It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thoughts are with you in this most difficult time ...

It won't seem like it now -but the load does get lighter further down the road ...

Deepest sympathies ...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Kat, Cody and Timely, Thank you for your kindness! I have a Brother coming in from South Carolina tonight. I had a Niece come in from Maryland yesterday.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
WOO HOOOOOO!!!!

My boat was just delivered. It's in the garage and ready to be cleaned up.

This winter I will be refinishing the oars, and running the wires for the electronics and motor.

The only thing I need is a trailer. LOL!!! At one point I had a trailer, but no boat. So this will be another project for me this winter. Find a trailer. I'm just looking for something thats got wheels. I will probably be replacing all the lights and wires, and probably painting it. People leave these things out all year long, so the wiring and lights are usually not in good shape.

Hi all. Can ya tell I'm excited!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I am very sorry, but that post is simply missing the most important bit!

Where are the photos? Is this a little dingy or is it something much more substantial?

P

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Night - I hate the circumstances but I hope that you get to enjoy your family being in.

Crappie - A boat! Oh what fun! I think this could be the beginning of a field trip..... Sorry but I'm with your neighbors. No ice fishing for me, I like warmth!@!

Good morning everyone! I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I need more coffee and then will check back in.........

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Good Morning fellow shedfolks!

I woke up thinking about our NightStar this morning.
I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can, so our very best wishes for mum's sendoff!

BIG NEWS

Our pesky scamp TSU has been in touch!!!

It sounds like she has been through the mill a bit.
She has been having some mental problems, and was advised to stay away from conspiracy websites. (That's why she's been missing in action) but she has told me that it's OK to let her shed family know all about it, so I will just quote the relevant part of her email if that's ok? (She calls this place her shed "Home & Family" or "Homily" for short.)

...I'd love to go back and be with my homily but I don't trust myself to read things as they are. I don't know how to take things. It's such a shame, I'm still grieving the loss of my homily and miss you and the others daily. I'm ok with you telling the others that I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, im not ashamed lol, I doubt anyone will be shocked anyway.

Could you tell Jaky - sis that I said 'Wot's real' lol.

If you don't mind could you also put up a video of green days song called basket case lol. Anyway I'll stop waffling on and leave you to get back to work. Massive humongous hugs Tsu xxxxx

So, there we are!

BigGx

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers, for courage and strength.

love,
gail

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Leaving my update in my thread and would like you all to read it when you have a chance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It went beautifully today.

Gordi, please send my love to Tsu and let her know I thought of her often, send my love and will keep her in my thoughts, heart and prayers.

Off to have supper with my Brother.

Love you all so very much!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I am very happy for you that it went well. Sendoffs can be lovely affairs especially when the deceased has lived a full life.

Remember the good times together.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! It is a cold dreary day here today. Ucky and rainy all day. I wanted to stay curled up in bed this morning but that doesn't pay the bills, unfortunately. I'm hoping to sneak out for lunch and eat with mom today but we will have to see how crazy work gets today. Then this evening they are having my niece's 3rd birthday party so that will be fun.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry Guy's NO PICTS.

Can't do it. It is a 12' fishing boat. It's an alumcraft. Which is a nice solid fishing boat.

Gordi, Please let TSU know, I am sorry to hear about her medical issues. I remember her to be a very fun loving person.

Hi Night, Glad to hear things went well yesterday. I hope you are getting some well deserved rest. I suppose you have alot of decisions to ponder in the coming future. Take your time to make sure you make the right ones for YOU!!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day.

It's raining here so no playing outside today. Just doing some puttering around. I kinda just feel like laying around today and playing with the cat. Lazy Day.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you Pheonix oh mighty Wolf Lord of wisdom!

Martin, hope you got to have lunch with your Mom and that you have a fun time at your Nieces birthday party! Happy Birthday little Niece!

Kat. Congratulations on your new boat! I know how excited you must be!

Going on my weekly day out with my best friend for lunch and errands and stuff. Tomorrow I will be going out with my Sister and two Brothers for Chinese food while my oldest Brother is still visiting from South Carolina.

To one and all, Have a wonderful day!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Feels like Home...

Night Star, i'm thinking of you and Rainbow Vibes

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Feels like Home...

