It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

OMG Skid, that was a great story entry! Thanks so much for joining us! I really enjoyed that and hope you continue!

Hi Timely! Shrink wrapped in plastic? Ahahahaha! Um...ok.

Have to leave for a bit but I shall be back.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you. I was wondering, if each writes his or her own character/ story line, how do they interact?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Thank you. I was wondering, if each writes his or her own character/ story line, how do they interact?

Easy. The realm is magical. You can come across some kind of being or talking animal or tree or whatever and find out from one of them or a group of them what's going on with other people in the story and decide to join up with up with them. OR...you could just waltz through a portal and end up with one of our groups not knowing how you got there and we can interact from there. Just use your imagination and go with it.
It is fun and challenging and a hell of an adventure. You never know who or what you may find along the way.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A huge thank you to all of you who have been thinking of me and praying or sending positive vibes or whatever!!!! I have Great news!

Just found out the house was sold to a kind couple and they want us to stay and the rent is affordable! I was so damned depressed, stressed and worried and now I'm doing the happy dance! Before I was so sad I cried. Now I'm crying because I'm so happy. LOL

Your love and kindness means the world to me!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Great news Night !!

Don't let the happy dance lead to a trance - like voodoo state where all the lines are blurred ...

and Syx is your free flight outa there ! Lol !

Glad for ya Night !

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Okay, thanks. I just didn't want to piss someone off by having their character do something silly like pelting somebody with ping pong balls or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad you get to stay. I've been in situations where I thought I'd be on the street. It's a scary thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks Timely and Skid!

I knew I wouldn't end up on the streets, but I didn't want to end up somewhere where there weren't any or hardly any trees, couldn't have pets, couldn't smoke, couldn't have my garden or swing in the yard etc.

The owners won't be living here so my Brother can stay on the first floor. The couple didn't want either him or my husband and I to leave.
Hope we end up with nice neighbors on the second floor. We live in a good, safe neighborhood with great neighbors surrounding us.

I was an infant when my Parents first bought this house. I grew up here. When I got married, I lived away from here for maybe ten years then the third floor became available and we have been here ever since. My Mother planted beautiful flowers through the years and so did I. I didn't want to leave that all behind. OH and I get to keep my antique claw footed tub! LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Okay, thanks. I just didn't want to piss someone off by having their character do something silly like pelting somebody with ping pong balls or something.

LOL! In the past everyone would play everyone's characters and a few people didn't like that idea. LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well, I'm glad you get to stay. I've been in situations where I thought I'd be on the street. It's a scary thing.

When I was first married we were pretty poor. That is scary!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am only here ...

For the Beer !

And Gordi's going top shelf in honour of his recently departed Father-In-Law tomorrow .

@ Gbro ... Thoughts are with you and yours bro !!

Raising a Glass to Gordi's Father in Law ...

From the little I gleaned from the big G's often unintelligible drivel;

He held a special place within the Clan ... ( no disrespect mate ).

To a Good Man !

May there be more of good nature and desires.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That is good news. It will stir you when someone moves in to your Mum's but you will cope with that.

I am very happy for you.

P

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Here Timely, This is a picture of what we were catching that day. Sandbar sharks.

All this size. I brought back one of the shark heads and I put it out in the back yard to dry out in the sun.

The next morning I went out to look at it, and it was gone. LOL!!!!

Brought that thing all the way back to Illinios for the coyote's to have a feast.
edit on 10-2-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ok WIS, here is a picture of a Great Swiss.

I actually like this dog more. Bigger and I am going to guess, not as mouthy. I do not want a barker.

The Dog show is coming, I will be able to get a better look at the breeds and be able to talk to the breeders.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Good Morning Bro and Everyone!
Skid Cool entry for Our Story!! I can tell there will be some Zany times ahead for Us All and any Foes Who present themselves!! LOL!!!...

Gordy I raise a Mug in rememberance and Honor to Chrissy's Father!

Night I am Happy for You that You get to stay in Your current home! I remember years sgo that CC and I moved 5 times in two years. I was in good enough shape back then to do the moving but that doesn't mean it was fun. I hate moving!!!

Kat I thought You were in Wisconsin? You mentioned IL and having the Coyotes eating that Sharks Head?...

I hope You all have a good day!

Syx...

edit on 10-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Ups sorry I believe I was wrong, thinking about it at 1am this morning, it is an Appenzeller, stay clear of the Berner Sennen it is way too popular. And I do favour the Grosser.
Here is a great site, greaterswissmountaindog.org
Enough dog talk, sorry, I get to engaged.
Uh I like those little sand sharks easy to handle and tasty. Have a lovely day and stay warm.

Just saw your entry with the Grosser, they are so impressive, and multifunctional.

edit on 10-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Blaa

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Night
I am so happy for you.

Now you can relax a little.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

That is good news. It will stir you when someone moves in to your Mum's but you will cope with that.

I am very happy for you.

P

It will be strange of course, but I will be ok. Thanks Honey! I was collecting paint sample color cards for a while for my kitchen and when Mom passed away I figured I'd have to move and threw them all away. Now I can get my samples again. I will offer to pay for the paint and do the work myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Kat, I have been to cat shows before and it was so much fun and so interesting! I'm sure you will fall in love with more than one breed at your dog show. Can't wait to see what you decide to get. Purebreds can run into a lot of money. They have purebreds at shelters. You might want to check that out.

I hate scary sharks, but that little one is cute.

Hi Syx! How is your boo boo? Ready to fly yet? OMG, you moved 5 times in two years? I would have been pulling my hair out! LOL! Glad you are settled now where you are.

Wis, your dancing bear cracked me up! Thanks Sweetie!

To Gordi, Chrissie and family, we are with you in spirit with much love!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Settled?! Mmmmm no. Hoping for enough from the rest of an inheritance that'a still coming My way to get a House. CC will be much Happier in one compared to where We are now...
Speaking of which I wish it would get here soon. My pharmacy insurance is on hold till the first of next month. They want Me to pay cash and They will reimburse Me then.
Problem is I have to keep borrowing it from My Dad. He'a tired of it and I don't blame in the least!
The re-imbursement itself may be enough for a down payment on a House!!! LOL!!!...

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join