended(sp?) surgery for an infected Elbow (Olecranon), Bursitis... The sac that delivers fluids to our joints... It had become infected and was filling up fast with harmful infectious crud, by the how of it I still do not know... The Doctor removed the infected sac, and told Me it would re-grow as a normal fluid delivery pump... He cut out some damaged tissues as well and left me with a cool looking scar with like ten stiches...

So after that mild cisis, I am back!!" ...

Gordy cool Kelpies images!! And that Dragon is way cool!!! (You should drop Him into My Dragons Thread!!
Link HERE...

Night I hope Your Mom is doing better now?...
edit on 7-8-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

[[[HUGS]]] Oh Mike I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope that you are now feeling better and can go out to show off your new cool scar.

Hello Sheddites!! It's Friday!!! Woohoo!! Bring on the weekend.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanx Jessie. Scars have a way of telling stories without having to make them up eh? LOL! Each has it's own background. Prob is, I have so many I can't remember them all! LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh i'm sorry, i went into the Hospital a year a go with what they called a "Phantom Infection" that got into my blood stream.. i was in the hospital for over a Week and than at home on IV for over a month, i'm still trying to recover from the after effects of the Antibiotics and the infection

Anyways, i'm with you and feel your pain! get better!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hi Darth! And Thank You for that reply. That Darned Phantom infection gets us every time eh? I'm also sorry tohear of You having to go through that whole ordeal...
I feel that My infection is still here, as My arm is swollen. Not as bad as when I went into the hospital, but there none the less... They had Me on an I.V. with anti-biotics, and am taking a pill twice daily for the next ten days to hopefully get rid of it for good. Hoping it will work. Still hurts, but I have to deal with it. I will live... The pain meds are not as good as the Morphine I was on in the hospital, but are better than nothing I guess...

Darth? Have you written into the story yet? Just wondering and am behind in reading anything new this week from anyone who has written in.. If You'd like to, U2U me with a story entry and I can help you with it? Would be no prob to help You... Or just send me an idea You may have on an entry, and I can help You flesh it out... Just wanted to let Ya know, I, or anyone here really can help You...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB!! Nice to see You here again!! I see you have been busy with Real life and Congrats on that fund raiser!!!
I hope You guys have done better than You had expected?!

Later for Now, Syx...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Something I thought Yo all like to enjoy looking at!! Cool right?!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Martin, congratulations on the successful fund raising gig!!!! Yay!!

Syx, so sorry to hear you were in and out of the hospital lately. Hope you are feeling better and better each day!

Hiya Darth! Hiya everyone!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No i haven't written into the Story yet.. how does it work? do i pick a Character? do i add on to everyone's story or just start my own?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Any of the above. You can join up in anyone else's adventure or make up your own and someone else may interact with yours. Anything goes. Personally, if I interact with others, I usually just play my own characters and won't play another persons character. I feel it is best to allow full freedom of someone developing their own characters. Some members have had their characters played by other members and put them in a situation where they never would have put their own character or had them say something or act in such a way the character normally would never act. It would be best to ask permission first. Syx has often allowed me to play his characters if I wanted to and Pheonix once asked how I felt about having one of my characters killed off by one of her own characters which I agreed to. I may describe where everyone is settling down for the night or journeying forward etc. but that still allows for others to do what they wish.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hope some of our writers join the battle so we can end it and move forward with the story. Let's get our dragons and Wolf Lords and other magical beings and creatures to get 'er done! let's get our healers in there for the fallen and wounded! I'll try to make another entry soon myself.

Have a lovely night my dear friends!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Happy Weekend Everyone!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Right back at you Night

It's the weekend

PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody my dear friend, so happy to see you!!!!!
You should come and kiki with us more often! LOL, love that word! Darth taught it to me.

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join