It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!

Hmmmm, I bet Martin & Jala could find al kinds of Sci-Fi trouble to get into!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Put a little pep in your step

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Good morning Martin! Cute and funny image! CC will love that!
Hello to everyone this fine Spring morning! I hope I have the energy and am not in too much pain later to plant the flowers and herbs I got yesterday.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Syx glided down to an open area in a clearing next to The Shed. Feeling Like he an easy landing coming, His Mind wanders to events that had transpired only yesterday... Now only a few feet off the ground and wings spread wide He sails down close the sandy soil. He didn't notice the rather large tree trunk laying across His Path. One that some of the Shedders use to sit on on and talk of their days... He hit the log and tumbled head over heels several times and hit the ground rolling in a tangle of wings, clawed feet and tail...
Finally at a stop. He just lay there looking around. (To be sure noone saw that!)
Standing up and shaking off the sand, He then Shifted into His Human Self. Walking only a short way, He picked up some Ratted Blue Jeans and a Well worn shirt that were rolled up behind a tree. He put them there a while back and is among one of many stash sites He has for storing Clothes for Himself. After getting dresed He walked towards the nearby Shed. ALong the Way He saw CC sleeping under a wide spread of branches under a Beautifully colored Tree. It was green, red, blue and splashed with Purples. Just wonderful to look at! He decided to let CC sleep as long as She could. The events of a few previous days has worn Her out. She needed this rest... Syx approached The Shed and Hollerd to The denizens:

Hello To ALL You sleepy Shedders! Good Morning!!!

edit on 6-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin! I Love That Gif! The little one is just boogying away!!!LOL!!

Very Cute!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.I hope You can get outside and do some planting. It is grey skies here once again.
Hmmm, I wonder if the ChemTrailers have changed their Sprays to grey?! LOL!!

I Hope You,and Everyone else, Has a Great Day!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey night star and all, I would like to join and contribute, but I am not sure how often I am able to. Can you please give some ideas as to what the expectations would be. I enjoy reading this wonderful thread and would hate to ruin it in any way. reply to: Night Star

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gorning all..Hope every one is having a happy days...

@Martin i so love that one..i might give that little guy a try
@Night yes i so do....LOL..

i hope that one dont drive people crazy to see..lol..

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nrthstar

HEY!! Looks like I may be the only one around so I'll give You a hand.

This Magical place was originally on a different Planet. We live on an island, mainly, that we actually moved to another Planet/Dimension. Now we are here with trees, plants, that are different than those on our other Planet. Some of These trees can walk, talk, etc. There are talking flowers here too.
There is a race of cat like creatures here too. Very ancient and intelligent race.

Also Your character can be any thing you want! Magic is nice to see here and very possible! We have elves, little ones called The Fixers, whom I have not written about in a long time, Dragons Polarbears, talking lizards Wolves, A Wizard, etc...

Just write up something maybe to show how You found this wonderful new World! Also, try to write about your point of view of an event, if possible at the time. Don't worry about not being able to post a lot here, just whenever You can is cool!

Example: Syx flew with a group of Dragons over the Shed Island. (Is what I would write.)
You would write: as I was walking along the beautiful beach of many colors, I looked up in the sky and saw Syx and some other Dragons fly over my head. It was a wonderful sight to behold!

You know, or something like that. If you include other Shed characters in your writings, sometime it may mess up someone elses writings that they were about to do. But In my example, You included me, but it was about something I had already written, so it wouldn't mess any of my stuff. It helps sometimes to drop a U2U to someone who you were wanting to include in your tale to bounce your idea off of them to make things smoother out here.. We are posting story parts in the color Teal. That makes it easier to follow story, and not our chitter chatter.

You can ask away any questions You may have, as we move along...
Other than that, Welcome To The Shed! Come on in! The Water is fine!! LOL!!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

That little guy is cute eh? LOL!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks Syx. I need to learn to navigate my way around. It will not take too much time. If I stray, please straighten me out, no hard feelings. I am a tough cookie and can take constructive "advice". Lol

I hope I don't disappoint.

edit on 6-5-2015 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeppers we can all help You here. And what you write will be just fine. If you have never done anything like this don't worry, we all started out somewhere sometime! I was freakin that my first entry here would bomb, it was praised! It was the first time I had ever written ANYTHING! Oh, we can use Sci-fi and Fantasy, pretty much anything you want. Remember, ask questions! We will help you along your journey here! !! (waiting for something while twiddling My Thumbs.) LOL!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

BTW CC? Good Morning to You Too!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

thanks...i just seen how i wrote morning has a G not a M..wow..i guess i need more sleep..and he is a cutie...now just need to remember how to put in..LOL...what to do today ? hope its a great day....

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Save that Gif to your puter. Then up load it to the uploads here! See, Easy Peasy! LOL

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It was a quiet morning. The colouful forest was peaceful and the animals were still settled and alseep. The wind suddenly picked up, just a enough to be noticeable and rustle the leaves on the trees and the feathers on the birds ruffled. Startled, One by one the animals in the forest became agitated. There was a pungent smell in the air. It could be the smell from dew still on the ground, or is it something else. Even the birds tucked their heads under ther wings again, to mask the smell.

From far off the distance, a small ball of light whizzed in to the forest and started bouncing from tree to tree. Every time the light wanted to settle in a tree, it was thrown to another tree. Finally the light landed in a abandoned birds nest in a tree at the beginning of the clearing.

As it settled down, a winged creature flew by and tumbled to the ground. The light stiffled a giggle, and it started to shake and began it's transformation.
edit on 6-5-2015 by nrthstar because:

edit on 6-5-2015 by nrthstar because: I tried to get the teal print but no luck. I am so sorry.
extra DIV

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

EDIT EDIT: Be sure to COPY ALL of what you want to drop in there, ok? Sorry I spaced that out!
I Love This!! One Hint? When You click Teal and that window opens, just right clik into that window, and paste your words, and click 'OK'. Should color them all, ok? Other than that I really do Love This!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Lol thanks. I took a stab at it. But the teal print tab gave me a hard time. Maybe because I am on my tablet. I have had this thing for fours years and still don't know how to nagivate with it. I am what you call a computer idiot. Lol a reply to: SyxPak

link   

Copy ALL your text before Pasting it into that window! It WIll fit!

link   
a reply to: SyxPak

HAHA..WOW....i am not so sure about this one..it might drive me a little crazier then what i am already am...LOL...i might go back to the toe one..but this is just a test to see if i like him here..e is just so darn cute...lol..i want one or two...

edit on 6-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He sure is a funny little guy eh? See how it goes for a while with him.. He might not make you crazy. (Please little bear don't make her any more crazy!??!?! LMAO!!!)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join