It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Morning/afternoon everyone!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night! Hope you are having a good day. Just sitting here slaving away at work

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Hiya Sweetie! Got woken up real early again by my Mom downstairs. Had to help her with breakfast and wait until she got dressed and settled. She has been in more pain than usual. So sad to see this.

Since my Niece has moved this week, we didn't get to do groceries. My brother will at least be here next week to take me. I'll have to get things today with my friend and carry what I can and leave some stuff on the porch until Mark can help or I'll get it later. My Niece and or her husband always carried our stuff up for us since we are both disabled and I'd carry my Mom's stuff and some of my own. My brother has bad knees and shoulder so I don't see him helping us. So hard for me all the time. My friend tries to help, but she has carpel tunnel in her hand. So disgusted having to depend on others. Very depressing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm sorry you have to go through that...I took care of the person who took me in when i was homeless, he died of AIDS complications about a year after he took me in, he literally saved my life... it's a long depressing story, i don't want sad memories to ruin the Shed though.. so Rainbow smiles and thoughts to everyone

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I woke up early this morning eager to start my day; I could not wait to see who of the Creature Committee would be coming and what exercises they would have me perform. I was also excited to see if there were any more hidden powers still hiding in this stranger’s body. I already had the coffee made before anyone else wondered out to the campfire.

Jala came to the campfire with a packed bag on her back and her hiking boots on. “Jala, are we going so soon? I don’t think I am ready.” I say slowly making sure to control my voice over the fear of war.

“Shhhh, powerful one. You are not yet ready to join anyone’s battle. But I am not going to the battle; I am going to the battlefield. If I am only able to help one of them, then any dangers I face are worth it.”

Jala was meeting up with the Creature Committee at some agreed upon place. There she said some would go with her to help wherever they could while the rest would return to us. I was to continue training to ensure that I was ready the next time; because this war has just begun, and there will be a next time.
Text Teal

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Awwww Darth, so sorry to hear about your friend. No one likes to bring the shed down with bad stuff, but I always let everything hang out because keeping it inside is bad and makes me feel worse. Don't ever worry about sharing any news here, good or bad, we are a loving, compassionate and supportive group here.

I have some wonderful news! One of my best friend's from Canada who is also a member here but rarely posts, wrote a book and dedicated it to me!!!! I just received it in the mail. It's from Amazon and called Elves Of The White Oaks. I hope it's ok to mention it here. I don't want to get in trouble.

So I got my groceries with my friend after having clam cakes and chowder. YUM! I brought up a good amount and left a couple of heavy bags on the porch. Things that won't go bad if left out there. I'll get the rest up here tomorrow. We're on the 3rd floor! UGH!

Also got some great bargains to put away for Christmas. A guitar T-shirt that was 10.00 on sale for 2.99, an incense set with different colors and scents of mini incense sticks and cones and a pretty porcelain flower where you put the sticks and then attached to that is like an oblong sort of shape where you can put a cone. Soooo pretty. I thought it would be like 10.00, but it was only 4.00!!! Also got a colorful stuffed seahorse with a squeeker in it for my great Nephew who is 6 months old. That was on sale for 1.97, Oh and a movie for only 4.00. I have these big wicker baskets where I throw all these gift items that I put away for Christmas or birthdays.
Oh yeah and an earing set for my great Niece for only 2.99.

I even got a bargain on my cat's food. Had a coupon: buy 10 cans, get 10 free! I love when I'm a good shopper!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yay!!!!! Martin, loved your story entry!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Hi Rising!

I'm glad you dropped by! anytime I see your posts,

I can not help but to click on your profile, and get lost in one(or more) of your your wonderful threads!

If I'm remembering correctly, it was when I first found this sight, that I found your JFK threads.

And now my family and friends are very careful to not mention JFK in my company!

I have had to actually promise I would not try to convince them of LHO's innocence any more!

It has been fun though, and I'd like to thank you

for all of your interesting threads.

love,

bug

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I'm so far behind again!

but I'm here reading, and will post after I catch up!

Hope you all are having a great day!

love,

bug

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Awe, thank you so much!

I just saw this , and I still have a lot of catching up to do here,

but I wanted to say thank you for saying that!

I was just sitting here, feeling a wee bit sorry for myself, as they ( my husband and boys)

went to see Guthrie Govan in concert... without me!

But that cheered me up!

love.

bug

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello Shed!

How is everyone?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Hi Darth,

I am well, how are you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Morning/afternoon everyone!

Sooo beautiful!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Good!

Thanks for asking, i'm doing well thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Haven't been to bed yet but it's morning already. So...Good morning one and all!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello Shedites & Lurkers!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello Accasia Residents!! Hoping today goes well for You ALL!!!

a reply to: Rising Against
Hello! Nice to meet You and Welcome To The Shed! (Accasia)...

Nice entry for Our Story Jessie! I may send out a telapathic message for You to come and heal some Dragons in My next Story entry!? (You are a healer right? What with all the powers You have acquired?...)(SP?)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Jala is a healer, not yet sure what all Martin will be able to whip up
Jala is headed that way now.

edit on 7/30/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just stopping by to say hello to everyone!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Big G reporting for duty!

Glass of Red in hand.

Dinner done! (A Nice Thai Red Curry with Wholegrain Rice/Quinoa combo) Yummylicious!

Feet up, Laptop on..... my lap!

Who needs a wee top-up?

G

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join