It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Which Country Represents the Biggest Threat to Humanity?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: sstech

No offense taken. Swing and a miss. That's what we say where I come from. Also, big talkers seem to type really fast...not really, I just made that up.

As far as the veiled threat...yawn.

As to the rest, all I am really hearing is blah blah blah. Nothing new or constructive. Nothing debateable. Just whining. I don't think I have been here long enough to start a thread, but lets discuss the ways that all of your little countries are complicit, at least to one degree or another, in all the things that you think the US is doing to you, and then lets discuss what you actually, factually think you can do about that as an individual.

I hope you do not think I am against the USA ... I have never been there ... But I am sure that I would meet great people if I did as I would the world over ...
Yes Britain is complicate and has a shameful history of brutal oppression ... I am a British citizen but hardly proud ... I am proud however of ordinary people the world over who are just down to earth decent people ... but am against drum beating and wars that only benefit a very few at the expense of the majority ...

As I said earlier ... The biggest threat to Humanity is a certain mindset that has no borders and is multi national ...

I never thought that you were. We are having a debate. We have diametrically opposed viewpoints. That does not mean that this can not be civil, but some of your dialogue could be considered offensive in polite conversation. Not by me. No. I have to curb my very sharp tongue just to come on this site.

All countries have oppressed, wiped out indigenous populations, polluted, segregated, spied, and generally screwed over the electorate or general populace. All I wanted was a discussion on equal terms that did not consist of populace bashing of the US, when it is readily apparent that most countries are completely complicit, if not completely to blame. The US just shines in the "we all hate you because (insert personal baggage) reason.

My idea's stem, on this matter, from a "conversation" our Division Commander had with us in boot camp.

It went something like this:

"All of you seem fairly intelligent individually, but collectively, you morons couldn't fu...n' finger paint."

That is what I think about people. Individually, we are all very intelligent, as a group, mokey's fornicating w/ a football.

No hate, just responding to the topics as they come up.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The biggest threat is not the country, you silly, but a group of people.
The 'poll' is for simpletons.

DO.

edit on 10-4-2015 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Those two bombs saved the world.

WRONG.

Japanese government surrendered before an atomic bomb was dropped.

Actually, there has been official documentation that has been released from the United States and British government stores that the allies did indeed know about Japan's plan to surrender, but the message was not very "clear". It is probably due to cultural misinterpretation of the message. It's much easier to find sources for this material outside of Japan and the United States though, since it is so controversial in those countries. Not quite sure if this helps, but you can use this source as a lead. It was about the US demonstrating its power...particularly to the Russians.

Sources:

1. www.ihr.org...
2. www.fpp.co.uk...
3. www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 10-4-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I support your sentiment.

People who dropped nukes on Japan are the scum. History was distorted in schools to the point that nuclear bombing was thought that saved the world. Generation of degenerates was raised. Mindless drones. Nothing human left. The scum.

Burn in hell.

DO.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If anyone thinks Japan forgot, you are up for a surprise. Just because it is still occupied with US bases, just like Germany means jack. US elite will be beaten to death by entire planet populace for inhuman atrocities once the moment is ripe. No doubt. No one and nothing is forgotten.

DO.
edit on 10-4-2015 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ireland.

Not only is it the greatest country on Earth, but we like a good fight. Especially after a beer or two.

We will kick your ass.

But it's all in good fun.

👣

edit on 162FridayuAmerica/ChicagoApruFridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow, USA is winning largely, with 49%, with a tie for second being Russia and Isreal at 11%. Not even close, I figured there would be 4 or 5 countries close for the top slot.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It is the "entity" with the financial influence to globally affect and or manipulate all on the list, that is not listed...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

United States wins this poll America should trigger the country soon as a great whore. Rape of the kissing ass white race as it's exstermanated at the end of a hateful penis they're saying please thanks AND WE SHALL fight for our exstermanaters rights. I am a pure white women embarrassed

Of my race

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sstech

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: boymonkey74
No food? The uk can grow its own.

Hmm. Victory gardens. I wonder what percentage of Americans would even know what that is, let alone doing the work. Then again the extent of American casualty in war is Pearl Harbor and 911. Not like the Battle of Britain.

This is not aimed at most Americans. Just the mouthy ones that think that the universe revolves around the US.

Hmm, the San Jaoquin Valley, I wonder how many people in the world knows where their food comes from?

Sadly, the San Jaoquin Valley is dryer than a popcorn fart. It has been for a couple years. Yes, they're still irrigating it, but I have real concerns for that agriculture, going forward. And I mean that. As an american.
edit on 11-4-2015 by BeefNoMeat because: forgot an "I"

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Russia, Israel and North Korea.

I feel the 3 leaders of those countries can absolutely not be trusted...and I think they may be buddies...plus I also think their nukes are aimed at the U.S.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Only one of those nations possess ICBM's capable of delivering nuclear warheads to the U.S...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: caladonea

Only one of those nations possess ICBM's capable of delivering nuclear warheads to the U.S...

I think they have hidden nukes...you and I can agree to disagree on this.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Imagine if the countries that the US was shaking their stick at had the capabilities the US did.

If the US ever fell apart, it would be a sad day for humanity. However, polls like these help to keep my cynical and almost want that day to happen so I can see the rest of the world go down in flames.