Night Star, i'm thinking of you and Rainbow Vibes

There you are! I was worried about you! Whew, good to see you and thanks Honey! How are you????

I left an update on my page again. Pretty depressed right now and overwhelmed. Bad enough losing my Mom, now I face worrying about if we can afford to live here once the house is sold. My Mom had owned this house/apartment building. If anyone wants more details about my lousy life, it's on my page about my Mom that I had made. Deep sigh...

Usually every Tuesday when I went out with Linda I would pick some things up for Mom, sometimes surprise her with a goodie or something, show her some little trinket or new nightgown or something I bought and we would we chat. Today I come home and no Mom to share anything with. Kept seeing some yummy snack food item Mom would have loved. Kept thinking of how we were planning Thanksgiving together. Kept thinking that soon enough there will be that first Christmas without her.

Like I haven't been through enough crap, life just keep throwing things at me over and over again. How much can one person take? Cancer, being hit by a minivan as a pedestrian, being disabled, losing my husband yet still being married and living together and getting along great...

This should have gone in the rant section. Ok, I'll shut up now. I wish I could add to the story, but my mind is all cluttered and nothing comes to me.

I don't want people to stop posting all their positive and happy stuff in here. I just don't keep things bottled up and let it all hang out, but I can still smile and laugh sometimes and you people bring me joy. So...carry on and bring back the magic that is the Shed/Accasia.

Almost tempted to bring back my old avatar which reminded me of some warrior type woman. Think I'm in warrior mode fighting all these battles. Here she is...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Aww, I just missed you! That happens to me a lot!

If you are still awake, and want to talk, I'm still up, I have my days and nights mixed up.

love,

gail

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Morning folks,

Well we only got a dusting. The big snow was west of us. which I think only accumulated to about 2". Last year at this time we had around 2". No complaints here. We've got six month of winter, and I'm not looking for a repeat of the last two winters.

Cooking and cleaning today. Making toffee bars today. Plenty for everyone.

I was asked to dress up at work for halloween. The little devil inside me says "be careful what you ask" I may just dress up as a Lady of the night fisherman. HA HA. The fishnet stockings always get a laugh. Hint: I don't actually wear them.

I Hope everyone has a peaceful day.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello everyone! Playing clean up today at work. We had our massive upgrade yesterday, and we survived!!!! But I am exhausted! So I am sitting here surfing the net and trying my best not to do too much. LOL

Crappie - Fishnet stockings. HAHAHA Please share the pictures!!! They won't let us dress up anymore. We had too many nurses show up as naughty nurses.

a reply to: BugWhisperer
Bug - Hey girly! How have you been? Hope all is going well.

a reply to: Darth_Prime
Darth - Honey these fly-bys have got to get more frequent. We miss you!!!

Sweet Night, I hope that all is going well. I bet yesterday was hard. You are now beginning a bunch of “first” that you never wanted to have. I think it is VERY normal to be depressed and overwhelmed right now. I am so sorry that you have been through so much. YOU ARE A FIRECE WARRIOR!!! I think your old avatar is perfect for you. You have proven that no matter what gets thrown at you, you will stand back up. AND ROAR! We are all here for you for anything that you need!!! If you just need to talk and unload I am only a PM away. Please keep us updated on everything and let us know if you need ANYTHING!!!

Hello to anyone that I have missed. I hope that everyone has a great day. Only one more day till the weekend!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Morning Martin,

Well I'm not really the type to dress for halloween. But one year I wore a hat with some lure's in it. And later on in the day, a couple of people came back and brought me some add on's to the costume. It was pretty funny.

Naughty nurses? I think I accidently watched a moment or two of that movie. LOL!!! OH MY EYES!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Hello everyone! Playing clean up today at work. We had our massive upgrade yesterday, and we survived!!!! But I am exhausted! So I am sitting here surfing the net and trying my best not to do too much. LOL

Crappie - Fishnet stockings. HAHAHA Please share the pictures!!! They won't let us dress up anymore. We had too many nurses show up as naughty nurses.....

Not doing much at work???

**perk** Did I just hear "Naughty Nurses"????
Hell Yeah!!! LOL

BigG

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL!!!! for some reason, I had a feeling you would show up shortly. LOL!!!!!

I'm suppose t be doing chore's, but everytime I walk away from the computer today, it keeps pulling me back.

edit on 29-10-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join