It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sounds good will do. Thanks for the info and input. You are a great tutor. reply to: SyxPak

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nrthstar

Cool Beans and Thank You!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i will give him a trail time...but i so love my toe one..

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Congrats on the opening story!!! I am so excited to see what is next. I too am new to The Shed and was quite timid about jumping in. I still haven't wound my storyline to the shed yet but I have a plan....it's slowly getting there. So glad to have another friend on board, the more the merrier!!!

a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks so much for being the Welcome Wagon!!

a reply to: ccbears

If the dancing gets to you maybe that can be the “outfit” you wear for your crazy days. 

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

well thats true..so i guess it will stay for a while..cause i am still a little crazy so maybe it will stay..lol...i am crazy all the time..lol..just ask syx...

again thanks for posting it for me..

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the encouraging words. It was reading your opening story that encouraged me to write. So thank you for that as well. I am excited to read what's coming next in your story. a reply to: Martin75

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'm so glad that Syx has guided you along and happy to see you here! I loved your first story post! I can't post in teal the traditional way. I use the code. Put the bracket( [ ) then spell out the word color, then put an equal sign(=) then spell out the word Teal and add a bracket( [ ) then a slash (/) then a closing bracket( ] ) then the word color. That works for me.

edit on 6-5-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
CC, your bear is making me dizzy. I think I need to sit down. Oh wait, I am sitting.

Hello Syx and Martin and everyone! Finished planting my flowers and herbs. What a damned project. LOL

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Welcome aboard nrth!

The Shed is a great place to hang out.
There's a log fire, plenty of coffee, and beer or whatever floats yer boat.

(Just watch out for the Gerbils! and Pixies.... and .... everything really!!!)

Oh, and check out SHED1 and SHED2 !!!

The SHED

SHED 2

Although most of us met in and around the Valentines Greetings Thread last year...

Valentines Thread

AND... (I know! I know!! LOL)

Some of us actually MET for REAL and IN PERSON!!!
That awesome gathering is summarised in THE SHED - The GATHERING THREAD HERE where you can see some of us in the flesh so to speak!

Have Fun, and keep up the story entries - your 1st one was just fine!

G

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am sorry...Would you like me to change it..I can if its hurting any one....

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey night star, thank you for the warm welcome and advice. I will try the code you mentioned. Btw, I am sure your garden is going to bloom beautifully. I use to garden alot. Not so much these days. So I make my husband do the planting while I supervise, just to make sure he does it right. Hehehehe a reply to: Night Star

edit on 6-5-2015 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi Gordi, thank you so much. You guys are amazing. Your warm welcome makes me want to pull up a chair and stay a while. Lol. I will read the threads you posted and catch up. a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi CC, I know we have chatted before, but I am glad you are doing well. Keep smiling. a reply to: ccbears

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

thanks...i am not really sure if we did talk before..i just started coming here more and more..Syx dragged me here and man some of the marks are still here..I hate carpet burns..LOL..Welcome to our crazy WORLD here..LOL...

edit on 6-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I screwed up the code that I told you about in a previous post. At the end you put a bracket ( [ ) then a slash / then the world color then the closing bracket ( ] )

Sorry about the mess up.

Gordi, good to see you.

CC, you keep whatever avatar that makes you the happiest.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have to chuckle when I come here now. We have a Night Star and a Nrthstar. LOL

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Great one Night..So love reading these story...Keep them coming so you DONT lose a toe...LOL....

edit on 6-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yah The toe chomper was cool but so is this one! Wasn't that a riot him dancing to My music in here?! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Way to go.So love these add ons....You can also KEEP your toes...LOL....

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No worries, it's all good.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join