It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good to see you oh mighty dragon! Fly around the early morning sky and think of nothing else but the wind that carries you, the beauty below of tall trees and mountain tops...come in for a soft landing and sit beneath the golden orb. Listen to the bird songs and watch the squirrels scurry through the branches. Listen to the babbling brook. Watch the rabbits and deer at play. Look at the moss covered rocks and wild flowers bursting in color and...simply be.

Morning Sheddites and lurkers!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

hello...nice pictues...i dont think i could ever go on one of those..now on with some of the story if you can...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
good morning to who ever that is here..hope you have a great day...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello CC and whoever is peeking in today!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Poor lonely little thread where people are too busy in the real world to come here and play.

It's ok dear Shed thread, the people will return. They will think of you and they will miss you and they will hear the call to come 'home.'

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HEY YOU...i am here off and on..not sure what is going on around here..i am just sitting waiting for more of the story..it was pretty nice out today..went to a park and talked..it helped a little..hope you have a great day...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The group of friends had travelled together, marveling at the sites and sounds all around them. In the distance was the sound of crashing waves and crying gulls. They hurried forward wanting to see the ocean and relax. When they got to the edge of the forest, they ran ahead into the cold invigorating crystal water. Waves gathered force and came to a frothy crash upon the shoreline. They laughed and splashed each other like small children embracing the warm sunlight that kissed their moist skin.

It was Wolf who spotted them first. Beings in gossamer white clothing, gathering on the golden sand. They held flowers and wands decorated with feathers and crystals and ribbons that hung and blew in the wind. The women's small, delicate wrists were encircled with bangle bracelets of tiny bells and charms and wore flowers in their hair. The men had black leather bracelets with some sort of ruins engraved and silver metal studded along the edges. They were beautiful, stunning and mysterious.

The comrades came out of the water to greet the new beings and soon discovered that they were known as the sun keepers and only seen in the warm Seasons. They danced gracefully and gathered sea shells and sea glass in wicker baskets as gifts to anyone who wished to have them. Night Star had many questions as did many of the others, but they all simply delighted in the dance and ethereal music for the time being, enchanted and happy for their experience.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL, Seems like I was writing a part for the story while you posted. Hope you like it CC!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

WOW...i so loved that....thanks..you can keep your toes..lol...again thanks so much...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That makes me very happy that you enjoyed it. It always helps to get feedback from people so I know I'm not writing for nothing. lol Thank you Sweetie!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry no story but I finally have laundry done and everything put up so I am proud of my accomplishments.

Syx - Fly mighty dragon. I hope that all works out. Life can be quite a ride sometimes. Know that we are always here

Night - You sound as if you have been very busy! I see that you have quickly learned the talkative nature of the Siamese. My Zoe has no problem telling us exactly what she thinks, and they have such a unique voice!

CC - Tonight I will give you pictures and the story of my vacation, tomorrow I will work more on Martin's story.

And Hello to all of our Lurkers and ALL

We stayed in the same cabin that we stayed in for our honeymoon. Just like us, exactly the same with just a few more wrinkles. We had a wonderful anniversary. We headed into town each morning but were always back by 4 to lounge in the hot tub and play pool (there was a pool table in the upstairs loft). It was so romantic and peaceful, I hate coming back to real life and work. LOL We saw a bear!!! It was huge!! It was hanging out Saturday by the dumpsters. We tried to get a picture but the kids from next door scared him off. The neighbors saw him Sunday morning but we never saw it again, thank goodness.

Just in the 3 years since I have been there moonshine and whiskey distilleries have opened on EVERY corner. And they ALL give free samples, its crazy! Our favorite was Davy Crocket Whiskey, Salted Carmel; it taste JUST LIKE cream soda!!! If you could think of it they made it. I think she said that they had 132 different flavors. The last time I went the only place was Moonshine Holler in downtown Gatlinburg. I was there on July 4th, due to Tennessee law you CANNOT sale liquor on July 4th; so they were using double shots and giving all you could handle samples. I don't like moonshine but my brother had a blast.

This is from the top of the lift, looking over Gatlinburg. I love the mountains!!
edit on 5/4/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Took a short break over the weekend to get some stuff done around the house and to do some more rail fanning.

After we had explored and left the Antique Gas Engine Show at Point Pleasant, WV on Saturday with a couple of friends of mine a. We went down to Russell, Ashland, Kentucky, and Ironton, Ohio set on getting some pictures and video. Had a great time down chasing a few trains around here and there. Had my mind set on a few shots down that way not with the intent of getting the shots that I was wanting to get. However that came to pass and came to pass quickly after catching an eastbound on the Norfolk Southern side over in Ironton.

