It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Ah, thank you, that was genuinely lovely to read, It really was. It's nice that, despite not being on here for largely a few years now, some of the stuff I wrote, pondered over, got annoyed about, had eureka moments from, and then threw out there for discussion is still thought of in some way or another. Naturally as I'm sure you can appreciate, I spent a long time on most of the threads that I posted publicly (as well as a few that never made the cut, lol), but in particular the JFK ones, so what you wrote there really had me smiling a lot. Btw, don't feel bad, people don't tend to talk to me about that topic anymore either haha.

I really wish I had the time now to properly research something and write a thread on it, but alas, real life simply has to come first as it does for everyone else, but who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery and I'll retire immediately, then I may have the time.. Ya'll never know.

edit on 30 7 15 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Hi RA!

I love saying Hi RA.... It makes me sound like a LION!! RAAAAA!!! LOL
G

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Hi RA!

G

Haha, Gordi, you're a fantastic human being.. Never change man, lol.

That made my evening.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Waves hello to everyone! Jumps in the pool to cool off. Waaaaay too hot and humid!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Stranger, hope all's well in not just your day so far, but in your world as a whole too. I truly do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey!

I'll sit by the Pool and keep you company, taking a break from writing out a Topic

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That's very sweet of you! Things are fine for now. Thanks! HUGS! Hope things are good for you as well!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Hi RA!

G

Haha, Gordi, you're a fantastic human being.. Never change man, lol.

That made my evening.

Except for maybe my socks! Yeah, better change 'em!!! LOL
Thanks RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ahhhh I missed the party

Hey everyone!!! So glad tomorrow is Friday, this has been a very busy week. The charity that I work for is having a big yardsale this Saturday. We have to be there at 6am!!! Which sucks. Saturday is my sleep day. Its the ONLY day all week that I just get to sleep. Oh well. guess I will be coming home and taking and nap.

Darth - Waves a big HELLO. I hope your day has been all rainbows and waterfalls!

Bug - Hey sweetie. Hope you are having a good day. Did you enjoy your evening home alone? Me and the cats have the house to ourselves 4 evenings a week. With me and hubby on different shifts it gives me 2 hours of "me" TV time

Night - I'm tempted to get a kiddie pool and fill it with water. LOL I'm sure the neighbors would have a good laugh. They say if you don't have any crazy people in your neighborhood it's you----my neighbors all seem normal. Oh my!

RA- I am going to have to look up some of your old threads. I like the newer topic threads but the older JFK-type conspiracy theory, tin foil hat wear topic is what drew me in to ATS.

Gordi - You MUST change your socks! It's a rule!! New socks new panties everyday; if that's not possible you are allowed to turn them inside out------once! LOL HAHAHA

OK now I'm just getting silly. I think I should have had the second piece of pizza instead of the second glass of sangria!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello to you too!!

What Charity do you work for?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO BUG FOR MY NEW AVATAR...ITS SO SO COOL..THANKS...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
SORRY HELLO EVERY ONE..I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE WE HAVE BEEN DOING SO MANY THINGS..I HAVE ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO..I HOPE EVERY ONE IS DOING GREAT...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Night Duty for a little while! Flying around to look out for any trouble...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Its West Virginia Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program but I don't work for them. It's all volunteer. The ACS moved out of our area and with this group ALL money stays in our state. My big event is a 5k walk/run in Oct, The Diva Fever. Instead of trophies I give tiaras and crowns and everyone gets a blinged out medal. We have a blast! and raise money for a great cause. We have little events too: bake sales, sponsored a jewely sale that's going on next week, yard sale....anything we can do for money. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Martin, they have big blow up pools big enough for a couple of adults to sit in comfortably and they are pretty cheap. I used to have one. I don't have a pool right now actually.

Gordi, you always make me laugh or at the very least smile.

Hi Darth Sweetie!

Hiya Syx! Good to see you on Night shift guarding the place like old times.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!

We Made IT!

Here's a handy text message for any of you guys to use..... (Big G accepts no liability for injuries received as a result of sending this text to your loved one!!!)

G

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yeah we have FINALLY made it to Friday!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good Friday Morning Shedders! ...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good one Gordi! LOL

Adorable kitty Martin!!!!

Hello Syx!

Hello Every One!

Had a busy day helping my Brother out today. Couldn't do any heavy work, but dusted off some things and shined up his glass coffee table and side tables, cleaned his microwave etc. The place looks great and he is all settled in now.

I always seem to be attacking my bedroom. I did clean a closet out and organize that and a couple of draws. It's all my craft supplies that get me! I just look at all the stuff and say, "Never mind, tomorrow is another day." LOL It's just been too hot and humid back there and the air conditioner is in another room. I have wicker baskets and pretty floral boxes where I store a lot of things. I'd like to have less boxes and baskets, so need to re-organize. And books, OMG, I need to give away a lot of books!!!!
edit on 31-7-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That's wonderful that you do such Charity work.. Diva Fever sounds Fabulous!

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join