It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Good Morning you beautiful people! I was so sore and tired yesterday. I ended up sleeping on the couch for a while then went to bed. Woke up and I'm in sooooo much pain. A hair comb fell out of my hair onto the floor and I couldn't even bend to pick it up.
I'll try again later. A simple thing like gardening and I'm left in this condition. Well, when I'm sore without doing anything at all, it just goes to show, I'd surely be in pain doing any kind of work. At least now Mom can look out her window and she will see flowers.

In the Autumn I can harvest and dry the herbs and maybe make little pouches of the herbs for a side gift.

Man, I had bought this metal hook thing you put in the ground and can hang a planter from it. I wasn't thinking about how heavy that planter would be once the soil and plants were in it. Here I thought the metal thing was firmly in the ground, I hang the planter and see it start to droop to the side. Hahahaha! Funny now, but it wasn't then! So then I frantically start scooping dirt to add around it to make it stable. LOL

Oh and then we have this thing where you can roll the water hose onto to make it neat. Don't ask me why, but that thing drives me batty. It doesn't unroll that great and I end up pulling on it and the whole thing falls down. Now none of it is unwinding and I'm out there all alone and swearing my head off. LOL And to stay bent over to wind it back up...aint happening! It's not disability friendly. LOL

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Oh Martin, I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest State in the USA and no...we are not an Island.

You are from Oklahoma?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning...I hope you feel better soon..i so hate when i hurt i so know what you are going through..so get some rest..hope your day gets better for you..as we all need better days...

edit on 7-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Good morning!

No I'm from West Virginia. I just really like watching the tornado chasers online. We never get storms like that up in the mountains. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. Sounds like a perfect day for a good book and a nice comfy chair

I hope everyone has a great day!! Only one more day until Friday! Woohoo!!!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hiya CC and Martin! Think I'll color my hair and watch a movie or something. I'll be back later. HUGS!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

color mine too while you are at it...be there soon...LOL.HUGS ..

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

good morning back to you..hope you are having a great day...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

....P.S.: I have no idea where everyone is from. Do people care to give a quick update for those that are new? I am from West Virginia, USA

SCOTLAND! (Near Glasgow, but out in the countryside)
G

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nrthstar

Hey nrth!
I noticed that you don't have an avatar?

We have a really great bunch of artists over on the BTS Avatar Creations thread, and we'd be happy to come up with one for you if you like?

We do it just for fun and really enjoy the challenge!

Pop on over and say hi if you'd like us to work on something for you?
(Mention my name and you might even get a "good seat" LOL)

G

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello Gordi! That is thoughtful of you to help with an avatar for Nrthstar!

CC, my hair is done. You're next!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

cool...i will be there in a few hours...lol..and yes its just me coming...lol...not sure maybe syx i dont know..i didnt ask him..lol..i will sneak out..then call him once there and say guess where i am at...LOL...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Good morning everyone. Night, get better. I know what you mean about the pain. Just get lots of rest today and I pray you will feel better.

I have a few things to do but should be back in a few hours.

Have a fantastical day!!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good morning Gordie. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Its funny you mentioned the avatar, I was up late last night just surfing trying to find something that suits my personality. But I am so complicated, its hard to decide. Lol.

As for the artists we have on ATS, they are truly amazing and sooooooo talented, I was in aw looking at their creations in the avatar thread.

To be honest, the only draw back I have is the stupid IPad I am using and can't navigate. I am going to get a laptop soon and I will be able to manage better. Have. Great day!! Keep smiling.

edit on 7-5-2015 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2015 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Good morning CC, I hope you are having a great day.

Keep smiling.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning Marty. I hope you are having a marvelous day. Your story is coming along beautifully. I love it.

I am from Canada and live just North East of Toronto.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The friends had gathered together to rest in an open field. Night sat on a fallen log with Wolf curled up lazily by her feet. Hugo asked her to take out the gemstones he had gifted her with when they first met so he could explain their magical properties. Something he kept meaning to do and just never got around to it. The elf went to untie the pouch from her leather belt and noticed they were missing. "That's odd. The pouch was tied securely. How could it have possibly fallen?" She was filled with guilt and dread that she lost the gems. Storm, Hugo, Wolf and Pesky searched the immediate area to no avail. Hugo was disappointed but not worried. "To anyone else, they are just gems. They would be unaware of the powers they hold."

