It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

How wonderful for you to be able to get a house! Well at least that will be a move worth making. Just keep in mind all the responsibilities that go along with it like taxes, if you need a plumber or electrician or new gutters or roof or whatever. In any case, good luck to you and CC. Make your dreams come true!

edit on 10-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Congrats Night. Now you can take that deep breath and exhale.

Sounds like you are in for some fun picking colors for your home.

TextHey Syx

That was a trip we took 6 years ago. Haven't been down to florida recently. If you ever get the chance to go off shore ocean fishing, go for it. It's is a blast.

Skid

Nice entry to the story. Can't wait for you to meet up with the others.

Wis

I will more than likely go to the animal shelters in the area and let one of them pick me. I do have certain criteria for a dog coming into my home. When we find each other, it will be the right match.

edit on 10-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yah a House will be nice to have. I know of all the burdons owning one has but they are worth it in the long run!
We will definatly be looking in a lower tax bracket area for one this time.
The best thing about this trailer We are in now is that the taxes are under a hundred bucks A YEAR!
But with no basement it is scary come Tornado Season! We are in Tornado Alley so it gets to be a Scary time of Year for that...
Needless to say We get White Knuckled and bite Our nails whenever they are on the ground!!

Kat I would Love to do some Deep Sea Fishing!! For now I will settle for off shore in a Lake or River! We haven't fished for Years when We used to do that a few times week...
Alas no Money and messed up backs limit Us on any of those actvities now...

I used to think that inertia made the World go round. Then after growing up a little I see that it is Money that makes that happen!!

Notice I said grow up a Little. I know that fully growing up is a trap. One that I intend on staying far away from!!!
LMAO!!!
edit on 10-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am so behind I don’t know where to begin.
Syx – Good luck on getting a house! That would be awesome! I know that Paul and I were so excited to finally be able to put down that down payment down. Get ready to work, man did I miss my land lord.

Night – What exciting news!!! Oh honey I am sooo happy for you. I know that this takes a load off of your shoulders. Now, let’s get that kitchen shining….too bad the pixies can’t paint it for you

Skid – I loved the new story entry!!! I look forward to reading more!!!

CrappieKat – Good luck finding your new friend. That is such an exciting time.

Gordi – [[[HUGS]]] You and Chrissie are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know that there are others I missed, I am sorry. I got so far behind.
Not sure if I’ve updated so if I am repeating myself, sorry. I go to Cleveland Clinic on March 1st to meet with a gastrologist. Hopefully they can find why I am dropping weight while still eating over 3000 calories a day. Then on March 3rd I go to see a Neurologist over the Multiple Sclerosis testing.
So happy to see all of the facing coming by the Shed.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi you. It is good to see your back up to some good strength.

Yea, life does that.

I gotta tell ya Syx, the reason we moved up here is because it has everything we want. Mostly, having hundreds of lakes to fish and explore.
Lake fishing to me is the best. I have a home lake up here. We worked that lake for 8 years before we moved up here. Now we are working several different lakes. It's the idea of finding the secrets of the lake. Sure you can know the shoreline. But what is underneath that water, that's where the mystery is. And if you can find those little mysteries, you can eat like a king and have the best time of your life.

Make sure you and cc get out there and have some fun.

And good luck on the new home. It's all part of the journey.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess! The weight loss thing is I'm sure scary for You. I'm concerned as well for You My/Our Shed Sister... I hope the Best possible for You...
I am hoping for a fixable workable solution for You. Just know We are here for You throughout all of Your current and future trials...
Try Your best to stay positive Jessie...
Be sure to keep coming in here to vent. Complain. Scream if You need to. We will always be here for You.

Lurkers Hello! Know also that You can ALL come in here to unload Your problems or share some Joy! There is usually Always someone here that will lend an Ear or give You a Hug If You need one!!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! I always liked Lake fishing the Best! The Tranquility was great...

Taking along a cooler of Beer always insured We would catch something!! You know. Catching The Buzz was about as good as catching a decent Fish!!!

LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi Kat! I always liked Lake fishing the Best! The Tranquility was great...

Taking along a cooler of Beer always insured We would catch something!! You know. Catching The Buzz was about as good as catching a decent Fish!!!

LMAO!!!

Well, make sure you read the boating and fishing laws.
www.chicagotribune.com...

We alway's keep strick rules on our boats. Safety is number 1 when being around open water. Whether you are in a boat or on shore.

You and cc get out there on the lakes around you and have a good time. Just be safe.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm not much for rules Kat! LOL!
BUT I DO care about safety!!
We don't Boat...

In the Phrase Dictionary for
'Buckin' The System'
See; 'SyxPak'!!!

LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good luck with your up-coming tests Honey! My Sister will be away for another week or so on vacation in Florida and then we'll organize my appointments for my tests. You know we are all here for you no matter what and love you!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Going off to find a movie to watch. Be back later. Oh I found us a new pet.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Rough day!
Thought I would "write it out!"
Maybe some of you understand that! LOL

Hope I get the color right! :/

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mockingbird had spent many a season, nesting, at the Dark Star Inn.
Tonight, however, she felt particularly uneasy.
She was awake when Night, the magnificent Hugo, and the wolf came upon the Inn. She wondered what business they could have in this place, this dark and evil space. Hugo took flight shortly after Night entered the Inn. Mockingbird had seen him before, always admiring the ease and grace of his flight. She, being but a small bird, was envious of his broad and colorful wingspan. She tried to mimic and practice his defensive dives and effortless grace upon which he took the wind. Such fierce looking maneuvers and tumbles!

Mockingbird had been led to this place years ago and had raised many young. She knew the time was drawing near that she must move on. The visitors to the Inn had become dangerous and, perhaps, a little too comfortable with her presence. She had chased away many a nosey someone and even drew blood once or twice. Eggs were sought by many, in these places, and one had to keep moving, stay one step ahead, and always on guard.

The wolf spent time, nervously she thought, pacing and circling and with good reason. The bird doesn’t think he knows that the witch was here, just today, and spent quite a time inside. She is evil and evil follows her. How can she possibly tell them to be careful, to warn them, and not expose herself somehow? The time has come to move on from this dark and dreary place but, not yet…not yet…

Mockingbird heard the owl screech and instinctively went into the defensive stance. The Owl has been a fierce adversary of the Bird’s over the years. She knew that she could defend her territory and her, unknown, friends if needed. She is so small but, she can draw blood and will if necessary! Hugo had grabbed the awful Owl and took it to the ground. The wolf growled and held his ground over them both. The time has come. The time the bird had sensed earlier. The witch Queen knows and is on her way…

Time to choose sides!

edit on 10-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
MockingBird
So nice to see you.

I want to make this reply before I read your story.
Kittie You could go Sturgeon fishing they are big game. We have them at a location we go in the summer bellow a Dam.

Some twenty years ago I got a rescue. She chose me all right. She didn't show her true colors until we got home. But I held on, got her through her fear biting and we took second place in the class I entered us in two years later.
I entered the course and they put us in "puppy class" all though she was then all most three, because they said she didn't have "formal" training. Formal training my A.. After the first day we moved up to third degree.
She aced. Stella my love. 149 out of 150 points. And she was a "mut", they stopped frowning at us when she beet them all.

Skid That entry was fabulous. Please keep writing. So King, not to diminish your work. Very well done. I hope you don't have a hang over.
Night Our new Fox friend is so beautiful, Fox the cousin of Coyote a mischief maker.

edit on 10-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Does any one ever read this?

edit on 10-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: No one else does it why should I

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you!

I love, love, love, and let me reiterate I LOVE the picture!

I had a big and fluffy white dog named Dolly. She was something else and looked just like the photo. I will see what I can dig up!

She howled along with the police, fire, EMS, she never discriminated against any siren...she would "alert" us that someone was going to come shortly with her howl.
She was fiercely loyal, to me, mostly.
And very territorial.

No one understood her except me.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My new "Kittely" (we are STILL not sure how to spell it!) keeps going to the bedroom and meowing...not just that but, meeeoooowwwwiiinnnggg! and looking up the hallway at me. I am at the dining room table. She comes back and attacks the chair legs...then reaches up and grabs for me...she, evidently, WANTS TO GO TO BED!...I, on the other hand, am not quite ready! LOL

Here she is...well, sort of...

I've got an appt. next week with the vet and the trip there, she is young and has never been in a vehicle, should be much fun

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hay girl, synchronicity is so odd, I wanted to find the perfect picture for you even though I could have no idea what that would be. This one "called" to me for you.
For some one else it may have been a different image.
It brought tears what you said, happy ones, and those of knowing how we touch other beings like you touched your friend the white dog.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You are leaving!!!

But we need you.
We are the ones with the new black cats. Mine is also odd. Speaks a whole different language than my other ones.
Please don't leave, but if you must "Bon Voyage" my friend. Stay in touch.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOL!

Just hunting up a pic...

THIS is not her most flattering but

the one I could get to easily.
She would be mortified if she knew I was posting THIS one!

It's nice to be needed! LOL

BTW...my kittely is running up and down back and forth and generally driving the old man crazy (extra "treats" in her bowl for THAT!)...she is very insistent on something!
edit on 10-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: see above

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ahh she is cute. I won't tell her about the bad picture. She looks like a Samoyed mix?
Are you leaving?

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join