It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You always seem so busy!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Just lately with my Niece moving out and my brother moving in. As for doing things around the house, I don't usually have the energy or motivation or I have too much physical pain, so while I'm feeling well, I'm going with it and getting things done for a change. LOL Usually I'm on the computer for hours or watching movies or t.v. or reading or sleeping my life away. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No shame in that though!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
...Gordi - You MUST change your socks! It's a rule!! New socks new panties everyday; if that's not possible you are allowed to turn them inside out------once! LOL HAHAHA...

Panties?
Now Jessie, don't you know what a TRUE Scotsman wears under the Kilt?

Big G

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

awww, Night, this-

I always seem to be attacking my bedroom. I did clean a closet out and organize that and a couple of draws. It's all my craft supplies that get me! I just look at all the stuff and say, "Never mind, tomorrow is another day." LOL

and this-

I don't usually have the energy or motivation or I have too much physical pain, so while I'm feeling well, I'm going with it and getting things done for a change. LOL Usually I'm on the computer for hours or watching movies or t.v. or reading or sleeping my life away. LOL

Me too!

I Wish I Lived nearer to you! We could help each other,

and motivate each other - but, most importantly,

we could do crafts together!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Oh Bug, that would be awesome!

All the fish tanks and bowls are crystal clear. Turtle's water too. I always keep up with that stuff. Got to have happy fishies and turtle.

Mark and I ordered out Chinese food. YUM! Can't wait! I love the combo plates where you can have some of this and some of that. LOL

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

OMGosh you have a Turtle! i wanted one when i was younger.. i have a Cockatiel now

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I had a pair of white cockatiels years ago. Yes I love my turtle! I have a rat and a cat and fish too. I have had many animals over the years. One of the most unusual and comical was a female ferret. They are not for everyone. You literally have to ferret proof the house. LOL I have had birds, lizards, guini pig, hamsters, mice, many cats, frogs...

What is your birds name?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hi De Ho Shedlings!

How are we all this fine Sunday Morning? (I say fine, but it's still grey, damp and miserable here - and that's just ME!)

Some of you may recall that I mentioned "The Kelpies" before?
(It's a huge Equine sculpture near Falkirk, celebrating a legendary Scottish creature from folklore called The Kelpie.)

The Kelpie was a "Water Spirit" in the form of a beautiful horse, and it would lure young men to the waters edge...
If the man dared to touch the beautiful Kelpie - he could never let go! and would be dragged to his watery grave by the Demon spirit, which would then devour him! apart from his liver... as Kelpies don't like liver apparently!!
The loved ones would discover what fate had befell their men, when they found their eviscerated liver by the waters edge!! Ewwww!!! LOL

Anyway, I took the opportunity yesterday, to introduce Chrissie & the boys to The Kelpies, as they had never seen them before. So we took the grand tour, which gives a good bit of background story to the original legends and how they tie in with the industrial heritage of the local area, and the site of the Kelpies (Iron works, Canals, Railways etc)
We also found out about the sculptor and how he used a lovely Scottish horse breed called the Clydesdale to model his Kelpies on... (The Clydesdales were used as work horses on the roads, rails and canals there) ... It was lovely how the modern art tied in with the industrial heritage.

Anyway, we managed to get a few quick photos between the showers! and I thought that you might like to see them?

The Kelpies! (Duke & Baron!)

The "Secret" Door!

Looking up into the amazing structure from within.

Big Duke!

With me and the boys for perspective...

If you're ever in the area (Central Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh) I can highly recommend paying a visit!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Big G

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Would love to see these next time I am up Gordi!

Jane

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Would love to see these next time I am up Gordi!

Jane

Have you been "up Gordi" before like???? ROFL DDIG!!!! Too Late!!!! Mwwahahaaa!!!

Well Jane, if you need a wee tour guide....

Big G

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That would look awesome at night, lit up from the inside.

Do they light up?

P

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They do indeed light up at night Pheonix!

Try visiting google.co.uk (The UK based one) choose "images" and search for "The Kelpies at Night".
You'll get your choice of hundreds of colourful lit-up images!

Or Visit the Kelpies website - they have a great "screenshow" of images there!

LINK to The Kelpies.co.uk

Kindest regards,
Big G

PS - I almost forgot... there is a BRILLIANT Time-Lapse video of the Kelpies construction... It's only 7mins long and well worth a look, even if just for the stunning photography and amazing engineering involved!
LINK to Kelpies TIME LAPSE VIDEO
edit on 2-8-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add a PS

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Gordi, the kelpies are amazing! And they're...huge! Must have been a fun day for the family!!!

Jane, I'm so glad you stopped by! How is the business going? How are you doing these days???

Morning Pheonix!

Morning/Afternoon to all you beautiful people!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey everyone..

Don't suppose a few of you want to help a poor RA deal with a catastrophic hangover, do you?

Ouuccchhh.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Ask Gordi or True or Syx. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Strider, He is Grey and White!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against
Hey everyone..

Don't suppose a few of you want to help a poor RA deal with a catastrophic hangover, do you?

Ouuccchhh.

shh...
whisper it... ra...
Scottish soft drink called Irn Bru. (Works every time)
Failing that...
Painkillers and lots of water...
A hearty meal to soak all the alcohol up...
Och, feckit! Just start drinking again! CHEERS!

G

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The Irn bru worked a treat if I'm honest.. and I'm also Scottish as well, so it's automatically one of my favourite drinks regardless.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
(I'm alive!!!)

If you want a positive thread...wildlife sanctuary...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm hopelessly lost in the story, guys!!!

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join