It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The vet only describer her as an Alaskan dog...she was a mix...like me...LOL

Well, I suppose I should go to sleep... as I am being instructed. I thought the piles of shoes would keep her happy but...

Her entertainment was short lived....

I'll pull the door to as I go...

Until tomorrow...my friend...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I wish I could say I had a lovely day.
I wrote a whole lot more and deleted it because it just sounds pathetically stupid.
My damn ribs hurt as Skids do and.....
Who am I to say things are tough, I have a roof over my head and my animals are cared for.
And I have the Shed

edit on 10-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Who Cares

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOVED your story entry! Yay!!!!!

I always wanted a Samoyed husky, well, once upon a time anyway.

Girls, loved all your pics. Very tired and going to bed shortly. Sweet dreams!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Skid Mark the psycho clown cracked his crusty eyes opened and reached for the Hair of the Dog that bit him. The bottle wasn't there. He fumbled on the top of the nightstand, which was actually a milk crate with a few slats knocked out; knocking over rumpled cigarette packs, "off color" magazines featuring dwarfs riding unicycles (he had a weakness for that), a whoopee cushion, and an inflatable rubber chicken off onto the gummy carpet. He grumbled, shifted, and scratched in unmentionable places. He sat up and groaned. When his stomach stopped flopping, he looked under the bed; no bottle.

What the blue hell?

"Are you looking for this," a tiny voice asked from behind him.

Skid Mark covered the distance from where he'd been laying across the bed to the other side of the room in a single leap, always while letting out a high, womanish shriek. That damn pixie he'd hallucinated the night before sat on the bottle of Night Train, which was sitting on the windowsill. She gave him a saucy grin.

"No way in hell am I really seeing this," he said.

She fluttered her wings and hovered above the bottle with a mischievous grin on her face. Skid Mark reached over to the cardboard box that served as his desk and work table and grabbed the first thing his hand fell on, which was a bag of stale marshmallows. He cocked his arms back and threw one at the "hallucination". It dodged the marshmallow and giggled. He threw another one. She swatted it back and it bonked him in the eye.

"Why you!" He opened his trunk and pulled out a cream pie. He pitched it at the flying beasty and succeeded in splattering the WindoW.

The pixie laughed again and opened the Window. Skid Mark's jaws opened in shock as something huge thumped down in the yard and stuck its head in. It was a dragon. Skid Mark back peddled until he was pressed up against the wall.

"Hi, neighbor!" The dragon said. "Hey! Marshmallows!" A jet of flame shot out and roasted the sweet treat where it sat.

Skid Mark's eyes rolled into his head and he slid down the wall, the right leg of his pants darkening. Tinkly laughter and a booming belly laugh followed him down into darkness.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Now that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

P

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
I am only here ...
For the Beer !
And Gordi's going top shelf in honour of his recently departed Father-In-Law tomorrow .
@ Gbro ... Thoughts are with you and yours bro !!
Raising a Glass to Gordi's Father in Law ...
From the little I gleaned from the big G's often unintelligible drivel;
He held a special place within the Clan ... ( no disrespect mate ).
To a Good Man !
May there be more of good nature and desires.

I actually did laugh out loud at that! Thanks bro!

The weather.... having been DISMAL for weeks here... turned out BEAUTIFUL for the day of the Funeral!
(...and ALL THE TIME WE WERE THERE!) Especially over on The Island where the burial took place.

Here's a quick snap to give you all an idea of how nice it was...

PS - THANKS to everyone who has sent their thoughts, prayers and kind wishes!
Very Much Appreciated.
G
edit on 11-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar, spelling, and I'm an idiot!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Great pic mate !

Everything at peace ..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Good Morning One and All!

Hi Bird! Loved Your Story entry! (I need to get crackin' with mine ...) Choose Your side carefully!

Skid thanx for the grins this early in the morn!!
I liked the Nazareth link too!

Gordy I'm glad You guys had nice weather for the services. I hope it helped Chrissy's overall state of mind even if only a little...

Hey Timely Bro! Story entry coming any time soon from You? Just curious and not required You know. Just wondering. Hope You are well!

That goes for Everyone!! I wish You ALL a great day!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Nice looking little Cat, Bird! She's cute!

She reminds Me of one CC and I had years ago. Her name was Dark...
edit on 11-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This little Critter is one cool looking animal Night! WhatchYa gonna name Him/Her?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Loving all the Wolf images here WIS!
This one made Me think of the caption;
"Oh. It's just You. Zzzzzz..." LOL!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You are Welcome Gordy.
That is a Beautiful Image. Very Serene...
Would make a great DeskTop background on a Computer!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Cheers mate !!

Wanna armwrestle !!??

Hope you attain full flight el-rapido ! ... bro.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Skid, I come here and the first thing I read was your story! Some funny stuff there! LOL I knew we would be entertained and look forward to more! I'm still chuckling.

Hello there Pheonix! You haven't made a story entry in a while. I hope our majestic Wolf Lord is still watching over Accasia. How have you been?

Gordi, I am glad that the weather was pleasant at least for the funeral. Gorgeous pic!!!! How are Chrissie and the kids handling things? It is a big change having someone missing in our lives like that.

Hi Timely!

Hi Syx!

Hello and good day one and all!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Nice looking little Cat, Bird! She's cute!

She reminds Me of one CC and I had years ago. Her name was Dark...

I had a couple of all black cats before. One had the longest tail! LOL

I too loved all the pics when looking through.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
LOL, Kya makes me laugh. If he is sitting near me meowing up a storm and I ask him, "what's the matter baby?" His loud meows soften and change. It's like he's saying Huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thanks Lorraine!

Yeah, everything went very well, and Chrissie & the Boys are all just fine.
The boys were very well behaved all day, and took the whole thing in their stride!

Gx

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hey Bud! Arm wrestle?! Ummmm. No. Not left handed anyway... LOL!
Thank the Dragon Godz I am right handed dominant. I would be screwed! (DDIG!!!)
Thanx for the speedy recovery thoughts Man... Appreciated fully!!...

You gonna send Us some of that warm weather any time soon Bro?! Sure could use some here right about now!!!...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Gordi, I am happy to hear that Chrissie and the boys are doing fine. When are we going to hear more about Gordi and Sporky in the story? Hmmm?

Syx, yeah, I could use some of that nice weather too! Brrrrrr, cold here!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Rules smules. Of course that could be my problem. HAHAHA Rules were only written so we could figure out how to break em.

Thanks sweetie. Is that a fox? He is adorable!!

Bird – That was an amazing story entry!!! Loved it!! I understand no one understanding the stay but you. A few years back we had a black stray show up. He was mean and onery……and cold and hungry. I started setting him food out. Within a couple of months, we bonded. I named him Hisser because he was so mean he was always hissing and spitting at people. No one else could get near him but he would be so loving with me. He never meowed just this strange sing song type hum. We only had him for a little over a year but for me he was a joy.

[[[HUGS]]] How are you today sweetie? And it is totally OK to say that things are tough. Trust me, I say it plenty. We are here for you. Never delete a post because “it just sounds pathetically stupid.” It was something on your mind so it IS important!!!!

a reply to: Skid Mark
OMG our writing is awesome!!! I laughed so hard. You are really good at this!

Gordi – That picture is amazing!!!! What a beautiful send of for a beautiful life!!!

OK with all of these amazing story entries I guess I need to get cracking on mine!! Hope everyone is having a great day. It is freaking freezing here!!! It is 20 feels like 7! BRRRRR. And then tonight is 9 and tomorrow night is only 2!!! URG…….. Timely we are headed your way!!!

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join