It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What a beautiful image and saying!!!!! Love it!

Yes that is a fox. I found him roaming about on facebook and figured he'd be happy here so I adopted him for us.

Once the sale for the house goes through and I start seeing the new landlords, I'd like to make up a nice gift basket in thanks of making the place affordable for us and for being so kind. Not sure what to put in it yet.

Hope your day is going well!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I'm glad you liked it. It was fun writing it.

a reply to: SyxPak
I thought the song would go well with the story. I'm glad you got a grin from it and wasn't pissed at me using your character for roasting marshmallows.

a reply to: Night Star
I'll add more then. I really don't know where I'm going with this but I'm sure I'll get there.

Thank you! I usually write horror or drama. Even though I'm good at jokes I've never written comedy for some reason. Skid Mark the psycho clown is kind of gross (like you can't tell by the name) and I'll try to tone down his nastiness. No guarantees though.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I think his nastiness makes him. He wouldn't be a bad clown if he didn't scratch and dig where he shouldn't. I love it, his nastiness adds to the story.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello All

I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for the kind comments and posts I don't have the energy to reply to in a proper manner. Perhaps later.
Is it spring soon? Or something. Thank God for heat blankets.

This evening the Doe and the fawn with the broken leg came right up to the window to eat corn. The fawn with the leg is a doe, she has beautiful white markings by her hooves. I will call her White Toe.
It was terrible though to see her hind leg. It is all crooked and a bone is sticking out. I haven't seen her for some time and thought she had died, but she was plump and fat with perfect fur and her eyes were clear. I hope she makes it.
They stand less than three feet from me, it is amazing and I have told G. (the Rottie) to sit when they come, so we just settle down here and watch them.

Kittie told me how to edit pictures smaller but I am such a putz, I still can't figure it out. Sorry

edit on 11-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Nice pic!

What a blessing to be able to look out your window and see such beautiful creatures. I feel so bad for the fawn. I wonder if you could get ahold of a wild life rehabilitator. Maybe they could reset the leg or help in some way.

I was up way too early this morning and just couldn't sleep anymore. Watched a sad movie, thought provoking and made me cry. Made me think of life, how touching, how profound and inspiring and beautiful, yet so tragic, so very, very sad and fleeting. Time passes so quickly and before you know it you have a lifetime of memories behind you.

Almost Valentine's Day and I'm not sure what that will be like for me. Anyway, I'm just rambling. Maybe I should go get some coffee now.

Skid, your humor is most welcomed in the story. I try to throw some in now and then, but poor Night is always stuck in some kind of drama or battle. LOL! Now I have to bring in the evil witch or some of her minions and play off of that for a bit. A shame that Bugwhisperer can't be with us to play her character Aria, the winged elf.

Ok, coffee, must have coffee now.

Wis and Skid, hope those ribs are feeling better!

edit on 12-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

LOL!!!!

Love the entry Skid.

I knew it would be fun when you started meeting the others.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

We have survived another week. Bracing for the cold. It is supposed to get down in the single digits tonight with wind chills in the negative numbers. BRRRRR!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

My sentiments exactly!

If it wasn't Friday, I swear, I was going to have to quit my job...

LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hey Shedders! Good Morning to You All!

Skid since You didn't mention My name as The Dragon it was fine. There are several Dragons here in the Keep that You can use in Your story entries.
Technically I am locked up in the Keep. I am grounded until I heal more.
However I was pulled from My current situation of just having found some Ghost Ships a little way offshore of Accasia Island.
I have yet to write up My escape from the Keep and get back to My storyline.
I have it figured out but havent put it to pen yet...
Playing others characters without coordinating it with them has caused some problems in the past so it is not reccomended... Just sayin.
Your use of an un named Dragon worked out just fine. Same with un named Pixies, elves, etc...

Keep the entries comin Bro! Love Your writing style!!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Thank you. More to come when I get time.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Got no message saying You replied here. Sorry that. No prob on the heads up Man!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OMG Martin, that pic is adorable! LOL Cold here too! Brrrrr!

Syx, good of you to help Skid out. Hope you heal quickly and can fly back into the story!

Skid, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will help in any way we can. You can pop in and interact with any of the other story lines and characters if you'd like. The only thing is if you ask another Character a question or something and then the writer can't post because they are not inspired at the moment or they have computer problems or something, you're kind of stuck there waiting for them to reply. LOL! Of course you could always write yourself out of the situation easy enough. Some of us had to do that on a writer's site I once belonged to.

So far, we have periods of people having their own story line and sometimes we meet up and interact. We never know what's going to happen. So, do what you feel like doing. My characters would probably have some interesting times with yours. I know Pesky the pixie would be picking on you unmercifully. LOL If you prefer your own story line, that's fine too.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think everyone here is so talented it can be rather intimidating...LOL
AND...I'm fearless but, I am writing my character in as one who watches and possibly give a "different" take on some of the events...sort of from her perspective...she is still "under development" obviously.

I think you write fantastically!

For what THAT's worth lol!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! Been meaning to tell You that Image is Cool Beans!!! VERY Cool Beans indeed!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Tryin to heal fast as I can Night! BUT some things are just simply out of My control. Kinda like the rest of My life! LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hey Bird! From what I've seen so far from You here, You are every bit as talented as anyone else. Even more so as it is from You!
We are all talented in writing in Our own way(s)...

Heck. Syx the Dragon has been alive and kickin for more than a Year now in This Story and is STILL in Developement!!! He's always comin up with something new. Like coming in My next entry, (soon I might add), He will be doing something " Never before seen on TV"!! LMFAO!!!
edit on 12-2-2016 by SyxPak because: Added Content...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can't wait!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Dont hold Your breath as it will be a little while yet... Oh see edit above of first paragraph...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Oh Dragon...

Thank you!

Now get well quickly!

LOL

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join