It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Calm down little beasty, I happened to like my toes and want to keep them. LOL

I think our writers are busy in the real world doing real world things or something. If I get inspired later, I'll try to add something. Having a little block at the moment and not sure which direction I want to take. So for now, it shall remain a mystery.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

NIght, I went back and found your last entry. Let Me put in something with us all?
Am going to work on that, but not right now. Going outside to get some air and sunshine!
Back a bit later. If You happen to drop in something, I can work from that too...Syx.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ok i will calm down but only for a little while..lol...i know i cant make people write their stories...and i can wait i am good at that..enjoying the nice weather out side..this is strange i dont remember being on line out side..its very nice...well i am going to check out a few things...hope you have a great day...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hiya CC and Syx! I took the trash out, watered the garden, got the mail, visited Mom for a bit, swept down 3 flights of hallway stairs and now doing laundry. Very sore and getting sleepy.

Syx, good, you write the next entry because I had no idea what I would be writing anyway. LOL

Going to get these clothes dried and hung up and folded and rest on the couch. Might fall asleep, but I'll be back eventually.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hope everyone had a good day/night.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
hello every one..well syx has now lost a toe..as its been chomped..lol..but i am sure dragon toes grow back dont they...LOL...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

They will grow back CC. So Chomp away!! LMAO!!!

Hi everyone!!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well ok...just didnt know if they did or not...i have copied all the story to this point now..i mean only in shed 3 not the other ones well not yet any ways...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well get on it! go WAYYYYYY back and start copying....LOL!!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

HAHA..nope i cant do that as way way to much..plus i dont know where the story starts most of the time..so i dont know..

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Go to "The Shed" That's where all this fun began!......

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone! !! Hope everyone is doing well.

We just got back home. Now we have to unpack and do laundry

I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow. And will also post a story update.....my toes don't grow back so I have to be careful

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello..

i always hate going some thing like back to our home town and coming back as i also have to unpack every thing so hate it..

i cant wait to see some pictures and some thing new to this story...your toes are safe for a little while..lol...

have a good one..

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Guys I am done with the story for a while. Not sure when I will be back online... Be Safe. Mike...
edit on 3-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome back Martin! I'm looking forward to seeing pics!!!!

Hmmmmm, Syx won't be posting in the story for a while?

Come back home soon!

CC, did you kick his butt for not writing? Maybe he's waiting for his toes to grow back

Hello everyone! Slept very late today, had a lovely day with open windows and soft Spring breezes wafting through the house. Hope everyone is well.

I might have to make mention of CC and Syx disappearing in the story so it can continue on. When Syx returns, he can easily make something up as to why they disappeared. Would make for a good mystery in the meantime. Don't know when I'll get around to that though. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hope this works I'm on my phone. Pictures are 10 years apart.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nice Pix Martin! They will be great keepsakes!

I should reiterate about My departure from the story. You guys can use Me as a Dragon or Human in your tales here. I can pick up from wherever I end up!! I don't want to be a dead character!!

I am just having some difficulties in real life that are going to interfere with my attendance/writing...
I will try to be here daily at least, but have no idea where I am going to end up.....
A Friends Love To All. Bye...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I figured you were having problems Syx. You know the lights are always on and the door is always open. I'll be praying that all works out well.

Ok, I'll carry your character as best as I can. Others can steal you if they have a plan. Hang in there. My own life has been a hell of a roller coaster and I don't even like roller coasters. We'll all make it through somehow.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Martin, what an adorable couple you and your husband make! Love the pics! Feel free to share more!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Thank You Night. I know It's only a ride, but... This road needs some work. The pot holes are ridiculous and all the pavement is cracked up as hell...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join