It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Martin, it is warm here too and a lovely day! I friggin hate ads! I am usually always signed in but last night I somehow got logged out and had to sign in again. I am on a laptop.

Gordi, love your latest avatar! So handsome!

Kat, I always chose cats and other pets. I'm too lazy to own a dog and wouldn't be able to take it for long walks. They don't like being left alone and need big yards to roam around in and play. My indoor cat never gets fleas. If you get a dog, we want pics! You too Gordi!

True is out and about posting in the forums and not visiting here. Miss you buddy!!!!!!!

What happened to Syx and CC?

Made my stuffed pumpkin earlier and have a pot roast in the crock pot. I was leery trying a canned gravy to throw in and OMG...YUM! Thick and tasty beef gravy with bits of mushrooms. I stuck my finger in to taste it before throwing it in. LOL Didn't want any surprises. Took a whole chicken out of the freezer. Once that defrosts, I will roast it and use some of it to make a hearty chicken soup. I usually hate cooking. LOL Been on a roll lately.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.

Yea, that is what is stopping me now from getting a dog. I just don't want the responsibility. I am ususally up by 5am, but sometimes I like to sleep in. Earlier this year, I took a road trip and was only planning to stay for the day, ended up staying for two days. Can't do that with dogs. Well I guess I could but it just takes alot more planning. I am enjoying the opportunity to just roll with the flow. LOL!!!

And flea's and ticks. OMG I am so glad I don't have to worry about that. See, I am talking myself out of this puppy thing.

Stuffed Pumpkin? Sounds good. What do you stuff it with?

Just think Night. You do all this cooking today, and you won't have to cook for another week.

I am making refried beans today. I make them from raw beans. Alittle more work, but I have them for the whole week. Their good to just heat up and put on some chips as a snack.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night – The roast sounds fabulous!!!! Gravy is a weakness. I like my sweets but I am more about my “meat & potatoes”. I love a good roast with mashed potatoes and gravy……hmmmmmm I’m getting hungry. Wonder what Paul is fixing tonight for dinner????

a reply to: crappiekat
I added to SO’s ad hitlist and let him know what was going on this weekend. I’m not sure what changed but the ads on ATS are getting out of control!

I am a cat lady. I have 3 cats that all stay inside. I will dig tonight and try to find pictures.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I stuffed my pumpkin with hamburger, onion, rice and season it with salt, pepper and ground cloves.

I enjoy different kinds of beans. Just bought a big can of brown sugar and bacon baked beans. I'll heat those up with hot dogs cut up into pieces.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Would love to see pics of your cats!

The thing with the ads...LOTS of people have been complaining but many others have no problems. I hate, hate, hate ads. I know the site uses them to make money to help keep the site going, but I wish they would just take donations instead if it is enough I mean.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Thanks Martin for directing me to that Thread. Forgot about it. Well I can't get on again. On Mobil. Can't stay on this. Gotta go. See ya when this gets fixed.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Crappie - I didn't mean to redirect you. I was on my mobile so just jumped to that thread because I knew SO would see it. Soooo many people are having problems.

OK we are going to have to send out the search crew to find Syx & CC I hope Mike hasn't gotten sick again

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This is my little lady Rosie. She is 14 years old and I got her as a rescue when she was about 5 weeks old.

The one sleeping in front of me, the huge tortoste shell calico is Jasmine. She was also a rescue that we got and she is 10 years old. The Siamese is Zoe. She is the baby brat of the bunch. She is 7.

All of them are indoor only and totally rule our house. I'm dying to get a new kitten but haven't talked Paul into it yet. LOL, just give me time........I was never able to have children so my furbabies ARE my children.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Love, love, love your sweet kitties!!!!! I had a tortoiseshell cat like yours! I have a Siamese right now. I had soooo many beautiful cats in the past! Cats are cool and each have their own personalities.

Thanks so much for sharing your fur babies with us!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
He is sooo cute.
I'm talking about the dog Gordi!!!!
I will say, I'll bet your wife loves to scratch your belly. LOL!!

Ohh! erm.... well... ahaaaahaaa!!! LOL
Am I allowed to say "No Comment"?? ROFL
Thanks Kat!

@nightstar - Thanks for the compliment hunny! (You might want to go get that eye exam you've been putting off??? LOL)

PS -

It's F R I D A Y ! ! ! !

BigG

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Already had my eye exam this year Cutie!

Hello everyone! Had a busy day and now Star trek is on so I guess I'll go watch for that a while and rest.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi, I'm peppycat. I like to keep the pep in life and would like to share what my very eye's beheld during the lowering sunlight...
Through town, I walked along keeping the pep in my step speaking with the kind ones along my way and I was led to the water where a beautiful gray crane allowed me the grace in which to gaze upon it's heavenly glory only to fly away at the sound of my meow.
So in searching for that wonderful place, I've arrived here at this mystical Shed and hope to meet with the magical ones who dwell within.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm here!!!!

So far no problems.

Hope everyone has had a good day. IT"S FRIDAY !!!! YEA!!!!

Well Gordi.... Yea that would be TMI. LOL!!

Planning to go to bed early tonite, and make a full day of it tomorrow.

Been watching the wind blowing in from the west today. Might be bringing some of that snow with it. Feels like it.

Star Trek?? I didn't even know they played those shows anymore. What station are you watching Night?

I'll be popping back in a while. I'm so excited I'm back. I kinda felt like there was a party going on and I wasn't able to join in.
I missed you guys.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Welcome to our magical place! Some of us are on different time lines. I'm from the USA and pop in at all hours of the day and night. Quick, someone get some cake and one of our magical drinks for our new person! Ah, here come the pixies and faeries with some treats.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hi peppycat,

Welcome to the Shed. There are alot of wonderful people here.

Please help yourself to some cake. I made a angel food cake. And I have tea if you like?

Watch out for those Pixies, they can sometimes make messes. Especially in the kitchen. LOL!

edit on 6-11-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Welcome to our magical place! Some of us are on different time lines. I'm from the USA and pop in at all hours of the day and night. Quick, someone get some cake and one of our magical drinks for our new person! Ah, here come the pixies and faeries with some treats.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Nightsar! I'm in desperate need of a magical potion... I need something calming and haven't had much sweets in my world here in CA, for a long long time.
Pixies and fairies...? So nice to have an opportunity to meet the mysterious little people.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat Thank you Crappiekat, I would love a piece of angel food cake and yes I love tea, thank you.

Messes I can handle as I sometimes have a little friend known as The Crumb Fairy helping any herself to little bits of something yummy to eat and in return, enjoys helping out with kitchen chores.... hope the rest of the little people like her.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I was looking for a picture of an angel food cake and I found this place.

instagram.com...

Have you ever visited there? I think this place may have been featured on the Food Channel once. Love the Food Channel. Magical place in itself.

That pecan cake looks so good to me. Now I'm hungry.
edit on 6-11-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Hi peppy! ***waves***

There's coffee on the stove, tea in the pot, cake on the tray, beer and wine in the fridge, a log on the fire and a smile on my face!
Welcome home.

BigG

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Scotch Gbro

You forgot the scotch ............................... Or is that our little secret

Cody

ETA: * Waves a hello at Peppy* Welcome home Peppy

edit on 7/11/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join