It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I should have known the naughty nurses would bring you out of the wood work. Come on over, I am sure they are waiting for you......

HAHAHA
Happy Halloween!

Crappie - I am been very Unproductive today...oh well, that's not a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello all you beautiful people! Kat, you'd better keep your snow out your way! It is actually quite warm here today and just beautiful. Sun is shining, leaves are still falling leaving a blanket of yellow on the ground. I have a window wide open and just did some laundry and made a dip which was rather tasty and yummy. Guess I'll go and cut and cook my turnip and baby carrots and maybe make some bread stuffing to have on hand for some meals.

I have been wearing one of Mom's rings, a lovely sapphire in the center of little diamonds. One day this week or next week, my Sister and I can sort through the jewelry together.

Love to you all this day and always!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

This weekend we are headed to Marshall University for Paul to run another marathon. It's a quick trip so we are only staying Saturday night. I went to college there went I first graduated high school so it's always a flash back to visit. The lows Saturday night are only supposed to be in the low 50s so Sunday morning should be a good morning for a run. (I say that like there is EVER a day that running 26.2 miles is good!)

Night - The ring sounds so pretty. I love a sapphire, I think they are so elegant. There is a French onion in a packet that I think I could eat my weight in, I love dips.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

...Don't you mean....?

Mwhahaha!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Martin, good luck to Paul in his marathon!

Gordi, that clown squirrel is so creepy! LOL

I have a best friend who I haven't been able to see in some time coming up tonight after she gets out of work. Now that things have slowed down, I finally got to call a dear friend who is going through cancer treatments and we were able to make each other laugh. Finally catching up on housework that I was too busy to get to. Need a cup of coffee and want to tackle one of my cupboards that has been screaming to be organized.

Another beautiful Autumn day here. Have a great day and for God's sake, will our missing members please stop in and say hello? Lurkers, feel free to stop lurking and join us!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Hello

Yay! HUGS! Good to see you Sweetie!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OK, it's nearly halloween.... who's carving a pumpkin this year???
Here's mine...

(Sorry about the poor quality of the pics!)

Now SHOW US YOURS!!!!

PS - Hello Everyone!
BigG

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Wow! That is so cool! You did that yourself?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow! That is so cool! You did that yourself?

Aye!
(You can download design templates off the net, print them out, pin them to your pumpkin, then you use a pin to punch thru the template every 1/4 inch or so, following the outlines of your template.
Remove the template, then "join the dots" with a sharp knife, cutting out the bits you don't need.)

Go on.... you know you want to.... LOL

BigG

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

LOL! The pumpkin I have sitting here in my kitchen is waiting for me to gut it, save and cook the seeds and the pumpkin to be made with stuffing of hamburger, rice, onion, salt and pepper and ground cloves.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aria emerged from the dark tunnel, into the crystal clear water of the bay.
The water was warm and emerald green. Aria immediatly began to feel peaceful.
"Why did I panic?" she thought.
"I do not believe that they were there to harm me, I felt vibrations of true compassion!"
I must get back to them! I hope it's not too late! She said, aloud, and turned back into the dark tunnel, with all the courage she could find, and swam back to the waterfall pool in the cave.

edit on 31-10-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Thanks for posting in the story Bug! Can someone direct me to the story post that was before this one? I kind of got lost and don't remember what was going on. LOL!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey True,

Listening to something you might like.

Thinking of you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

My last post was on pg 126 or 127 I think. I'm on my phone or I would dig better. Getting ready to head to the start line.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, We got invaded by these guys last night!

But survived!
And went for a lovely walk in the SUNSHINE today!
To "Tibbies Brig" (I think I've mentioned this place before?)

...but, just in case there was any more halloween trouble... I took my bodyguards with me!

Here's a wee panorama shot of the area.

The cairn marks the site of John Loudon MacAdam's Tar Kilns.
AND... This wee lane...

Is actually THE VERY FIRST "MacAdam-ised" road IN THE WORLD!!
(MacAdam as in TarMacAdam as in Tarmac!!)

If you think of all the MILLIONS of miles of modern roads in the world, and they owe it all to this one wee Scottish lane where John MacAdam perfected his road building technique next to his Tar Works.

What a lovely day it was here.
I hope you had one too!
BigG

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Gordi, you always share the most amazing pics!!!!!

I miss True and others who used to come by. Please come back!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Martin slowly turned to the group of people gathered behind her. “I’m sorry. My name is Martin. Drego brought me here because I have been having dreams of an elf named Aria who needs our help. I thought I felt her here but I must have been mistaken.”

Night Star pulled her cloak tight around her neck to ward off the chilly air of the cave when she noticed the new comers. She proceeded to introduce herself and the rest of the group followed. "We are honored to have you both with us on our quest to help the winged faery. You were not mistaken, she was just here. She has made herself known to us, but I think something scared her off. "

Pesky noticed something swimming towards them in the water. "There, in the water! I see her! She has returned! The winged faery ghost has returned!"

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to log onto ATS all day with no luck. Finally got on.

I miss them too Night.

Thought I could entice True with aliitle tidbit of music I know he enjoys. Oh well.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Today I have done nothing but lounge around and do laundry.

I am now gonna get my butt off the couch and go for a walk.

Gordi, Love the pictures. It's nice that you take your family sightseeing. Beautiful country you live in.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sorry you had problems getting on yesterday Kat! Glad you were finally able to join us!

The night before Halloween, one of my best friends came for a visit and when we stopped for gas after eating out, Elvis came and pumped her gas for her. LOL! Some teen dressed up as Elvis and talked like him. One of his friends was a big teddy bear. OMG, we cracked up!

Where the hell is everybody?????

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join