It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
[[[HUGS]]] Lorraine I am so sorry. I know that I am not there but I am thinking of you and would draw you into a huge hug if I could! Let me know if you need anything!! Although miles away we will do whatever you need.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Oh Night, I'm so sorry.

You and your family will stay in my thoughts and prayers.

love,

gail

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mom passed away in the early hours of morning. I am devastated, but glad that she is finally at peace and with Dad.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Safe Journey to mum.
A shedful of huge hugs for you, Lorraine.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Your friend, always.

Gx

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My dear friend Night Star,

For each thorn, there's a rosebud
For each twilight... a dawn
For each trial... strength to carry on

For each storm cloud... a rainbow
For each shadow... the sun

For each parting--sweet memories when sorrow is done.

May beautiful memories give you strength in these difficult hours.

Sincerly,
Your Friend
Kat

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lorraine My heart aches for you! I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye. Thank you for sharing the picture with us. It is so very sweet and such a blessing to know that your mom & dad have been reunited again.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So very Sorry To See This... My Condolences and Many Hugs for You...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

SO SORRY..YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS..MY HEART JUST BREAKS HEARING THIS..LOVE YA CUZ...TONS OF HUGS FOR YOU...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx,

This is a sad time. Our friend Night Star is going though a ruff time.

May we all say prayers.

Tomorrow is another day.

We all have come to be good friends, and although we don't live in the same communities, we care for each other.

That says alot.

Peace be with you all.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yes it is a sad time for Night, and for us all...
I hope She knows we ALL care about this situation, and Her, Deeply...
With the combined HeartBreaks here, I know She can feel it...
edit on 23-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Lori, My heart is saddened for your loss and yet happy that the suffering that your Mother went through is finally over. She has begun a new journey and at some point I do believe that you, (and we all) will be reunited.

Be strong and cherish all the memories.

Remember though that you are still in this realm and now is the time to really focus. Ya know my email addy and PM, so don't hesitate to give me a call if ya need it.

Doug

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

If you start to think of the funeral or of her passing, switch your thoughts to the happiest memories you have and help celebrate her life. Try and give celebrating her death a miss.

Thinking of you.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

That was sooooo beautiful and touching! Did you write that yourself?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Martin, Syx, CC, Dawg and Pheonix, thank you so much! It has been a teary time and my heart has broken. It is like there is this empty place inside that no one can ever fill. I am much relieved that her suffering has ended. She has more than earned her wings and she is finally with my Dad where she belongs. We always said I love you and gave hugs and kisses and did special things for each other while she was alive, so there are no regrets there. She knows how much she was loved and appreciated and will never be forgotten.

To Mom and Dad...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you went through all that Night - it was rough losing my grandparents, but I can't imagine the amount of emotions that are running through you right now.

Prayers for you, and feel free to toss over a PM.

-foss

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Thank you Cutie! Funeral is on Monday. I just ask that people pray or send positive vibes or whatever so that I may have the courage and strength to say my last goodbyes.

And to all my Sheddites, don't stop your happy posts and chatting and story telling. I'm still here reading and smiling at my ATS family.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hi Night,

Good to see you. You've got alot going on right now.

I'm glad this did not end up being a long drawn out situation for your Mom. She is at peace. I hope this will bring you some peace too.

I was so tired today, I ended up going to bed at 6pm, and of course now it's 2am and I a wide awake.
But it's ok, I have the day off tomorrow (or I guess today) So I can sleep during the day if I feel like it.

I got all winter prep chores done. So now it's time to just get comfy and wait for winter to come. Were suppose to have a mild one this year. I guess more rain than snow. Which is a good thing kinda. Less shoveling but slow for business.

I have a few projects that I will be working on. 2 shelves that I had hanging in the kids room, I want to strip them down and refinish them. I also have a table that I am in the process of refinishing now. But the paint I am using is really expensive, so it's one of those projects that I have to hold off finishing.

I'm looking forward to ice fishing this winter. Now that I am alittle more familiar with the area, I want to check out some new lakes. Funny, there arn't as many people up here that are into ice fishing. More people that I have met, would rather bundle up inside and watch movies. Jeez, they live in a great fishing state. They think I'm goofy. LOL!!! Oh well, life is too short, There will come a time when I won't be able to go out and ice fish. Then I will watch those movies. LOL!!!

Well this post is getting too long. No one will want to read it.

So I'll stop talking. I will be back.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I just wanted to mention that Monday sounds like it will be a beautiful day for your Moms funeral.

High 54, light north winds and Sunny skies.

OH, And no I did not create that beautiful passage I gave to you.

It was done by a women named Alice Farmer, in Chicago.

It was given to me when my Dad passed.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Night

Just popping in to leave my sincere condolences for your loss

Your mum left us with a very special present for which we will be forever grateful

YOU

Stay strong and know that you are loved

Cody

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join