It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What Pete said on previous page ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

[[[[[[[[CC & Mike]]]]]]]]

Stretch out your wings, O' mighty one.
Breathe deep of the night air and let it soothe and comfort you.
For tomorrows challenges will require you to be strong of mind, body and spirit.
Let the healing powers of the ether engulf and surround you,
for mighty prayers have been said, and there are positive energies for you to bathe in.
You have friends now, both by your side, and in your heart, as you are in theirs.

Haste ye back to us!

G
edit on 5-5-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to sort it out

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bro!! Thanx Bud for the Good words up there!! I really appreciate it!!!

Hi everyone else! I am doing well and have been flying around ATS getting some exercise.
Just easy flights for a while, then hopefully back into the game here with Our Story!

Thank You all for your caring words here to CC and I ! I hope ALL of Your days are good!!!

edit on 5-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

DUDE!

Bloody good to see you here! Sod it, it's near to midnight, but I am having a beer to celebrate! To your health old chap!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanx True Bro!! Have some for me too!!!
CatchYa soon Man!! Later for Now, Syx.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

a reply to: BugWhisperer

a reply to: Night Star

a reply to: gimmefootball400

a reply to: TrueBrit

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks all for your kind words and hugs...@ gimmefootball that song torn me up...I love it thanks..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

This is a nice Post CC! Very nice!...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Man am I ever glad to see you! Whew, you gave us a scare!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hey guys I am so glad to see you back!!! I have been thinking of you both!!!!

Life is a road. Everyone will travel a different road than others. Sometimes we are lucky enough to find someone whose lane matches up so well that you can join and become a two lane highway. To keep moving you have to be willing to push when the hills become steep so that you can finally make it to the downhill thrills. Sometimes the scenery along the road will be beautiful fields filled with the vibrant color of wild flowers playfully blowing on the breeze. Other times the view may dim or the bare trees may seem overwhelming but there is always a spring time view around the corner. Don’t stop using the road due to some potholes. Take the time to repair them so that you can travel back to the fields of wild flowers. I think it will be OK to say that EVERYONE here at The Shed is thinking about each of you. May your words and actions be guided by truth and love!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thanks so muchiers...like my new word...LOL...i have so many words at are crazy..lol..but thanks for your wonderful words very meaningful to me..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thanks Hunners...lol...wow whats wrong with me and these words tonight..oh well just trying to be a little nuts i guess...

Hey Syx is back now he can start writing once again...I know what he is up to on the next story as we just talked about it a few minutes ago...And NO i am not telling..shhhhhhh..yep its a secrets...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Man, am I glad to hear that the crisis is over with a happy ending! How are you feeling?

Work prevented me from posting earlier today, as they don't seem to think ATS is a legal site.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey Foss, where is your story entry? Hmmmm?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

hey..yes where is your story..dont for get i am a toe chomper now..and i know you dont want any of yours gone..but i wont eat the all at once..just one at a time..lol...glad to see you..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm taking a story hiatus for a bit - My Muse decided to take a vacation, so you need to eat her toes instead of mine

It's no fault to the story challenges - I like the themes, but there are some genres I just can't compete in

How are both of you doing? I see everyone has survived the impossible earthquake we had up here.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What we need is a bit of a story shift, just to allow writers to write in any genre.

Stay tuned.

I was going to write this some time ago, but my health suffered and I cannot write when taking morphine. It just dulls the mind so much .... which is why I dislike taking it.

It really irks me that another substance would allow me to just throw the morphine and a couple of others in the bin, be a damn sight safer ... but it is illegal.

P

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Foss, I hope your muse gets back to work and you find the inspiration to write again.

Pheonix, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully you will improve and be able to write again as well.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

@ > Martin That was Beautiful! Thanx! And a bit Synchronystic! I carry a little Phrase with Me in My Avatar! Right at the top. "Remember, It's just a Ride"! Your sentiments fit perfectly! Thanx!!

@ > CC: Yous ares welcomes CCs. LMAO!!!

@ > Foss: Dude Im feelin ok! Thanx Bro! Good to see You!
And How the hell are You stranger!! LOL!!
What EarthQuake Man?!!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Pheonix it's good to see You! And High 5 (6) on that Plant!! It's really quite amazing, IMO!

Umm, I'll trade you the morphine for some Norco 10/325's? LOL!!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm doing fine - so fine I actually slept through the earthquake (Fragile Earth has a thread on it - we had a 4.2, and this is the first one I remember having here in MI...not that I've been around long enough to witness any others lol).

Just trying to keep myself from getting sick - I overdid it on the weekend, so I've been achy for the past couple days (probably sun poisoning again).

I hope you're resting up! If I went to the hospital, I probably wouldn't be on here at all.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Shadow, Wolf Lord and appointed Guardian of this world stood up from his usual place in front of the fire place and stretched his magnificent body to iron out the kinks. He looked around and sent his mind out. Everything was fine in the Shed.

Syx was improving from his recent health scare. Privately Shadow thought it was likely his continued shifting from Human form to Dragon form that was causing the problem. Perhaps he would have a talk to him, making sure he expelled all of his Flame before shifting back to Human form. It was probably a build up of soot. Stranger maladies have been known ... but not often.

Shadow had been given several tasks by The Keeper of Balance and he took these tasks very seriously. It was rare for a place like the Shed to exist and his tasks were to try and determine how it came to be and how it maintained it's magical essence.

He had also been given the task of defending it and had been given the tools to do so. He needed to go and introduce himself to one of these tools.

He left the building, walked for a while and then ran for the pure joy of the experience. He was huge and could look shorter Humans and Elves in the eyes. He ran through the forest and noted where the old forest stopped and the new forest started. He was still amazed at the very thought of Arcanely shifting an entire island from one planet to another.

He found the trail he was looking for and eventually came to the magnificent beach. He ran along the beach until he could just see a high prominent of land across the strait.

He trans-located across the strait and then followed the instructions he had been given. The next trans-location took him to the top of a distant mountain, the next to another mountain and then, yet another. From there he could see his final destination and executed his final shift.

edit on 5/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join