After getting that eastbound train coming through Ironton. We decide to fool around the yard at Russell just to see what was coming in and going out. After seeing a 9,000 foot plus freight train come in and thinking that it was going to be blocking the yard entrance for a bit. We decided to head back east and see what we could either find or run into. Let's just say it did not take long for us to make a "slight" and "quick" adjustment to those plans. As we were rolling south/east on US 23 back towards Catlettsburg. That was when we ran into our next target to photograph and the idea of where we needed to go.

Slowly making it's way towards the yard just down the road at Russell. With the classic signals and signal bridge of the former Chesapeake & Ohio Railway looming in the background. A westbound train is seen passing through the interlocking plant at NC Cabin in Bellefonte, Kentucky.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi. Syx,my husband was admitted to the hospital yesterday the 4th...with serve chest pains.After some test,they don't think he had a heart attack..They are holding him for maybe 2 days or so for observation..I thought you guys might want to know..I'm very scared and freaking out..I do think this is all my fault :'( I love him with all my heart and I hope he gets better.I really didn't want to leave him,but I had to post this for his friends..I will be going back to the hospital later today...I don't know if he is still plaining on leaving me like he has said..I know I have put him through a lot lately..I am so sorry for it all..I so so hope he can for give me..We can make this work..I really don't know what I am going to do if he does leave me...Maybe just freak out even more..We have been together for 28 years..So this is pretty hard on both of us......Please Syx for give me..I will try my best to change...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Syx...:'(

P.S. I am also sorry to every one else...:'(

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I so cant sleep..i have way to much on my mind...thinking of syx to much...i hope syx gets better soon..i love you syx

edit on 5-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

CC [[[HUGS]]] You and Syx are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything comes back great from his test and he is home recovering soon. I hope that you are able to work through any problems that you are having. I will be thinking of you both!!!

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Love the pictures and video! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Hello everyone else! First day back to work, URG! I am trying to get caught up, kinda, I just am not in the mood today.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

cc,

I am praying for syx to have a full recovery,
and I am praying for you to have peace, and for syx to have peace also.

love and hugs to you,

bug

edit on 5-5-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It could be stress/anxiety, they can sometimes mimic a heart attack, or maybe even something else. He is in the hospital so in good hands. I am so sorry that Syx is in the hospital and that you guys have had to go through so much. I will keep you both in my heart and prayers. Keep us posted on what's happening.

Martin, I love the architectural design of that cabin! Beautiful pics! It sounds like you had an awesome time!

gimme, I should nickname you chooch. lol

Hello to all our sheddites and visitors!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A thread for Syx.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
Hi. Syx,my husband was admitted to the hospital yesterday the 4th...with serve chest pains.After some test,they don't think he had a heart attack..They are holding him for maybe 2 days or so for observation..I thought you guys might want to know..I'm very scared and freaking out..I do think this is all my fault :'( I love him with all my heart and I hope he gets better.I really didn't want to leave him,but I had to post this for his friends..I will be going back to the hospital later today...I don't know if he is still plaining on leaving me like he has said..I know I have put him through a lot lately..I am so sorry for it all..I so so hope he can for give me..We can make this work..I really don't know what I am going to do if he does leave me...Maybe just freak out even more..We have been together for 28 years..So this is pretty hard on both of us......Please Syx for give me..I will try my best to change...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Syx...:'(

P.S. I am also sorry to every one else...:'(

((((((((((((((((((CC))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear about the situation that you and Syx are in love.
You and Syx will work this out for the good of you both. You two were and are still meant for each other. Twenty eight years of being together for each other is quite a feat in itself. All of us here want to see you two pull this out and we know that you two will pull this out. All you have to do is stay strong and everything will come out for the best.

Sending some much needed prayers and good vibes your's and Syx's way and a song for CC.

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Love the pictures and video! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

We tried to get a few more but we wound up chasing a friend of ours back home after he got called out to take a grain train back east. Wasn't that hard to get ahead of him either since he was following a slow moving coal train that was dragging its ass east in front of him. Caught him at a couple of spots at Catlettsburg, Kentucky and Saint Albans, West Virginia before we went home.

Coming through Catlettsburg and Saint Albans and yes that is him going, "Woohoo!!" in the background.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

First of all, I hope that Syx makes a full recovery, and that an actual cause for the chest pains can be found, and a treatment plan optimised to facilitate that recovery. Give him a hug from me!

Second, ccbears, why are you apologising? You need hugs as well!

(((((((((((((((((Ccbears))))))))))))))))))

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join