It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Actually, I am pretty happy where I am at, and My employers like me. Kinda gave me a move up in the company, (I think)

I wonder sometime's if they just couldn't get anyone else to do it. LOL!!!

Healthcare is big business up here. There's alot of shuffling right know. Buyouts and what not. I think it's where I need to be. Alot of different opportunities. I just have to find my niche.

As far as the gossip and stuff. I think that's bad management. You can squash that crap if you choose to. But when it's the management doing the gossiping, it's makes it bad for everybody. I think it's because of the buyouts and stuff. Folks are fearful for their jobs, maybe wondering if they will get transfered.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Since she had her stroke, she hasn't been able to eat or drink. At first they were giving her the tiniest sips of water and she would choke. Even when she gets the Intravenous fluids, they have to stop for a time then turn it back on because it's too much and she makes gurgling sounds. They are doing tests. I wish to hell she could have ice chips, she can't even have that! They have to keep swabbing her mouth with a sponge thing dipped into water so her mouth doesn't get too dry. They have some kind of gel like stuff they swab that helps too. Still, she is so desperate for just a few damned sips of gingerale. She would like to eat of course, but just a few sips of soda or tea or anything would make her so happy right now. Such a simple damned thing and we have to sit by and watch her be denied. Good thing she is medicated with morphine and a bit out of it or it would be hell. It is frustrating and I am pretty depressed.

The nursing home is very close and we will all be able to visit daily when the time comes. Thanks for asking.

edit on 21-10-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night,

I am so happy to here how well your mom is doing.

My dad had a stroke, and he had to go through that same awful not being able to swallow, and we had to give him the sponge dipped in water. it seemed like so long while he was going through that, but he got better,as you said o
one day at a time, that is a great outlook.
I will pray and send positive healing thoughts that her recovery will be soon.

love,
Gail

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

...Gordi, that is awesome!!

LOL - Thank you Bug!

Now... how's about a creepy "bat"terfly on cats nose???? Mwahahaha!!

BigG

Oh , I would love that! I like bats!

that 's a great idea!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mom got a lot worse last night...hallucinating and being insulting. Has to be the drugs. My Mom never insults anyone. I want to hear that they will be getting that feeding tube in soon!!!!! I will leave soon and know more later.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Big Squishy Hugs to you and mum Lorraine.
We're all thinking of her.

Best wishes.
Gx

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

that 's a great idea!

OK then, how's about this...

LINK to picture file

BigG

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

that 's a great idea!

OK then, how's about this...

LINK to picture file

BigG

Gordi! Thank you!

I love it

Hmm..., Now I'm thinkin you need a costume!!

love.

gail

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hmm..., Now I'm thinkin you need a costume!!

< - - - - - - Like this one??? Mwahaha!!! LOL

BigG

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi folks.

Long day for me.

Tonight is football!!! Seahawks & 49ers. Should be a good game.

I may even have alittle cocktail tonight. One sip and it will be lights out for me. LOL!!!!

Bug, I like the little bat. Please just keep him in your neck of the woods. I'm not to keen on bats. They try to get into my hair when were out on the boat at night. I'm told they are just going after the bugs around the boat, but I think they are looking to mess with me. LOL! AWWWWW, just thinking about those bugger's gives me a shiver.

Gordi I like the creepy face. That's cool the way it changes.

Well I guess no new's is good news, as they say.

I'll be popping in and out tonight.

edit on 22-10-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG!! That is brilliant!

I remember it now, from last year. Scary!

I made this last year for Dawg but I never posted it. I hope he'll come by and see it!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am in HealthCare IT so it seems like my jobs changes daily anymore. Some days it’s absolutely crazy but most days I like the adventure. Congratulations on the promotion…maybe…

a reply to: BugWhisperer
I love that we are all trying on new “clothes” hahaha

Oh Gordi! That’s just scary!! I love it! Is that what you turn into after midnight???

My husband is at work glued to his Kindle watching the game. Russel Wilson is his man, LOL. Plus that’s his QB on his fantasy football team.

Night I have heard that morphine can really mess with you mentally sometimes. Hopefully they are able to adjust her meds. I am continuing to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you are getting good news!

Hello to anyone that I have missed. I hope that everyone has had a great day! It was beautiful here today. The sun was shining and it was actually warm if you weren’t in the shade.

Oh, I got ONE hair extension. LOL I went to get my hair cut and the girl just came back from a convention so she was really pushing them. She had a bunch of different shades of pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I thought, why not? It’s hidden behind my ear so you really can’t see it but it is blazing hot pink, I LOVE IT!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hi Jessie,

a reply to: BugWhisperer
I love that we are all trying on new “clothes” hahaha

Yes, it's fun to wear a halloween costume in real life, and it's fun here too!

Oh, I got ONE hair extension. LOL I went to get my hair cut and the girl just came back from a convention so she was really pushing them. She had a bunch of different shades of pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I thought, why not? It’s hidden behind my ear so you really can’t see it but it is blazing hot pink, I LOVE IT!!!

We neeeed pictures!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

OMG!! That is brilliant!

I remember it now, from last year. Scary!

I made this last year for Dawg but I never posted it. I hope he'll come by and see it!

I don't wear Burkas!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hahaha!

It was supposed to be a ghost!

And I know you don't change your avatar, it was just for smiles.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Bug, I like the little bat. Please just keep him in your neck of the woods. I'm not to keen on bats. They try to get into my hair when were out on the boat at night. I'm told they are just going after the bugs around the boat, but I think they are looking to mess with me. LOL! AWWWWW, just thinking about those bugger's gives me a shiver.

I used to be afraid they'd get stuck in my hair, too!

Till I saw a documentary that showed that bats are our friends, lol!

Well I guess no new's is good news, as they say.

I'll be popping in and out tonight.

Yes, I am waiting anxiously, too.

edit on 22-10-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, I have been trying to watch the Seahawks beat the pants off of the 49ers, however Canada keeps popping off, and if that not good enough, I was watching the LAST hearing (We all Hope) of the Benghazi hearings. Benghazi by the way is in Libya, second largest city in Libya. And the capital of the" National Oil Corporation". LOL!!!

I'm going back to watch plate tectonic's in the moment.

Crazy day today.

Hey Dawg!!!!!

Nice to see you.

This thread needs someone to add to the story.

I'm not gonna sleep unless Canada stops jumping around or Nightstar checks in. LOL!!

See ya'll later.

I'll be back

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Martin, I'm so sorry, I saw your post and meant to reply and I have been so caught up in plate tectonic's I forgot.

Good Man your husband. He know's his teams and players. I just go with what looks good to me.

As far as HealthCare IT. I think that's where to be right now. It sucks now,because it is envolving at this point. But once they get it right. I think it will help alot. I know some don't think much of Obamacare, but I think it has sparked a new in the healthcare field that will be profitalble and benificial to all of us. We just have to give it time.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mom is dying.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

[[[[Lorraine]]]]

I'm so sorry to hear that hunny.

Know that we're all with you in our hearts.

If there's ANYTHING I can do, just say the word.

Gx

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join