It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

i hopes you ares feelings betters soons...

edit on 5-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thank you. It comes and goes. Nothing to worry about. Does annoy me when I can't write my books or these little stories.

P

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

yes STORY TIME...YES..GREAT JOB...SO LOVED IT..

YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR TOES..LOL...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Nice one here Pheonix!! I liked it!!
( I'll have to see a Witch Doctor or Dimensional Healer maybe in my next entry? )

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Day passed quickly into night. They had spent the entire day with the sun keepers, singing and dancing and eating a fine roast around the fire pit. There were root vegetables and fruits of every kind as well. They explained to curious minds how in the colder weather they hibernated inside the trunks of huge ancient trees. They would spend Autumn winding down, cuddled in warm soft blankets, reading and telling stories to each other. They would drink herbal teas and special sun keeper cookies that would nourish their bodies throughout the long colder months. The group listened with fascination and wonder until their new found friends had to leave.

Night Star looked around and noticed that Syx and CC had gone off somewhere. It's not like they've never done that before, but Night was always disappointed when they didn't say goodbye or say where they were off to. It was a beautiful warm night with stars reflected in the water like tiny diamonds dancing. The group returned to the forest, made camp and reflected on the lovely day before falling into a deep and restful sleep.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Lucky Him! And CC, You have had enough toes haven't You? I caught you chewing on some Bazantern Toes earlier! Ya didn't think anyone was around eh? LMAO!!!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Pheonix, you will feel better and be back to writing, hopefully soon.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice One Night!!! Hey, we posted at the same time!!
I have been doing that lately in other threads too!! LOL!!!

edit on 5-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Usually we're sneaking up on each other with our posts. LOL

I bought more flowers today and herbs. I bought this metal thingy you put in the ground that has a hook at the top and bought a hanging basket to hang on it. I'll be putting some of the plants in that.

My Mom doesn't get out any more and I want her to be able to look out her window and see all the flowers and smile.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Oh and Yah I know about the sneaking up stuff!
It must be all the moss that keeps our footsteps so quiet?
Speaking of planting, We have a small wooded area behind our place.
I was thinking of planting something in there!
(Wink WInk, Nudge Nudge) ROFL!!!

edit on 5-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

He was looking down into a deep ship silo. Within was a Star Ship, a Accasion Battle Cruiser no less! It was huge. He trans-located himself through the light force shield that surrounded the vessel, to a circular pad on the top surface. Immediately, the pad hummed and retreated into the Ship like an elevator.

He was met by a huge cat-like creature. Over the hind quarters was a three barreled, turreted weapon. The creature said, "Welcome Wolf Lord! What level of formality would you like when it is just the two of us?" Shadow answered, "Friendship would be nice." The cat replied, "Thank you Shadow, that makes me very happy. I am Cassie. I am a Ressalon Artificial Intelligence and I am this Battle Cruiser. I have a central core much the same as your brain and this entire ship is my body. You have legs while I have my engines and such like. This Shell you are conversing with is one of my Defense Shells designed to do things such as repel annoying and unwanted visitors. I have ten of them, five for ship defense and the other five for off-ship missions. Come!"

Shadow followed Cassie's Shell and eventually ended up in a quite small space. Cassie said, "This is the Bridge. The Accasions sat in control chairs and inserted a plug in the back of their skulls. This connection allowed them to operate the ship in virtual reality. It was quite advanced for the time. Ressalon operates in a similar way, without the plugs and sockets. I shudder at the thought of those plugs. The control chairs have been removed and a nice couch designed for your species has been installed. Would you like to curl up and I will show you how we do this without the necessity for surgery."

Shadow laid down and found himself quiet comfortable. He felt a telepathic presence in his mind and he resisted the urge to raise his mental shields at the intrusion. The presence sent, "This link can go as deep as you wish. I will start by shifting your awareness."