"Has anyone else noticed anything...odd?" Storm hesitated for a moment. "I have heard a voice at night, only I can't discern what it is saying or even where it is coming from." "I have heard it as well." Said Night Star. "It's like a whisper carried in the wind. I thought it was just one of the inhabitants of the forest and didn't give it much thought. Are there any beings around here that would steal from others Hugo, or know of the gems magical properties?" The winged wildcat shook his head. "I don't think so, but anyone could be travelling this way. What I find most unusual is that this being, whoever it is, got by us all without any of us catching them. I must wonder what kind of magic or madness is this?"

The pixie noticed everyone looking her way. "WHAT? I didn't do it! I swear!" She smirked. "Kind of wish I would have thought of it myself though." "Maybe it's one of your kind." Replied Night. Pesky put her hands on her hips. "That is so...so...not fair!" Night raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it?" The winged cat growled. "Enough! Both of you! We must be vigilant if we are to solve this mystery. Get your wits about you and be on your guard."

Storm was restless. "Dragons were meant to soar high in the sky, not walk about like two legged beings. "I...I apologize, but I must be off for a while to do what dragons do, hunt and fly and be free. You all know that I will be here if you need me. I love you all and wish you well." He bowed his head, gave one last glance at Night, spread his wings wide and with a leap, he climbed the sky and was gone. The wildcat could fly anytime and often did, but was never far behind his friends. The group returned to the clearing and wondered about the recent mysteries and how they would be solved. The cool wind caressed their skin as the branches swayed lightly with leaves waving in the breeze.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I hope you are starting to recovery from your journey though the gardens
I think that I should have shown up with CC for a hair touchup. Luckily I don’t do full color so you can’t really tell how behind I am on touchups. LOL
Just read the new story entry!!! So many stories within this tale, I LOVE IT!

I hope you have had a good day! I’ve been busy but am now sitting back listening to the rain on our metal roof, ah how relaxing!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Scotland! Ah my favorite!!! I say that with a smile because I have never left the east coast! (North-Canada, South-Florida, East-Ocean, West-Tennessee) LOL I have always said I have 2 dream locations. Hawaii and Scotland. I love the blue clear waters of Hawaii, and the fact that within an hour I can go from swimming temps to blizzard conditions just with a little drive. And Scotland because it is Beautiful!! It looks soooo green and untouched! And what could EVER be cooler than a castle????? When I picture Accasia in my head, I see a Scotland – and then add the vibrant crazy color of Accasia.

a reply to: nrthstar
Thanks so much!!! I have so many ideas I want to squeeze into this story I don’t know where to start. LOL
I have been to Canada once. My dad loves to take off and just go somewhere new so we drove to Montreal. LOL. It seems like it would be so hard to live in a country where people speak two different languages. (Although one of the store keepers told us that they could speak English but didn’t because they knew we were American. LOL)

Hello everyone else!!! I hope that everyone had a GREAT DAY!!

My mom came by work and had lunch with me today. It was such a nice welcome break from the madness. It is so funny. She is VERY shy and doesn’t like meeting people (we have a VERY long and complicated adoption history---I will tell later, or you can search my post history). I work in a 152 bed hospital and because of my job I know most of the employees. So as we go into the cafeteria everyone is saying hi and wanting to be introduced (we look just like, you KNOW it’s my mom). She is always a basket case but sometimes comes anyway for me. [[[HUGS]]] Sweet mom! OK, enough about me
Somehow even my post turn into stories

edit on 5/7/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Glad you had a nice lunch with your Mom, Martin! I'm feeling better now. Thanks!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks like it's all quiet in here tonight......

Guess I'll go back to rendering some videos and let this place be for the night.

Much love!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Must be that magical hour where all our posters are fast asleep and dreaming. Shhhhh, don't want to wake anyone.

I have some of the strangest dreams when I sleep. I once dreamt where butterflies were trying to teach me their language. Oh, that would be cool to add to the story sometime! I wonder what you are all dreaming about. Well, think I'll watch the faeries dance beneath the moonlight. Sweet dreams my friends!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join