It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Quick check in!! Paul finished in 3:44, his goal was 3:45 so he beat it. Woohoo! He finished 81 out of 390 something and 7th in his age group. I am so proud of him! !

So glad to see the new story entries. I will work on mine soon.
edit on 11/2/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Congratulations to Paul! Yay!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
No one came here today? Not one person? The poor dragons are just exhausted in their search of our members who are missing in action. They are heaving heavy firey sighs because their dragon Lord Syx has been away and CC the polar bear and her bragons and True and Pheonix, Jacy and Jane, Chooch and just so many others. The faeries and pixies have been flying all over the place searching to no avail. I have called them all back to the Shed/Accasia to rest. Their search has been long and hard.

Pesky says, "They must be hiding in the fallen leaf piles all over the place." Or..."Maybe they are stuck in real life and can't get out!"

Teddy bear hamster says, "As long as someone is around to feed me, it's all good."

Now the elves are out searching.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It's OK Night

I might have been quiet, but I was sitting in the corner just in case

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

OMG, it's my dear sweet Cody friend! So happy you stopped in!! Hey, when I updated skype things got funky and I lost my contacts and when I switched over to windows 10, for some reason I can't find my contacts. So if you contact me again, you'll have to send me an e-mail. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No worries I'll contact you after work hun

Just heading out into a cold, wet, dark morning, it's time to bring some light and laughter to the world this day

Sleep well my dear friend

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi Night, Hi Codybro,
Well, it's gone from glorious, mild, warm sunshine... to freezing cold, fog & driving rain in a very short space of time!
Feels like winter in knocking on my Scottish door!
I'm putting another log on the Shed fire!

G

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just stopping by to say G'day to one and all!

( really just checking to make sure that Night is not misbehaving ...)

ED: Have a listen to the whingeing Pom's above !!

edit on 4-11-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gordi and Timely, YAY! Good to see you!!!!!

Going to be another sunny and warmish day today. Nights are rather cold though.

Going out with my Sister soon. Catch you all later!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is there any room left in the shed for a new puppy?

I want, no... I NEED this one...

(Akita/German Shepherd/Corgi cross puppy)

BigG

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi - OMG we gotta teddy bear!!!!! OHHHHHH how adorable!!!! I just wanna squish him up!!!!

Night - Sorry I have been slacking. I will work on my story and will try to get it posted tonight.

Cody - Timely HELLO!! So nice to see you stopping by!

Hello to all. I'm back at work today, trying my hardest not to work. LOL I have a lot of catch up work to do.

See everyone soon. Guess I will work for a while and then I can come back out and play.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OMG, Gordi, that looks like a teddy bear! Yes, we have plenty of room here at the shed for him/her! How adorable!!!!

Martin, don't work too hard! Looking forward to your next entry in the story!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!! Sorry I'm slacking, I've starting my next story but it isn't ready yet.

We are having a beautiful day here today. It is supposed to get up to 70!!! Woohoo, bring on the sunshine!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

OH Gordi!!

Is that your new puppy? How cute. I want one too. Does he have any sisters?

ALthough, I hope he comes with a full time groomer. LOL!!!!

I have had German Shepards all my life. Great dogs. Smart dogs. If there is a down side... Lots of grooming. You have to have the time to brush them at least once a day, or your home becomes a big ol hairball. We change our furnace filters once a month. Between the cats and the dogs. OMG, the filters were so full of hair.

Now I only have one cat right now. We are planning to get another puppy. But alot of things to take into consideration. Time is the important one. Now that the kids are off on there own, I'm not home as much as I used to be. And I don't know if I want that responsibility all the time. I do more traveling now. I don't camp as much, so to find hotels that will allow dogs can be challenging.

I have been thinking Rottie. The hairs a smaller. LOL!! Still a great dog, and smart.

Hope everyone has been well.

I have been having problems getting onto ATS. Something to do with advertising banners blocking me from the site. Waiting for someone to let me know if they can fix it.

Yesterday I went on a forrage hunt. I collected pinecones, birch branches, leaves and other little oddites from the woods to make holiday decorations. Did you know you have to have a permit to collect certain evergreens up here? I guess if your a florist you have to have one.

Martin, Congrates on Pauls finish. Very impressive.

Cody!!!!! So nice to see you. Actually I have a question for you. Will PM you later.

Well, I am on ATS now, but if I go off the site, I don't know if I will be able to get back on. Will try to check back in later.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OH Gordi!!

Is that your new puppy? .....

Nope, but I NEED ONE!!!!! LOL
I just saw him online and thought that he was cute as a button!
G

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He is sooo cute.

I'm talking about the dog Gordi!!!!

I will say, I'll bet your wife loves to scratch your belly. LOL!!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Crappie - I have been fighting the ads also. It seems much worse on my mobile than on my desktop. One day this weekend I never could get on it would only load blank pages

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ripples started to slowly spread across the water's surface as everyone sat and waited. With each second it seemed that Aria came in a little clearer until everyone could see the beautiful winged faery ghost standing under the water fall. A small little creature who looked so fragile and so alone.
“Aria” Martin spoke very softly “Can you see and hear us? We are here to help you; with us you will be safe.”
As Martin was speaking to Aria she started to notice that her necklace was starting to glow. The closer Martin moved to Aria the brighter her powerful necklace became.
“Martin!” Drego called “I think until we understand why you are lighting up like a Christmas tree you need to step back. Nightstar, will you see if you can make contact? We need to speak with Aria to try and understand what has happened but we must be careful. We do not yet know what kind of magic we are messing around with.”

edit on 11/5/2015 by Martin75 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yes.

Could you please go here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and repeat what is happening to you. When I was finally able to get on today, I PMed a Mod.

I have been able to get on with my phone, but not my pc.

This has been going on for me since the 1st of the month. What is today, the 5th. Jeez, frustrating.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Nice addition to the story.

And I want to add, Nightstar, loved your entry also. I don't think I read anything from anyone else.

I mentioned to someone I would try to add something this winter. I will, I'm just not feeling it yet. Still too busy with real life. LOL!!!

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join