It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

You are Welcome! Gotta go for a while... CatchYa Later!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Aw Martin, Love the kitty.
Hope you are well. Been thinking about ya.

Hi Bird

Boy do I know what you mean. Although I am only working the weekends now. I soooo look forward to Mondays. LOL!!!
Hows your weather? Man it is colder than a witches... Oh look Syx is here.. LOL!!!

Syx take your time and let yourself heal, but hurry up, I can't wait to read your entry. I am really getting back into the story again.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Cat!
Well, it's a chance of snow again tonight...we got some this morning. It poured the snow but, it was mostly gone by this afternoon.
I DID get the chance to make a "mini" snowman at work...
The high tomorrow is only 25(boy! heat wave!) but, it will be sunny...finally...

I shrink when there's no sun...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bird, you are an amazing writer, do not be intimidated! I can't wait to see you enter the story!

Syx, Can't wait to see your next entry oh great winged one! It's been a while and I miss our mighty dragon! And where is CC, will she be making an entry too?

Syx, always loved your writing and everyone else's too. We really do have talented and creative people in here!

Martin, will you be writing soon?

I have to wait for a creative streak to hit me and I never know when that might be.

Heard Dawg is doing ok and hopefully when he gets a tablet (I think that's what they're called), he will visit us.

Jacy, why are you hiding young lady?

I'm still pouting because I don't know who our lurkers are. Who are you??????? LOL
edit on 12-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The Winter faery says a little more snow is coming and not to complain because the Summer faery can be brutal. LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Bird So nice to see you. You shrink with out sun, I shrink with to much sun. A nice over cast day is my favorite.
You are an excellent writer. There
Just write.
Night Yes the poor fawn. I found out I can have the local police come and put it out of its misery but it isn't here every day. So.
Kittie You stay warm it is brutal here, the wind chill is supposed to drop to -26. My poor old Beagle/Russell can hardly poop. Should I have said defecate?
Hay I bet you are wondering why I have such a scrawny little dog when I am an obvious fan of giants. Back when he became part of the family I was a frequent trans Atlantic flyer so a small dog was more convenient.
Well I love Jack Russell' and didn't do my research on Beagles.
Never ever again a Beagle any thing. He is very loving a true cuddler loves people, kids and has an abundance of energy, but he goes "nose blind", when he tags a trail, he is gone.
Once he found a Turkey, a big tom, I heard him yelping way across the lake, and then this giant bird is in the sky with him after it. He is running like hell and then gets all confused when it gets too high. He had a big bloody scratch.
Oh, Kittie I herd about some sort of faualt line sink hole between Wisconsin and Michigan but I can't find a link.
You are the geologist here, do you know about this?

How is every one?
I just spent an hour trying to find my last story entry because I want to continue. I do wish we could save a single post like we can a U2U. Yes I know I should have copied it.
Nothing new here. Well just a little anecdote. At the Feed Mill there was a mention of wolves, and the owner started on the usual tirade, I said I refused to discuss it. He says "So you like Wolves" I said " I like all sorts of animals but I'm not to fond of humans because they kill every thing. He He

I hope Skids ribs are better. I wonder if my condition is related to the heat ducts in the house, because it started when the heating season began. Yes I have looked it up but can't find a convincing source.

Martin When are your next tests?
Are your symptoms severe.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes you are right, she is a very pretty fairy, Night.
Going to search for my last entry. Wish me luck.

How are you "Sugarbundles"? (that's instead of dear, sweaty and so forth)

Edit
I can't find my entry, fuddle muffin, that is a very naughty word as all Emperors' in new clothes know. Just being silly.
edit on 12-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: nobody cares

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Holy Moly I found it.
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Now I just have to figure out how to copy it, so please have patients with me. It is too late tonight for me to write in any proper manner. At least I found it. I know this is a waist of space. Sorry.

edit on 12-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Does any one ever read this?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

NO it wasn't!

I know this is a waist of space. Sorry.

I'm excited!

No pressure, of course!

edit on 12-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm excited too, I just went back a bizzilion pages trying to find it for you. LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh goody I thought the Shed had been evacuated. And now I have to go slumber.

Hay Bird when I see your name I just want to call you Chirp. Hugs and sweet dreams.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

YOU
may call me whatever you like...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ahh thank you, it took me two hours to find it, a terrible waist of time. Well not really because I was reading past posts and contemplating how attentive and kind we are to each other.
Now I guess I have to write something.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sweetie I just wrote a long reply, but it vanished. So Thank You.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Bird and Wis, I can't wait to see your next story entries!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Ahh thank you, it took me two hours to find it, a terrible waist of time. Well not really because I was reading past posts and contemplating how attentive and kind we are to each other.
Now I guess I have to write something.

This might help a wee bit...
If you click on the small green "person" icon at the bottom left of your own avatar on any of your posts in this thread...

You can then choose the options "posts in thread"...

That will bring up only your own posts from this thread.
There will probably be a few pages of them by now! so click on the arrows to the right of the page numbers to bring up your latest posts...

Then work your way back through them until you find the post you need!
(It saves having to trawl through every post in the thread.)

G

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG Gordi I had no idea that's what that button did. I feel so very blonde. Thank you for the great tip!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

OMG Gordi I had no idea that's what that button did. I feel so very blonde. Thank you for the great tip!!!

Aww, you are very welcome Jessie!
(I sometimes feel like a blonde myself.... but where would I get one????? ROFL)

Gx

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

D.D.I.G.!!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So smart and so early in the morning! Well, it's early here...LOL

The (my) old man is a blonde and you are welcome to him ANYTIME! LOL

Thanks for the tip!

^ never too early for that! It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join