It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OHHH I like the first one.

Pet cemetary comes to mind. Very spooky!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OHHH I like the first one.

Pet cemetary comes to mind. Very spooky!

Excellent choice Madam, and would you like some wine with that?
LOL

Here's the URL for the first image, to make it easier to copy/ setup as your avatar.. (if you want it!!)
files.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers!
G

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thank you Gordi.

Now I gotta go figure out how to do this.

I am not good with computers.

How do I do this again???
edit on 20-10-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

OK, I (contol C) to copy then (control V)to paste. where do I paste it?
edit on 20-10-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

I DID IT!!!

Thnaks Gordi. I love it.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-10-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If I could, I would grab you and give you a BIG swishy Hug.

Oh, I'll take that wine now. I think a nice rich & peppery Shiraz would be appropriate. LOL!!!

Damn, that is creepy

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Gordi The Drummert

If I could, I would grab you and give you a BIG swishy Hug.

Oh, I'll take that wine now. I think a nice rich & peppery Shiraz would be appropriate. LOL!!!

Damn, that is creepy

Ahhhh - you chose the scarier one!! I love it!

Gordi, that is awesome!!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

LOL - I see that you've managed without me! LOL

You've actually installed it as your avatar! AND it Looks COOL!
(I had designed it to fit as your mini-profile background, so it displays BIG, like mine...)

...but, You know what.... I think I'd be happy leaving it as it is!! I LOVE the way Bobcat is Peeking into the frame!! LOL

(But, If you want to try it as a full size background image... let me know and I'll point you in the right direction!)

***hands Kat the Shiraz.... waits for big squishy hug! LOL***

BigG

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

BIG SQUISHY HUG!!!!!

Yea, I like it this way. It is cool the way the cat is peeking. Just makes it the more creepy.

Opening the wine and pouring two glasses.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Crappiekat - I LOVE the new look! And I concur, it looks too cute with him peeking over the edge! (can it be cute when its that scary. LOL)

Hello all! Whew what a day. Is it possible to have people work together and just get along? It seems like I work in the middle of a Middle School convention of Introduction to PMS. I end up like Switzerland and not picking sides, which is bad because everyone wants to try to get you to pick a side. And there are like 5000 sides! I work in a dept of 25 in a hospital of over 1200. And it seems like everyone has decided that they are 7, they may be giving them too much credit. Mary hurt Billy's feelings because he didn't say good morning. Sara asked Erin to lunch but not me, is she mad at me? I think he likes her and that's why he helps her and not me.

OK sorry vent over. My direct supervisor is off this week so I am having to deal with what he usually does. Remind me when he retires....... I DO NOT WANT HIS JOB!

Hopes everyone else had a better day!

edit on 10/20/2015 by Martin75 because: cause

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jessie - Why does it take 3 women with PMS to change a lightbulb?

It Just DOES!!!!!!!!

BigG

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BIG SQUISHY HUG!!!!!
Yea, I like it this way. It is cool the way the cat is peeking. Just makes it the more creepy.
Opening the wine and pouring two glasses.

Ohhh, I'm soooooo IN!!!

***clink***

BigG

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

...Gordi, that is awesome!!

LOL - Thank you Bug!

Now... how's about a creepy "bat"terfly on cats nose???? Mwahahaha!!

BigG

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So good to see the shed with all these posts! I see the place hasn't fallen apart while I was away.
Kat awesome avatar! Good job there Gordi! Love everyone's Halloween avatars!

Update on Mom!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night sweetie I'm so glad to see you!!!! And so glad to read your update!!! You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers always. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING, I am only a U2U away!!!! We love you sweetheart!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thank You Honey! I feel so blessed to have met you and all our Shedders! You are so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you so much for being here for me!!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Morning Night.

I am glad that things are going in a positive direction.

Prayers do matter.

The nursing home will be good for your Mom. And Since you have family and friends working there, I would think that would ease your Moms fears.

LOL!! Humor is the best medicine. Good to hear she is joking abit.

Take care of yourself. Don't forget to pretty yourself up abit. It will make you feel good, and I am sure it will make your Mom more at ease knowing you are taking care of yourself.
They say you never stop being a Mom.

Off to work today.

I hope everyone has a good day.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Hi Martin,

What is it with the medical field and gossip? LOL!

I am looking to work in the Hopital up here, and I hear alot of negetive remarks about gossip and clicks. Some say it's a real crappy place to work because of this.

Oh jeez, Well I am not into rumor, but even my own Doctor has some doubt's that I would be happy. Dang that's really sad.

And I hear the pay is low. I'm not too surprised about that.

Well, we'll see what happens.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Morning Kat! I'm not usually up this early. Having coffee. Might grab a breakfast sandwich and get dressed and if I'm still tired, I'll go rest on the couch. My Sister will be calling sometime this morning or early afternoon. She will be picking me up so we can visit Mom. I made up a beautiful vase for Mom with silk flowers and a pretty bow. I got her a pretty card too.

We had some warm weather yesterday and will for a couple more days. Beautiful! Good luck with your job search!

Morning/afternoon Shedders and lurkers! Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I think any time you have that many people working together you have problems. I really can’t complain. In the area I live you have 2 choices for work, hospital or prison. I taught a computer class at our local FCI federal prison some years ago, and I will NEVER go back. LOL, I was so NOT meant to be in a prison. Every day when I would go in and have to make my way through the 3 sets of medal gates I keep thinking when things go bad, I have 3 gates I have to go through to get out! Good luck with the job hunt!!

I hope that your mom is continuing to improve. And you are getting to enjoy a little bit of the pretty weather. It’s chilly here too. My car thermometer said 27 on Monday morning!!! BRRRR, that’s cold!

Hello to all!! I hope that everyone is having a great day. I think I scared people yesterday as they seem to be holding their distance today. Hey, whatever it takes.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I updated my thread about Mom. Feel so bad. Poor thing wishes she could eat and was desperate for just small sips of gingerale, but she can't have it or she will choke. One dat at a time...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hi Night.

Glad to hear. Joking is good. I remember when I had my first born. They wouldn't let me drink anything, I guess because they thought I would get sick. All I got was ice chips. Suck. That's what they kept telling me, Suck on the ice chips. LOL!!
God I was such a bitch. LOL!!!!

So they have to put in a feeding tube because they think she will choke? Is she paralized? I don't understand that.

I'm so tired tonight. My brain just wants me to be quiet and not think. LOL!!!

Are you going to be able to stay at the hospital with her until she goes to the nursing home? Do you know which nursing home she will go to, and will it be close enough so you can get there?

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join