Suddenly, Shadow became aware of the entirety of the ship as his hold over his own body faded. Cassie sent, "Easy Wolf Lord, let us hold it here for a few minutes to let you get accustomed to the sensations and while I check on what I need to do to keep your body active." Shadow relaxed as much as he could and waited. While he waited he explored the ship that was overlaid in his mind. He kind of liked this. He could sense engines, hull, shield generators and of course, the weapons. Wow, so many to choose from.

Cassie sent, "Well, that was easy, your body does not need any help from me. Your mind is easily capable of making this connection with me. Would you like to hold here for a while before we go deeper?" Shadow replied, "No, give me everything at once please. I generally like new experiences and this is the most interesting experience in a very long time."

Cassie chuckled and sent, "OK, here we go!"

Suddenly Shadow's perceptions shifted again, much deeper this time. He was the ship itself and within his mind was Cassie, a part of his mind rather than a separate entity.

"This is deep! / Too deep Wolf Lord? / No, it is fine Cassie / Just think of where you need the ship to go and leave the rest to me. You do not control the individual muscles in your feet and legs when you run, you just run. So it is now, just think of where you need to go."

The Accasion Battle Cruiser shot into the sky vertically, shifted to a 45 degree incline and raced toward the heavens. Moments later they were in the void of space. The ship executed a 180 degree rotation and together they looked down at the planet below.

"That was awesome Cassie! / Thank you Wolf Lord. I have gone through a full refit so everything works as it should. Together, you and I are the first line of defense for this world. We have also been asked to explore this world and to discover who the Accasions were and well, everything about them."

edit on 5/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Nope not me...no prove....i havent had a toe yet..But you are getting pretty darn close to getting a few gone..HAHA..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Night all i am going o bed i havent slept since sunday night..so off i go...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So Shed people, Sci Fi is fine here. You never know what the Accasions left behind in terms of tech. Have fun!

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Romance, everything is fine. Everythink is fine as well.

As soon as it starts raining the dog is scratching at the door. Good thing too, he is a big dog and can get very wet and soggy, not to mention smelly.

P

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
nope i guess i am up for a little while longer...a poem hit me..so might work on that....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Good evening everyone! So excited to see this thread moving!

I love the twist and turns that this story can take! So fascinating!!

I WILL get my butt in gear tomorrow. Work catch-up kicked my tail today. Tomorrow things should be closer to normal so maybe a story writing lunch instead of returning emails.

Sweet Dreams to everyone on my side of the world headed to bed, Good morning to everyone starting their day!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have always loved scifi books and movies. As an elf in these stories though, I don't see my character fitting in with that genre. I could always create a new character down the line if people decide to go that way. I could always keep the elf as a side line story here. I can be flexable that way. LOL Then again, I have never written scifi before and might suck at it.

Getting very late. Sweet dreams to those sleeping or about to go off to dreamland.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Then explore the genre with your Elf. I would love to see her reaction to a Sci Fi toilet that cleans your butt. She would probs be hanging off the ceiling. Some of the best fun can be had when you are exposed to these things for the first time. I had great fun doing so in my last book. It was a joy to write for all the funny / wonder moments you can put in.

Shadow can take you for a spin in his Cruiser. Then just wonder off and explore. You would love Cassie. "If you are here, talking to me, who is flying the ship?" "I can do many things all at the same time." "That seems indecent!"

Spider remotes in the kitchen. All those arms help! Or, Many arms make light work.

P

edit on 6/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Not sure about the elf's character. Wouldn't it dumb her down? I know she can be naïve and all, but a different character or even a different elf I would consider. Writing scifi would be a whole new thing for me. I am interested, but don't think I could do that story line any justice. I tried it out on a writer's forum years ago and it was just such a challenge for me. We had some amazing fantasy writers who inspired me so I stuck with that. I'll have to wait and see how the story progresses. It's a great story line! I just don't know how I would come into the picture or what character I might play. Let me think it over and see if I can find the courage to join in. lol

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Pheonix I Love the idea of Sci-Fi in Our Story!
How about we call that, "Sci-Fantasy"? I am claiming that title,
if You dont mind, and if it is not already in use.
Hmmm, I'm sure it is thinking about it?
I Loved Your Story Addition here! Great Stuff!!

edit on 6-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join