I would LOVE to see the US stop policing the world. That way countries like Iran can become a nuclear power and bring peace to the middle east.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hmm, the San Jaoquin Valley, I wonder how many people in the world knows where their food comes from?

Mine all comes from my garden .. the jungle and the mekong river .. so yes I know exactly where my food comes from.. its not that gmo .. chemical filled rubbish that westerners think is food.. that # will kill you ..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I don't mean to make this a debate about semantics, but how do you define "country"?

Do you mean the great mass of people that make up a country, the elected or unelected governing politicians or dictators, the military of a country and all of its connections, or the secret groups or oligarchies which may control the money supply, media and have great but hidden influence on many politicians and the military?

In my opinion, for different reasons related to the above, there are only four countries which matter: The USA, Saudi Arabia, Russia and China.

1. If we go by definition #1, the great mass of ordinary populace in the USA, Russia, and China are decent if ignorant and some what brainwashed folk. They could all use more true spirituality (which doesn't necessarily mean religion). However, the extremist Wahhabism practiced by the masses in Saudi Arabia and exported to many other countries is a major threat, for its core dogma is diametrically opposed to the principles of "life and liberty" that the West holds dear, and also radically different from the widespread Buddhist philosophy of acceptance in the East. It is my opinion that without the "tribal" Wahhabism in Islam, Muslims would integrate into our modern world better, but of course the MIC loves the Wahhabis as it gives them a reason to exist after the fall of the USSR.

(in my opinion no religions are necessary for true spirituality, to identify with any religion just feeds the ego and creates separation, so long term we need to get away from religions in our quest to connect with the creator)

2. If we go by #2, elected or unelected politicians, well even though American politicians are influenced from many different directions and not all good, still they have "some" accountability to the people, though that seems to diminish from year to year. Government officials in the other three, Saudi Arabia (royalty), China and Russia are essentially dictators, and though may be sensitive to public opinion are probably less swayed by it and certainly not accountable in the way it was intended to be in the USA (but really isn't anymore). So by this measure I would have to say China, Russia and Saudi are equally dangerous.

3. The visible military structure in the US is held somewhat in check, Saudi has no military to speak of, so the militaries of China and Russia have the greatest potential for dangerous activity. The military in China is involved in much business, and of course where money accrues so does power, this seems to have happened somewhat in Russia since the fall of the USSR, but not to the same extent as China. The danger of course is that military coups could happen in these countries making for an unstable situation or rogue generals with power who are virtually untouchable could take actions counter to the desires of the "civilian" leadership/dictators" such as starting wars around the former USSR or invading Taiwan etc. Also remember that for much of its history, thousands of years, even though China was often the most powerful country in the world, it was never imperialistic the way most other empires were, we can only hope it remains this way as it once again takes top spot in the world. So in this respect Russia is probably the most dangerous.

4. #4 is the toughest to say, for those who have true power and remain in the background have the money and power to influence the media and stay hidden. These are the people behind the JFK assassination, who at least knew about 911 in advance, and who have reaped trillions from back-engineered ET tech and keep the ET interaction that is ongoing with earth hidden and a secret. It is possible they control or at least influence most or all of the major governments on earth by controlling the central banks, money supply, financial institutions, media and paramilitary black ops. Most people who need to be controlled are bought-off, if that doesn't work they are blackmailed/discredited/jailed, if that doesn't work they are killed.

Since at least for now the US has the most powerful military at this point, as well as control or influence over many international organizations/institutions, the US is the focal point of their activities. So from this perspective the US could be considered to be the most dangerous, it actually seems like this has been the case since "W" Bush took power, many say since the Federal Reserve was formed in 1913, though Americans should realize this is not a reflection upon them, maybe just their ignorance, but the secret cabal or cabals is just using the US and its power for its agenda, whatever that is.

edit on 11-4-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Hmm. Victory gardens. I wonder what percentage of Americans would even know what that is, let alone doing the work. Then again the extent of American casualty in war is Pearl Harbor and 911. Not like the Battle of Britain.

This is not aimed at most Americans. Just the mouthy ones that think that the universe revolves around the US.

It is, but the Delta isn't. This fits well into my plan. All this drought nonsense is due to one primary factor; Ag. Beef and Dairy, as well as crops. Most of the water, better than 90%, is used by Ag. My plan was to not send food to anyone anymore. I have lived in the Valley most of my life. I assure you, very few farmers here would mind taking a hit to the pocket books short-term if it meant thinning the whining herd around the world.

That would solve our drought problem, and foreign countries would no longer have to complain about the US intervening in any fashion. Food shortages hit at least one of the countries, boom, war breaks out before I open my first beer.

Sadly, the San Jaoquin Valley is dryer than a popcorn fart. It has been for a couple years. Yes, they're still irrigating it, but I have real concerns for that agriculture, going forward. And I mean that. As an american.

(post by sstech removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think it is wrong to view - 'threat to humanity', in terms of countries.

The biggest threats to our world should be viewed in terms of - culture (views, habits/behaviors) and ideology/mentalities.

TPTB at the moment is transnational. It is not correct to view the world's powers in terms of countries.
edit on 11-4-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The country of Zion.
Big problem with the Talmud.
Heard some interesting and disturbing things but this might be offtopic.
Whatever.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join